Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,439 members, 7,954,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:14 AM

Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite (31542 Views)

Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) / Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited Recruitment 2019 / TOTAL E & P Nigeria: 2018 Massive Recruitment!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite by mcthewills: 8:11am On May 25, 2019
GoodGrace:
Too many mixed signals.... 1. There is talk of the invitation being in batches... So they invited some people earlier in the day, then invited a few more in the evening. 2. Don't know criteria for who goes first, as a number of guys that were bounced and readmitted got into the next stage. 3. The technical bit seems to have played a huge role, and a few investment analysts have been saying they are not too sure of the competence of the assessor.... (They say he seemed lost on some answers). 4. They interviewed 2 IT guys last week---- this is solid intel! In fact some of the contract staff in Total CPFA's office that applied for the same role were shocked when these guys came in for the interview....

However, if you are yet to be invited, you are still in the race for the prize, and trust me this may be to your advantage! Affords you the opportunity to be better prepared!

Now I am not sure of Workforce's process, but they may just be putting across candidates according to the level of previous performance... I don't think the Panel would be patient enough to see everyone SHA. Especially, as they are saying first and second panels...... But keep hope alive and keep praying.

Nice one. Thanks for d details. So owing that workforce have already done technical interview, is it possible that this invite is for another technical interview by CPFA? I was of d opinion that once workforce recommends u to CPFA, then its almost a done deal. But it seems that is not so. It seems CPFA is still heavily screening people out from ur message. Do they pay in USD? Y all this rigors?
Re: Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite by nickae: 9:46am On May 25, 2019
mcthewills:

Nice one. Thanks for d details. So owing that workforce have already done technical interview, is it possible that this invite is for another technical interview by CPFA? I was of d opinion that once workforce recommends u to CPFA, then its almost a done deal. But it seems that is not so. It seems CPFA is still heavily screening people out from ur message. Do they pay in USD? Y all this rigors?

I wonder. The most baffling thing about all this is that most positions are just for one person.
What ever happened to the online personality test?
Re: Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite by GoodGrace: 10:38am On May 25, 2019
So Workforce has done a 'technical' interview, but trust me the Total panel would be more relevant and broad as well. The panel would have HR, CIO, Legal and Risk managers. So they may each get to ask you a question and assess your technical competence, ethics and others.

To practice for the Total panel interview, I would advice that you go to threads on Total E&P recruitment. Trust me the format would be the same!
Re: Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite by GoodGrace: 10:41am On May 25, 2019
nickae:

I wonder. The most baffling thing about all this is that most positions are just for one person.

In an earlier post with MrSanity, I addressed this personality test thing! This is not a Biggie, as they may ask the psychologist to meet with u or even ask you to take the test on the day of the interview. This test should not take more than 10-20minutes of your time, and does not require practice.
Re: Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite by mcthewills: 8:00am On May 26, 2019
GoodGrace:
So Workforce has done a 'technical' interview, but trust me the Total panel would be more relevant and broad as well. The panel would have HR, CIO, Legal and Risk managers. So they may each get to ask you a question and assess your technical competence, ethics and others.

To practice for the Total panel interview, I would advice that you go to threads on Total E&P recruitment. Trust me the format would be the same!

Thanks bro for taking ur time to educate us. If u consider the recruitment process as rigorous as Total E&P or even same, does that also mean that there pay is at par?
Re: Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite by GoodGrace: 8:36am On May 26, 2019
mcthewills:

Thanks bro for taking ur time to educate us. If u consider the recruitment process as rigorous as Total E&P or even same, does that also mean that there pay is at par?

CPFA's pay is not on the same scale as E&P's. People in CPFA have been clamouring for years to make them same. However, there is a high probability that it may be higher than what you are currently taking. So it may not be Eldorado, but it is in the right direction.

Bear in mind that not so many places in Nigeria offer the environment and work conditions that you are likely to get at CPFA.
Re: Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite by mcthewills: 7:14pm On May 26, 2019
GoodGrace:

CPFA's pay is not on the same scale as E&P's. People in CPFA have been clamouring for years to make them same. However, there is a high probability that it may be higher than what you are currently taking. So it may not be Eldorado, but it is in the right direction.

Bear in mind that not so many places in Nigeria offer the environment and work conditions that you are likely to get at CPFA.

Thanks man. U seems to know much about this guys
Re: Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite by nickae: 9:35pm On May 26, 2019
mcthewills:

Thanks man. U seems to know much about this guys

Your guy is a staff of total cfpa or a contract staff cool
Re: Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite by ugonchukwudi: 2:50pm On May 27, 2019
has anyone heard anything today?
Re: Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite by mcthewills: 4:24pm On May 27, 2019
ugonchukwudi:
has anyone heard anything today?

See what it looks to me

Workforce have sent list of top performers to CPFA. CPFA is conducting interview to screen them and choose d best amongst them. Let's say Workforce sent 5names for system admin position, CPFA will screen the 5 and maybe choose 2best for d job. In the case that none of d top 5meets what they want which is very unlikely, then they ll ask workforce for more names. Once they get d 2 candidate that they need for each position, workforce will send reject email to d rest.

If u haven't yet gotten email, the odds are very low for u. I have strong intel that interviews where conducted last week Monday and will be conducted today and tomorrow.

I m just assuming that they are looking for 2position for each role. I might be wrong. It could be 1 or 3.
Re: Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite by mcthewills: 4:33pm On May 27, 2019
nickae:

How do u know that most positions are just for one person?
Re: Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite by nickae: 5:53pm On May 27, 2019
mcthewills:

How do u know that most positions are just for one person?

The advert says the 'Job holder'
Re: Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite by nickae: 6:01pm On May 27, 2019
mcthewills:

See what it looks to me

Workforce have sent list of top performers to CPFA. CPFA is conducting interview to screen them and choose d best amongst them. Let's say Workforce sent 5names for system admin position, CPFA will screen the 5 and maybe choose 2best for d job. In the case that none of d top 5meets what they want which is very unlikely, then they ll ask workforce for more names. Once they get d 2 candidate that they need for each position, workforce will send reject email to d rest.

If u haven't yet gotten email, the odds are very low for u. I have strong intel that interviews where conducted last week Monday and will be conducted today and tomorrow.

I m just assuming that they are looking for 2position for each role. I might be wrong. It could be 1 or 3.

It's my opinion that workforce got it all mixed up from the inception.
They should have started with a role based CBT test and set a benchmark of about 50-70%.
Then the interview should have been technical.
At the end of the day, the candidates who emerged from the process could have been thorough enough for CPFA.

I am undergoing this same role with Interswitch, the CBT test, no be here o..., was purely role based,they took from 70%
The technical interview eh, u will be sweating inside AC

Only God knows one's fate in this exercise
Re: Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite by mcthewills: 6:11pm On May 27, 2019
nickae:

The advert says the 'Job holder'
If that's ur only basis, den I don't buy it
Re: Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite by mcthewills: 6:17pm On May 27, 2019
nickae:

It's my opinion that workforce got it all mixed up from the inception.
They should have started with a role based CBT test and set a benchmark of about 50-70%.
Then the interview should have been technical.
At the end of the day, the candidates who emerged from the process could have been thorough enough for CPFA.

I am undergoing this same role with Interswitch, the CBT test, no be here o..., was purely role based,they took from 70%
The technical interview eh, u will be sweating insideey AC

Only God knows one's fate in this exercise

Very true. But also know that even if they go that route, its unlikely that they ll send just 1name to CPFA for recruitment per position. They ll send couple of names for d recruitment organization to then narrow down who fits them. I think its standard practice
Re: Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite by MRSANITY(m): 9:48pm On May 27, 2019
It means the rest of us should just wait for regret mails. Lol
Re: Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite by nickae: 10:13pm On May 27, 2019
MRSANITY:
It means the rest of us should just wait for regret mails. Lol

Regrettably
Re: Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite by resultskehinde(m): 11:51pm On May 27, 2019
cry pls who knows if any body has bee in invited to total CPFA for procurement analyst position. Or any procurement analyst candidate has gotten the invite mail for panel interview.
Re: Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite by Estellle: 10:04am On May 28, 2019
I've been waiting for the mail nothing from them. Procurement and contract officer here

resultskehinde:
cry pls who knows if any body has bee in invited to total CPFA for procurement analyst position. Or any procurement analyst candidate has gotten the invite mail for panel interview.
Re: Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite by Mathad: 10:29am On May 28, 2019
GoodGrace:

You are welcome. Note that the invites that I can verify so far are for investment analyst roles. Interviews have been scheduled for Tuesday.

Thank you for the information. Please do u also have such info for Risk Analyst? Kindly assist. Thank you
Re: Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite by GoodGrace: 12:22pm On May 28, 2019
Mathad:

Thank you for the information. Please do u also have such info for Risk Analyst? Kindly assist. Thank you
nickae:

Regrettably

Lolzzzzz! Quite a number of roles are yet to be attended to for now! As far I know, only two roles have had some interview days.....

Keep the faith! There is an advantage in being on the waitlist! In fact the advantages are enormous. Think about how you selected a spouse.... Sure most of us looked down at the first guy or lady we came across. In fact being first in line places on you the burden of heavy expectations!

You have got to be very great for interviewers to remember you after talking to 10candidates. Most times during this processes, expectations are high at early stages, then recalibrated later in the day!

The only thing is you have got to be prepared if you are going later on in the process! Let your performance dazzle the members of the panel in such a way that people ask why you were not presented earlier in the process. Each bucket has its own burden.
Re: Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite by ugonchukwudi: 1:12pm On May 28, 2019
Guys,please, lets post only verified information and not just hearsay.
Re: Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite by GoodGrace: 1:51pm On May 28, 2019
Mathad:

Mr Mathad....I keep seeing your PMs .... Please relax, I don't think they have reached out to risk analysts (don't have a view of the process). Go and eat, relax and sleep. Don't lose your current job or state of mind, whilst pursuing this opportunity.

But let's for a second assume that they have reached out to other guys, what you should spend time doing is preparing for your opportunity.

The people before you in this process have the burden to impress. However, if you are coming later in the day... all you need to do is enchant! Even if you were in the first bucket/batch, it doesn't mean you are top of the list! So do what you can to enchant! Prepare your shot! You can't be too equipped for this opportunity. Gather all the arrows you have on your way! When you have your chance, your output should be enough to cast a spell on the interviewers.

The challenge for coming later in the day is you must enchant! The advantage is that it has recency effect! So guy go and prepare!

ugonchukwudi:
Guys,please, lets post only verified information and not just hearsay.
I sincerely hope this isn't directed at me! I have only shared safe and true information on this platform. Good to see that most people can now see that I was indeed correct when I said there were interviews last week Monday.
Re: Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite by ugonchukwudi: 2:33pm On May 28, 2019
It isn't directed at anyone in particular. Just a comment
Re: Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite by GoodGrace: 3:12pm On May 28, 2019
@Mathad: btw just confirmed that some risk analysts were at CPFA today.
Re: Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite by Mathad: 7:26pm On May 28, 2019
GoodGrace:
@Mathad: btw just confirmed that some risk analysts were at CPFA today.
Thank you for the response but I am actually hopeful I should be called and still expecting their mail.
Re: Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite by GoodGrace: 7:29pm On May 28, 2019
Mathad:

Thank you for the response but I am actually hopeful I should be called and still expecting their mail.
That's the spirit! The koko is to prepare. They had only 3guys come in today.
Re: Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite by deepwater(f): 11:05pm On May 28, 2019
agbonmenre:
My people that went for TOTAL E&P CPFA Test, How did it go? The list of candidates that came for the test was so long, i am wondering what for?For an experienced level job, do we need such a very high number?

Lol, when you think say na only you ho school abi only u get experience.

U still a learner sis
Re: Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite by Ykman(m): 2:11pm On May 29, 2019
Please, is there any information on the Accountant role? Only mail I got too from Workforce was that they will be calling in batches over next couple of weeks. Has any Accountant hopeful being called yet?! Thank you.
Re: Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite by GoodGrace: 4:01pm On May 29, 2019
Ykman:
Please, is there any information on the Accountant role? Only mail I got too from Workforce was that they will be calling in batches over next couple of weeks. Has any Accountant hopeful being called yet?! Thank you.
At this rate, I would assume they have called about 3-5 persons for each role. I would simply make up my mind to prepare like it was a life exam, and go give it my best shot! Can only pray and prepare at this point, any other thing is useless.
Re: Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite by mcthewills: 8:00pm On May 29, 2019
GoodGrace:
At this rate, I would assume they have called about 3-5 persons for each role. I would simply make up my mind to prepare like it was a life exam, and go give it my best shot! Can only pray and prepare at this point, any other thing is useless.

I can see that u very well agree with my earlier assertion that top performers have been invited. Its unfortunate but that seems to be d case. As u said between 3 to 5 person. My guess is, they are picking 2 for certain roles and 1 for others. Hence inviting 5 for some and 3 for others
Re: Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite by Mathad: 6:08pm On May 30, 2019
Hi guys, please any one with an update today?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

................ / Why Is It So Hard To Find A Job In Nigeria? / 180k Job Offer (fresh Graduate) Or Paid Master Degree In Canada By Parent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.