Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) (52736 Views)

Security Guard Proposes To University Lecturer And She Said YES! (photos) / I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? / He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by Ayobami7(m): 2:40pm On Apr 19, 2019
好的
Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by Snow02: 2:41pm On Apr 19, 2019
jamezman:
He just activated the sub for the whole kpekus through out the school days :0

Sharp gee don unlock her "Promise me you not leave for anyone else" code undecided
Enjoy the puna whyl it's still hot cheesy
this guy gets it
Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 19, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
See his hard face. He threatened not to submit her assignment. grin

Let me share this again.

Many years back. This happened to me.

Bimpe must have been a pacemaker because my heart beat 2x as fast anytime i saw her. So tall, graceful and pretty.

I had already planned it all. This would be the Proposal to end all Proposals.

18,000 feet up i jumped from the plane just over the convocation ground of the great UNIBEN

It was Bimpe's Graduation Day so i wanted to give her the ultimate prize of all - ME kiss

At 5000 feet, i pulled on the parachute release and it was taut and stiff shocked

4000, 3000, 2000 ft shocked : shocked shocked... i was about to die for love cry cry

At exactly 900 feet from the ground, i managed to engage the release and the parachute billowed out from behind me.

[img]https://i./5UAj.gif[/img]

There was an audible gasp from the crowd below... shocked

This was a scene they had never seen!

I touched down, shrugged off the parachute strings, dreaming of a future with a goddess ...

There she was...Bimpe, my love, a beauty like no other.

I strode to meet her, all eyes on us...

I knelt on the ground, brought out the ring and :

"BIMPE, will you marry me ?"

The crowd, as one drew in their breath in unison.

"NO" she replied. cry cry cry

To be continued....

Culled from "The Memoirs of The Faceless Man" cool
Stop making noise with your shit jhor
Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 19, 2019
safarigirl:
He will be a guest at her wedding in a few years time, so her real husband can thank him for taking care of his wife while they were in school

The husband's appreciation will be like My wife has told me so much about you ,how you were a good friend to her bla bla bla. Thank you your reward will be great in heaven grin

1 Like

Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by harryportter: 2:55pm On Apr 19, 2019
JosWatchDog:
One Christopher Eneh popularly known as Academy has broken the internet with a rare photo he shared on his WhatsApp story where he proposed to one of his Coursemate, Joy.

Christopher is a student of Enugu State University of Science and Technology, ESUT.

JTCBLOG metro confirmed that Christopher is a class rep and the girl in question is his Coursemate.

Academy as popularly called is from the department of Banking and Finance and a 300l student.

As at the time of this report no one knows if it's real or just a public stunt. But from the look on both young yet to be couples, they both look serious and happy

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2019/04/class-rep-in-esut-proposes-to-his.html

THEN THE COURSE REP SHOULD RESIGN HIS POSITION ASAP.IF NOT HE WILL EITHER USE THE MONEY PAID BY HIS COURSE MATES MEANT FOR THEIR HANDOUTS OR TEXT BOOKS TO PAY HER BRIDE PRICE.

1 Like

Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 19, 2019
You accept ring from person wey wear juve Jersey undecided
Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by lukui: 3:21pm On Apr 19, 2019
what is transpiring indirectly between them is as follows

guy: do you agree to sleep with me anytime that I want?
girl: yes I agree, and will also suck you too!

both of them are nothing but two sexually deprived partners, after banging each other for a while don't be surprised if they said that they have divorced!

what do you expect from a building without foundation? collapse!!!
Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 3:35pm On Apr 19, 2019
This Is Rubbish, I Am Very Sure At The End Of The Day Two Of You Will Finished With Third Class
Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2019
These kids should focus more on their studies. Real life situation is so different from school scenario. I am sure that girl will probably have like two kids already with another man before my guy will even think of settling down. It's the survival of the fittest out there in the real world!
Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by ebose09: 3:50pm On Apr 19, 2019
Shop with us today for your unique Ankara fabrics with great ease at affordable price. Enjoy the best prices,worldwide delivery, genuine fabric no bleeding or fading.

Fbk:pniee ventures
I.g:pniee.ng
WhatsApp sale line 08051136842.
Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 19, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

My posts are for the intelligent folks ONLY.

Here's your verdict :

If you were intelligent, you'd see your not making sense.
Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by bizhop01: 4:11pm On Apr 19, 2019
NONSENSE
Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by Xbursta(m): 4:15pm On Apr 19, 2019
Lol

Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by Larryslim(m): 4:26pm On Apr 19, 2019
This guy don break record.
First man to propose while standing.
Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by tightpussy156: 6:55pm On Apr 19, 2019
propose does show success in marriage. the guy no get job, he still in school, he think say life na beans.u are still eating mummy food,collecting pocket money from mama na DAT one u wan take marry o girl.if the girl see life made guy now he go dump the foolish boy run after the life made guy.women like waiting they happen now,instantly than thus fake propose.those that will quote me wrong should take d back door.
Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by Odixn(m): 7:59pm On Apr 19, 2019
You should know that in Nigeria, girls date who they love but at the end, they marry who is ready. Bro, If you are not ready yet, just know that you will end up being a guest on her weeding day.

1 Like

Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 19, 2019
Just saw this from one of my friends phone.. Obara jesus
Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 19, 2019
Rikon:
Just saw this from one of my friends phone.. Obara jesus
Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by cowardafonja: 8:48pm On Apr 19, 2019
Martinez39:
I don't usually support university dating. University life is different from life in the "real" world. Certain harsh aspects of the "real" world can rock the fairy tale foundation upon which most university relationships are based thereby putting massive strain on such relationships. Good luck to them.

o'boooy..! so University no follow for real word again.. grin
Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by airprinz(m): 8:49pm On Apr 19, 2019
That's why i keep telling young bloods to try as much as possible to develop self-control. This one did this because he is in a haste to knack kpekus for a lifetime
Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by Onyemaifychris(m): 9:16pm On Apr 19, 2019
JosWatchDog:
One Christopher Eneh popularly known as Academy has broken the internet with a rare photo he shared on his WhatsApp story where he proposed to one of his Coursemate, Joy.

Christopher is a student of Enugu State University of Science and Technology, ESUT.

JTCBLOG metro confirmed that Christopher is a class rep and the girl in question is his Coursemate.

Academy as popularly called is from the department of Banking and Finance and a 300l student.

As at the time of this report no one knows if it's real or just a public stunt. But from the look on both young yet to be couples, they both look serious and happy

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2019/04/class-rep-in-esut-proposes-to-his.html
Guy when you come out from school u will understand that the world is totally different from school environment, don't put yourself in a pressure that might finish u
Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by Dshocker(m): 7:03pm On Apr 20, 2019
The guy is yet to find his bearing in life,and here he is proposing.
Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by Xenry: 2:25pm On Jul 07, 2021
Update us on how it ended! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Hausa Babe / Five Crazy Things Women Do Because Of Men In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.