Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? (34097 Views)

Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS / Something Greater Than Men Celebrating Your Birthday / How Do You Spend Your Easter Holidays? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Gudhrt08: 3:58am On Apr 12, 2020
Despite the Lockdown and Covid19, Yes CHRIST is arisen and we need to celebrate.

I will be hanging out with friends today mehn, after eating fried rice and chicken at home.

So how do you intend to spend yours?

HAPPY EASTER CELEBRATION!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Nekky5(f): 4:32am On Apr 12, 2020
Reflecting on the reasons for the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ for humanity.it is a time of absolute renewal and commitment to God for me.Happy Easter!

96 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Samuelscott: 4:46am On Apr 12, 2020
lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by seunlayi(m): 4:58am On Apr 12, 2020
God sent His son, they called Him Jesus
He came to love, heal and forgive
He lived and died to buy my pardon
An empty grave is there to prove my savior lives

The chorus below says it all.

"Because He lives I can face tomorrow
Because He lives all fear is gone
Because I know He holds the future
And life is worth the living just because He lives…"

Amen

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by ignis: 5:33am On Apr 12, 2020
First Easter without chicken.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by mcmbonu: 8:11am On Apr 12, 2020
This lockdown is affecting my head

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by hisexcellency34: 8:11am On Apr 12, 2020
Jesus Christ defeated Coronavirus 2,000 years ago.
Coronavirus can't stop us from celebrating
I will parte hard today n tomorrow
Happy Easter fellow Nairalanders

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by kingzjay(m): 8:11am On Apr 12, 2020
I'll just be in my closet hoping to wake up and discover all these things happening were mere dream.

First Easter I'll celebrate without Chicken stew... Nothing nothing.... Chai.

Yet our house of Reps bought themselves Exotic cars in the face of our adversities....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by ursullalinda(f): 8:11am On Apr 12, 2020
Full lockdown with hubby......na honeymoon part two be this.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Officialgarri: 8:11am On Apr 12, 2020
I never knew Easter was such a big celebration until I saw a woman on bike with half bag of rice and an agric. Chicken.

The OP has also confirmed it that he would eat rice and chicken.
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by sketcherJ(m): 8:12am On Apr 12, 2020
This lockdown is not even making someone think well

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 12, 2020
Currently doing drink competition. Elemi loma last

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by jericco1(m): 8:12am On Apr 12, 2020
I'll be celebrating it in lockdown obviously undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by xrayj(m): 8:12am On Apr 12, 2020
ignis:
First Easter without chicken.
Lol
This guy again

3 Likes

Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by kadas01(m): 8:12am On Apr 12, 2020
Brethren, I would spend most of my time giving Eternal Gratitude to HIM Who Has bestowed life upon my soul!

HalleluJah!!

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by israelmao(m): 8:12am On Apr 12, 2020
Of course.Coronavirus can't stop celebrations.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Roon9(m): 8:12am On Apr 12, 2020
Will go for house fellowship then come back, eat Easter rice and go moviebox pro cool

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by matrix199(m): 8:12am On Apr 12, 2020
Gudhrt08:
Despite the Lockdown and Covid19, Yes CHRIST is arisen and we need to celebrate.

I will be hanging out with friends today mehn, after eating fried rice and chicken at home.

na me go report you to authority for social distancing violation

4 Likes

Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by youngest85(m): 8:12am On Apr 12, 2020
Nekky5:
Reflecting on the reasons for the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ for humanity.it is a time of absolute renewal and commitment to God for me.Happy Easter!
As a Christian, you are obliged to do that everyday

6 Likes

Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by 3RNEST(m): 8:13am On Apr 12, 2020
Playing Ludo embarassed

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Duru9(m): 8:13am On Apr 12, 2020
Remember the needy around you sir

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by id4sho(m): 8:13am On Apr 12, 2020
y
Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by roughneck: 8:13am On Apr 12, 2020
One action bitters down already.. more booze loading

11:20 hours; one big stout down.. will sleep now. Drinking proper commences at about 16:30 hours

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Coldie(m): 8:14am On Apr 12, 2020
Am going to be spending it indoors debating with users on quora over every topic we can set our hands on

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 12, 2020
Gudhrt08:

pls if you live around nihort, Jericho, OBA Asa or Ile tuntun in Ibadan pls let me come and collect takeaway and eat o abeg.
This Easter no shingbai like this, na cooked food and some raw food I need.
Abeg make una celebrate Easter for me.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by Petersamuel8(m): 8:15am On Apr 12, 2020
Will be celebrating mine indoors,Happy Easter to you all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? by paradigmshift(m): 8:15am On Apr 12, 2020
Just finished praying in the sitting room with my friends. Na to cook rice n play PS4 for the day,then go see my mom n big sis for evening..

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? / Daddy Freeze: If An Engaged Couple Have Sex, It Is Not FORNICATION! / Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.