Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

I’ll Reject Ministerial Position If Offered –kalu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Reject Ministerial Position If Offered –kalu (20763 Views)

El-Rufai To Reject Ministerial Nomination Even If Cleared By Senate - Gazette / Biography Of Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Nominated For Ministerial position (photos) / Nuhu Ribadu ‘Offered’ Ministerial Position To Step Down For Buhari’s In-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Reject Ministerial Position If Offered –kalu by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 19, 2019
jackals:

Must you pass insult at me ??

You lack chill. You are not a real man

Which of my words depicts insult, darling?
Re: I’ll Reject Ministerial Position If Offered –kalu by jackals(f): 11:59am On Apr 19, 2019
Awol1:

Which of my words depicts insult, darling?

You called me a child, that is not good

1 Like

Re: I’ll Reject Ministerial Position If Offered –kalu by christofashion1(m): 12:02pm On Apr 19, 2019
Your headache, Noth our problems... Abeg it's good Friday o, do not eat anything with blood cool cool cool cheesy
Re: I’ll Reject Ministerial Position If Offered –kalu by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 19, 2019
jackals:

You called me a child, that is not good

Are You not somebody's child?
Re: I’ll Reject Ministerial Position If Offered –kalu by Olusholasimon(m): 12:05pm On Apr 19, 2019
That's what every one dey talk am, & if the opportunity comes, they will be like """ I want to serve my people "" as if they won't be paid or they won't later loot all our funds for personal purse.

All fingers crossed !!
Re: I’ll Reject Ministerial Position If Offered –kalu by jackals(f): 12:11pm On Apr 19, 2019
Awol1:

Are You not somebody's child?

Lol. Yes I am. Thank you wink wink wink
Re: I’ll Reject Ministerial Position If Offered –kalu by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 19, 2019
jackals:

Lol. Yes I am. Thank you wink wink wink

Welcome to Nairaland darling.

Develop a thick skin or buy a thick jacket if you want to survive here.

Happy Easter!
Re: I’ll Reject Ministerial Position If Offered –kalu by AMI3(m): 12:36pm On Apr 19, 2019
Humanaces:
OP i hope this makes front news so youth could learn ......

TRUE STORY

That faithful day i boarded a bike from berger area heading home at exactly 3:15 after a long and stressful day at the Nation Population census office, i felt tired i couldnt wait to get home while mesmerising about the cold shower i was going to take to relieve myself from the heat of the day when my bike rode past the "Adigboluga police station" at berger . i heard some whistle but we both paid no attention and rode past the station in pure innocence.

After a 30min ride on bike i finally got to my bustop a stone throw away from home to alighten from the bike and was greeted and caught unaware by a resounding slap from the back on my ear that i thought someone detornated a bomb close to me and immediately thought a war had just broke out as i droped from the bike .

I turned around a low and behold it was a #End police #sars officer ..he had trailed me on another bike all the way the from the police station to my bustop patiently. You know hear say we dey call you he said.i was immediately hadcuffed search and taken back to the station oga wetin be my crime i asked repeatedly but was banswered with sticks and slaps. Taken to a cafe to open my box and facebook after they found a nokia 3310 on me after which i did but was beaten ontop and accused of not opening my scam mail and facebook something i know nothing about .. I was taken back to my home handcuffed like a criminal and beaten each time i protested and it even got worse ehen they discovered i stay alone and own two cars ..i saw hell that day and was forced to bail myself with 70k and my crime was cause i dressed to good and must have been a yahoo boy even after they say my official id ..and may i include the dpo was involved oh...GOD help us
U Bleep up bro. Why 70k? As educated as u are u still fall cheap in the hands of these men. Received the slap sue their ass. period.
Re: I’ll Reject Ministerial Position If Offered –kalu by Deltatoto: 12:40pm On Apr 19, 2019
ijustdey:

•I’m senator-elect, my oath’ll be to serve federal republic

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/ill-reject-ministerial-position-if-offered-kalu/

he would have been a perfect minister for trade and investment or labor and productivity.ngige is a misfit.
Re: I’ll Reject Ministerial Position If Offered –kalu by jackals(f): 12:45pm On Apr 19, 2019
Awol1:

Welcome to Nairaland darling.

Develop a thick skin or buy a thick jacket if you want to survive here.

Happy Easter!

Lols. Now I get
Re: I’ll Reject Ministerial Position If Offered –kalu by frowland(m): 12:46pm On Apr 19, 2019
Amuocha:
Seen.

How can you be senator elect and also a minister of the federal republic of Nigeria?

How old are you so I can drive you down memory lane? Remember 1998? Remember Atiku? He was then governor elect and opted to vie alongside OBJ as his VP. You can be a senator elect/ Rep elect and opt for a ministerial position. In that case your seat will be vacant and a by-election in your constituent. It normally works where a party feels it is strong enough to win the by-election with another candidate. Doubt if its possible in Abia though.
Re: I’ll Reject Ministerial Position If Offered –kalu by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:05pm On Apr 19, 2019
Cacawa2:

IGNORANCE is a disease.

Go and find out about a former minister of the FCT, Senator Bala Muhammed who was a sitting Senator when appointed Minister of the FCT UNDER PDP

He left the Senate after he was appointed Minister
Re: I’ll Reject Ministerial Position If Offered –kalu by Ugomaxx: 5:22pm On Apr 19, 2019
That's a legitimate question.
Amuocha:
Seen.

How can you be senator elect and also a minister of the federal republic of Nigeria?
Re: I’ll Reject Ministerial Position If Offered –kalu by awuf2008: 5:55pm On Apr 19, 2019
He is a big liar, all what he is doing is creating awareness. If he was given any ministerial post, he surely take.
Re: I’ll Reject Ministerial Position If Offered –kalu by searchlight: 5:56pm On Apr 19, 2019
ChristianNorth:

He resigned that position to take up FCT Ministry, a better and more lucrative position. He held that position from 2010 when Jonathan appointed him till 2015 and today, he is Bauchi State Governor-elect.
so between a senator and a minister which one would you take? I'd personally be a senator of the federal republic than been a minister
Re: I’ll Reject Ministerial Position If Offered –kalu by AJohnnasa(m): 6:22pm On Apr 19, 2019
Amuocha:
Seen.

We have a president who is also the Minister of Petroleum.
Re: I’ll Reject Ministerial Position If Offered –kalu by Humanaces: 9:10pm On Apr 19, 2019
AMI3:
U Bleep up bro. Why 70k? As educated as u are u still fall cheap in the hands of these men. Received the slap sue their ass. period.
My brother education and lawyer no fit help you for police matter oooh ...if you think say i dey lie make them hold you first make you talk say i want call my lawyer bros tí é bà é ooh ....no be this country you dey
Re: I’ll Reject Ministerial Position If Offered –kalu by 9jaRealist: 5:41am On Apr 20, 2019
grin grin grin

I will also reject a Ministerial, Special Adviser or Ambassadorial position if offered - try me, if you doubt me!
Re: I’ll Reject Ministerial Position If Offered –kalu by ChristianNorth: 7:36am On Apr 20, 2019
searchlight:
so between a senator and a minister which one would you take? I'd personally be a senator of the federal republic than been a minister
FCT Minister is better than a floor Senator.
Re: I’ll Reject Ministerial Position If Offered –kalu by MyMouth(m): 8:21am On Apr 20, 2019
Cacawa2:

IGNORANCE is a disease.

Go and find out about a former minister of the FCT, Senator Bala Muhammed who was a sitting Senator when appointed Minister of the FCT UNDER PDP

U dey mind the foool? U jus took the words out of my mouth! I wonder how these ipob pigs think!

1 Like

Re: I’ll Reject Ministerial Position If Offered –kalu by MyMouth(m): 8:25am On Apr 20, 2019
searchlight:
Minister makes more sense! The only is that u are not guaranteed 4 years unlike a senator

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders / FG Writes Governors, Plan Mass Prisoners’ Release / What Nigeria Will Look Like In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.