Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,575 members, 7,958,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:01 AM

How Do You Spend Your Easter Holidays? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do You Spend Your Easter Holidays? (6846 Views)

Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS / How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? / Nigeria Government Declares April 10 And 13, Easter Holidays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Spend Your Easter Holidays? by motivate555: 5:53pm On Apr 19, 2019
Kpele
Drabeey:
Im at work, dammit! Couldn't travel.

What easter when it not even near payday?
Re: How Do You Spend Your Easter Holidays? by motivate555: 5:54pm On Apr 19, 2019
Grace be on to you! Amen!
Jamesonbrown:
Nice. I need the Grace

1 Like

Re: How Do You Spend Your Easter Holidays? by motivate555: 5:54pm On Apr 19, 2019
Lol that's one hell of a memory
KingLennon:
When we were small we watched movies on the death of jesus grin. But today since its a public holiday we sit back and thank God for the life and the daily alerts....
Re: How Do You Spend Your Easter Holidays? by Hoodbilonia: 6:05pm On Apr 19, 2019
Spamming all week
Everyweek
Well i jus gas resub my 4k dstv ish abeg
Re: How Do You Spend Your Easter Holidays? by Jamesonbrown(m): 6:12pm On Apr 19, 2019
motivate555:
Grace be on to you! Amen!

Amen

Thanks Sir
Re: How Do You Spend Your Easter Holidays? by KingLennon(m): 6:15pm On Apr 19, 2019
motivate555:
Lol that's one hell of a memory
Sure bro
Re: How Do You Spend Your Easter Holidays? by Erums(m): 6:27pm On Apr 19, 2019
xoxocandy:
I'm doing nothing. girl is broke
. Broke too
Re: How Do You Spend Your Easter Holidays? by tatacherie: 6:29pm On Apr 19, 2019
Crocheting n outing all d way cheesy
Re: How Do You Spend Your Easter Holidays? by Greatzeus(m): 8:55pm On Apr 19, 2019
Say no to boredom,enjoy yourself with the latest Tv series and Movies. wink
Re: How Do You Spend Your Easter Holidays? by Nigerfine2: 10:44pm On Apr 19, 2019
[the rate at which porple are losing grip on good spoken English is alarming.....HEADLINE uote author=motivate555 post=77672307]For some of us, the Easter holiday is very special and we see it as an opportunity to reunite with family. While some of us just see it as the opportunity to lay off the radar, tune out and have a private time to rest from the hustle and bustle of everyday work.

How do you spend your Easter Holiday?

Rest and family interaction are very beneficial to one's health and this holiday will be a good opportunity to be physically present with your parents and the rest of your family members if you have the chance to.

Parents miss us a lot when we are grown kids and we have all left the house to build our own homes. They like the thought that you can share part of your time with them when there is an opportunity to.

The exciting thing about being with parents as adults is that, they tend to act more like kids and lovers since you are now responsible enough to cater for yourself.

Don't forget the fact that parents also leave you with words of wisdom and advice they chip in every now and then when you catch up on your life events with them.

Another advantage for grownups that have toddlers, is that you have the opportunity to leave them in good hands while they experience a better part of your family tradition through your parents while "yourself" and "honey" can have a getaway for a few hours without worrying much if they are doing fine... as the hands that took good care of you will do a good job of taking good care of those cutie munchkins that never seem to get weary of love and affection.

Remember not to "getaway" for too long though as the whole essence is for you to have quality time with your parents that you barely have the opportunity to see in a year.

If you are spending this holiday with your parents and you had the chance to read this, give them a peck on the cheeks and a warm hug as that's one of the most assuring action that produces a ton of reaction �

If you are not, please do give them a call and remind them that you do care a lot about them. It means so much.

Have an exciting holiday!

This article is written by the GeroCare care team. We use technology in solving Parent and Elderly care challenges.

Photo by Matthew Henry from Burst

Don't forget to share and also tell us how you spend your Easter Holiday in the comment section �

#easter #goodfriday

Sauce [url=<https://www.facebook.com/110763416106481/posts/345134206002733/] GeroCare [/url][/quote]
Re: How Do You Spend Your Easter Holidays? by Debbieo(f): 10:54pm On Apr 19, 2019
Well was with friends and family making merry, today is also my birthday we had great fun

1 Like

Re: How Do You Spend Your Easter Holidays? by Kirchhoff01(m): 7:44am On Aug 08, 2019
Omobola121:
Time to rest.
Happy birthday...
Many more years

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? / Christians: I See Vivid Things When I Close My Eyes Before/after/during Prayer / Ever Been Oppressed While Asleep! Please Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.