Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite (28552 Views)

Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) / Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited Recruitment 2019 / TOTAL E & P Nigeria: 2018 Massive Recruitment!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite by MRSANITY(m): 9:09am On May 21, 2019
bigELMAN:
Well I got this mail this morning.

Thank you for participating in the Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Experienced Hire Recruitment Programme.

This is to inform you that the reports are being collated and analysed and feedback will be sent out to everyone in due time. As a result of the large number of people that have gone through the process, you will be contacted in batches over the next few weeks. Be rest assured that you will get feedback, regardless of the outcome.

I got it too.

They are not organized atal
Re: Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite by MRSANITY(m): 9:10am On May 21, 2019
ciwi:

So I will come online and be telling lies on this thread to what end pls?

Someone I know who works there asked me if I was among the people that were waiting in their office for interview today.

I asked what role and he said he didn’t know cos he’s not in hr not involved in the process
so you didn't know what you were saying after all. No interview has been conducted. Let's be careful with the kind of news we carry
Re: Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite by ifeesgal: 9:12am On May 21, 2019
bigELMAN:
Well I got this mail this morning.

Thank you for participating in the Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Experienced Hire Recruitment Programme.

This is to inform you that the reports are being collated and analysed and feedback will be sent out to everyone in due time. As a result of the large number of people that have gone through the process, you will be contacted in batches over the next few weeks. Be rest assured that you will get feedback, regardless of the outcome.

I received this too, a few minutes back.
Re: Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite by didi04: 9:18am On May 21, 2019
MRSANITY:
so you didn't know what you were saying after all. No interview has been conducted. Let's be careful with the kind of news we carry

Oga thank you.
Re: Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite by ifeesgal: 9:27am On May 21, 2019
MRSANITY:

It's possible his information is correct. The mail says we'd be contacted in batches maybe some have been contacted.
Re: Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite by MRSANITY(m): 10:15am On May 21, 2019
ifeesgal:

It's possible his information is correct. The mail says we'd be contacted in batches maybe some have been contacted.
no. Remember they said WILL be contacted. It means people will be contacted in the future. Not past. That mail was sent to everyone today.
Re: Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite by MRSANITY(m): 10:16am On May 21, 2019
We should know that workforce isn't working for total cpfa only, other companies will definitely go there at a point or the other to do interviews and tests.
Re: Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite by resultskehinde(m): 10:31am On May 21, 2019
Exactly smiley
Re: Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite by ciwi: 11:25am On May 21, 2019
MRSANITY:

You are the one that doesn’t know what you are saying.

What will someone of my level gain by saying what is not true? Are u paying me for information that I’d come here and be telling lies? You better be guided!

Like I said earlier, some people have been contacted. They may have sent that mail because they’re getting a lot of mails requesting for feedback. If u read in between the lines, you would know that

1 Like

Re: Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite by ciwi: 11:26am On May 21, 2019
ifeesgal:

Thank you
Re: Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite by ciwi: 11:27am On May 21, 2019
MRSANITY:
no. Remember they said WILL be contacted. It means people will be contacted in the future. Not past. That mail was sent to everyone today.

And u can confirm that the mail was sent to everyone because you’re the one that sent the mail abi?
Re: Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite by GoodGrace: 1:08pm On May 21, 2019
@MrSanity

These things are not mutually exclusive!

The honest truth is that people went to CPFA yesterday for interviews! Bear in mind this may be for just a role.

The fact that a recruiter says he would get back to you doesn't mean he hasn't contacted others.

The way I expect Workforce to run this going forward is to get in touch with top tier candidates to proceed to the next stage, whilst they waitlist others.

Second-tier candidates would only proceed to the next stage of Total CPFA is not satisfied with any of the top tier candidates.

Once CPFA selects a candidate, Workforce gets in touch with others to communicate that they would not be proceeding to the next stage.

So Mr. Ciwi was not lying, you only need to feel the other parts of the Elephant.... But I guess the mind reads what it wishes to see.

1 Like

Re: Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite by MRSANITY(m): 1:31pm On May 21, 2019
GoodGrace:
@MrSanity

These things are not mutually exclusive!

The honest truth is that people went to CPFA yesterday for interviews! Bear in mind this may be for just a role.

The fact that a recruiter says he would get back to you doesn't mean he hasn't contacted others.

The way I expect Workforce to run this going forward is to get in touch with top tier candidates to proceed to the next stage, whilst they waitlist others.

Second-tier candidates would only proceed to the next stage of Total CPFA is not satisfied with any of the top tier candidates.

Once CPFA selects a candidate, Workforce gets in touch with others to communicate that they would not be proceeding to the next stage.

So Mr. Ciwi was not lying, you only need to feel the other parts of the Elephant.... But I guess the mind reads what it wishes to see.
the process is in 4 stages, it's the 2nd that was concluded. The next stage is personality online test. It's not interview. So if you see anyone going to CPFA for interview, it has nothing to do with this particular recruitment programme. The email sent is very clear, .... in the next few weeks people will be contacted for the next stage in batches. It means no one has been contacted. They are slow but their messages at usually clear. It's not possible that one single person here wasn't contacted. Ah ah, are they recruiting ghosts?
Re: Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite by GoodGrace: 2:12pm On May 21, 2019
@ Mr Sanity: Personality test is not meant to be a hurdle. It is to understand you better.... In fact the way they do it for Total staff is for you to meet with a psychologist on the day of the panel interview. So they could have contacted anyone last week Wednesday to do a personality test before Friday and also get ready for an interview the following Monday (trust me they can).

To your second hypothesis that this is a large enough pool for us to know if someone was contacted or not, I would like to beg to differ. This is akin to saying that one of must get an offer, which is also a mathematical fallacy!

Let's play the numbers a little, let's say the invite was for SIA or Law or IT. Law had about 130 candidates for a start, SiA about 125 and IT had 250 candidates. Bear in mind that this position is for only one. How many people do you think Workforce would send to Total? I would say 5-8 for each role (this is at most - for panel interviews success rate should be 25%). Now about 30% of initial candidates scaled the first hurdle. If you were observant, you would discover that they batched candidates according to performance on the apptitude test. Don't think the listing was random! Hence, the reason they screened later candidates from participating in the technical tests! It was a case of if you were weak on the apptitude test and you are weak on the competency test, no need proceeding to the Technical test!

Now that you have considered all these, do you think that this group of less than 15 active participanns is large enough to be a determinant of when people get to the last stage? The screen rate is expected to be around 80% between the last stage and proceeding to Total CPFA. I wish everyone good luck.

1 Like

Re: Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite by GoodGrace: 2:30pm On May 21, 2019
@ MrSanity to even prove that your hypothesis is false, are you aware that they asked some of the guys that were screened earlier to come for the technical test last week? Maybe not, and it wasn't on this forum.

My hypothesis is that after the technical tests for some roles, they did not have enough people to go to the panel interview and form a good wait list. Trust me that technical interview is the Koko! If the lady doing technicals says you are very strong, you are very likely to get a place in front of the panel even if you did not do too well on behaviourals (note too well).

My advice to myself is too keep looking to God, because a lot of variables are in place to determine who braces the tape.
Re: Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite by ciwi: 6:11pm On May 21, 2019
Thank you.

Someone will just come online and be blindly calling another person a liar
GoodGrace:
@ MrSanity to even prove that your hypothesis is false, are you aware that they asked some of the guys that were screened earlier to come for the technical test last week? Maybe not, and it wasn't on this forum.

My hypothesis is that after the technical tests for some roles, they did not have enough people to go to the panel interview and form a good wait list. Trust me that technical interview is the Koko! If the lady doing technicals says you are very strong, you are very likely to get a place in front of the panel even if you did not do too well on behaviourals (note too well).

My advice to myself is too keep looking to God, because a lot of variables are in place to determine who braces the tape.
Re: Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite by mcthewills: 10:21pm On May 21, 2019
ciwi:

You are the one that doesn’t know what you are saying.

What will someone of [b]my level gain [/b]by saying what is not true? Are u paying me for information that I’d come here and be telling lies? You better be guided!

Like I said earlier, some people have been contacted. They may have sent that mail because they’re getting a lot of mails requesting for feedback. If u read in between the lines, you would know that

What is ur level? U be buhari? Park well
Re: Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite by nickae: 9:50am On May 22, 2019
Only God...
Re: Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite by DooLady: 11:00am On May 22, 2019
I am on this thread to know if anyone has been called for the next stage in my job category grin grin
Re: Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite by MRSANITY(m): 11:53am On May 22, 2019
DooLady:
I am on this thread to know if anyone has been called for the next stage in my job category grin grin
they have not called anyone yet. Be patient smiley
Re: Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite by nickae: 2:25pm On May 22, 2019
NNPC have started sending invites...make I focus on that one now.
When Total is ready, let me know

1 Like

Re: Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite by ifeesgal: 2:48pm On May 22, 2019
nickae:
NNPC have started sending invites...make I focus on that one now.
When Total is ready, let me know

Lol....Ahead ahead
Re: Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite by GoodGrace: 12:12pm On May 24, 2019
......and new mails have started landing. Congrats to everyone who is going to the next stage.
Re: Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite by ugonchukwudi: 12:14pm On May 24, 2019
Are the emails for the personality test? Or for interviews with Total straight?
GoodGrace:
......and new mails have started landing. Congrats to everyone who is going to the next stage.
Re: Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite by GoodGrace: 12:20pm On May 24, 2019
ugonchukwudi:
Are the emails for the personality test? Or for interviews with Total straight?

First panel interview with Total CPFA.
Re: Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite by ugonchukwudi: 1:06pm On May 24, 2019
Thanks for the info.
Re: Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite by Pepenazeal7: 1:15pm On May 24, 2019
I post verified vacancies available in Nigeria �� on a daily | Career Advice| insider info| meet a recruiter| interview TIPS |CV AND COVER LETTER SAMPLES.

Download telegram from Google play store and search for @JOBPLANET to join our large community

Let's get you your dream job today!
Re: Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite by GoodGrace: 1:19pm On May 24, 2019
ugonchukwudi:
Thanks for the info.

You are welcome. Note that the invites that I can verify so far are for investment analyst roles. Interviews have been scheduled for Tuesday.
Re: Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite by ugonchukwudi: 2:34pm On May 24, 2019
God bless you for the specifics.
Re: Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite by nickae: 7:14pm On May 24, 2019
GoodGrace:

First panel interview with Total CPFA.

First panel interview....how many interviews will Total/Workforce conduct for a job.
It's seems they are having fun with this processes
Re: Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite by mcthewills: 8:07pm On May 24, 2019
GoodGrace:

You are welcome. Note that the invites that I can verify so far are for investment analyst roles. Interviews have been scheduled for Tuesday.
How good is ur Intel? Cos I know of a DBA invited
Re: Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite by GoodGrace: 10:52pm On May 24, 2019
mcthewills:

How good is ur Intel? Cos I know of a DBA invited
Too many mixed signals.... 1. There is talk of the invitation being in batches... So they invited some people earlier in the day, then invited a few more in the evening. 2. Don't know criteria for who goes first, as a number of guys that were bounced and readmitted got into the next stage. 3. The technical bit seems to have played a huge role, and a few investment analysts have been saying they are not too sure of the competence of the assessor.... (They say he seemed lost on some answers). 4. They interviewed 2 IT guys last week---- this is solid intel! In fact some of the contract staff in Total CPFA's office that applied for the same role were shocked when these guys came in for the interview....

However, if you are yet to be invited, you are still in the race for the prize, and trust me this may be to your advantage! Affords you the opportunity to be better prepared!

Now I am not sure of Workforce's process, but they may just be putting across candidates according to the level of previous performance... I don't think the Panel would be patient enough to see everyone SHA. Especially, as they are saying first and second panels...... But keep hope alive and keep praying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 / Vic Lawrence And Associates Recruitment Test / The Right Way To Answer The Question: What Should We Pay You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.