Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Chimpanzee Pelts Girl With Its Feces At The U.I Zoo - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Chimpanzee Pelts Girl With Its Feces At The U.I Zoo (43231 Views)

Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning / Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee / Chimpanzee Helps A Man Climb Tree (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimpanzee Pelts Girl With Its Feces At The U.I Zoo by JohnFrankling(m): 12:54pm On Apr 19, 2019
[quote author=Mynd44 post=77675450]She should be banned from entering the zoo permanently.

The animals are not supposed to be fed by visitors[/quote, go and ban her.

1 Like

Re: Chimpanzee Pelts Girl With Its Feces At The U.I Zoo by Psoul(m): 12:54pm On Apr 19, 2019
Hey...Lady, take this for ur bad manners

Re: Chimpanzee Pelts Girl With Its Feces At The U.I Zoo by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 19, 2019
Uyiii:

The bolden, the only thing you know how to do best, you ban without recuse.
You think say na Nairaland moderators dey there ahbigrin!
mouth ehn

1 Like

Re: Chimpanzee Pelts Girl With Its Feces At The U.I Zoo by Psoul(m): 12:56pm On Apr 19, 2019
??

1 Like

Re: Chimpanzee Pelts Girl With Its Feces At The U.I Zoo by STRENGTHesq(m): 1:09pm On Apr 19, 2019
Sobenachukwu:

Ban ban ban.....hopefully when i get to the US to further my masters in programming next year......non of Nairaland Mod would hv the power to ban any more

i'll correct lotta things on this platform. that's just my nursing plan i'm making known. take note
cheesy
You will
You will
Na wiith mouth?

One day now you will open your mouth and say that you will build a new world angry
Re: Chimpanzee Pelts Girl With Its Feces At The U.I Zoo by Sagamaje(m): 1:17pm On Apr 19, 2019
Uyiii:

He his a mumu mód Na grin

4 Likes

Re: Chimpanzee Pelts Girl With Its Feces At The U.I Zoo by uuzba(m): 1:20pm On Apr 19, 2019
Aieboocaar:
Even chimps wey dey zoo too dey para grin grin grin

And next level never start fully!!! CHAI grin

[img]https://media1./images/e82c2cd09db0bf410917cda2ef22ffd4/tenor.gif?itemid=4986298[/img]
Animals cannot bear injustice.
Our problem in Nigeria is that we are foolish and easily bribed to keep quiet.

I once queued up to buy a ticket in UK. There were 2 or more counters. I approached one counter and for some reason, I can't remember, my question/querry was not answered. So I decided to branch to the second counter to aks again. Na im Everybody on the queue shouted HEY! That I should go back to back of the line and line up AGAIN! These were white people. Nothing like "Abeg na" in their society.
Everybody gets ONE chance. You can't be taking 2 chances while others only get 1.
Yet we do this sh1t everyday in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Chimpanzee Pelts Girl With Its Feces At The U.I Zoo by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:22pm On Apr 19, 2019
When chimps are agitated, they do one thing -- they throw things. It can be stone or branches. Anything they can lay their hands upon.

In zoos (or in captivity), chimps are likely not able to lay their hands on many of these things, but they must throw something. So, they throw their feces.
Re: Chimpanzee Pelts Girl With Its Feces At The U.I Zoo by uuzba(m): 1:25pm On Apr 19, 2019
Sobenachukwu:

Ban ban ban.....hopefully when i get to the US to further my masters in programming next year......non of Nairaland Mod would hv the power to ban any more

i'll correct lotta things on this platform. that's just my nursing plan i'm making known. take note
Of all goals and acheivements to obtain in the western world, you still want to be browsing Nigerian website?
Are you focused at all?
:O

2 Likes

Re: Chimpanzee Pelts Girl With Its Feces At The U.I Zoo by Ayobami7(m): 1:25pm On Apr 19, 2019
好的
Re: Chimpanzee Pelts Girl With Its Feces At The U.I Zoo by ignis: 1:25pm On Apr 19, 2019
Mynd44:
She should be banned from entering the zoo permanently.

The animals are not supposed to be fed by visitors

I agree with you. The instruction is always boldly written
Re: Chimpanzee Pelts Girl With Its Feces At The U.I Zoo by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 19, 2019
Mynd44:
She should be banned from entering the zoo permanently.

The animals are not supposed to be fed by visitors

U think say dem be u? undecided
Re: Chimpanzee Pelts Girl With Its Feces At The U.I Zoo by CHIGIM: 1:33pm On Apr 19, 2019
Mumu post
sukerefakere:
Nothing special na

You are already in a zooish country
Re: Chimpanzee Pelts Girl With Its Feces At The U.I Zoo by AloyalNigerian(m): 1:37pm On Apr 19, 2019
Alejoas:
Kachaka did same to me at FUTA zoo recently. I am the right person to talk to as far as powerbank for your laptop, Phones is concerned. See my signature below and recommend. Thanks

I sha know say I go reach that wildlife park b4 I graduate.
Re: Chimpanzee Pelts Girl With Its Feces At The U.I Zoo by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 19, 2019
Sobenachukwu:

You go Sabi hold person for mind.
Re: Chimpanzee Pelts Girl With Its Feces At The U.I Zoo by Rilley(m): 1:48pm On Apr 19, 2019
Amatarasha:
You and Ban gbara akwukwo
Mehn you are damn uglee
Re: Chimpanzee Pelts Girl With Its Feces At The U.I Zoo by Rilley(m): 1:51pm On Apr 19, 2019
Sagamaje:

He his a mumu mód Na grin
I don't blame him, that's his shitty job.
Re: Chimpanzee Pelts Girl With Its Feces At The U.I Zoo by emonkey(m): 2:07pm On Apr 19, 2019
Those chimpanzees are always doing this by the way.
Re: Chimpanzee Pelts Girl With Its Feces At The U.I Zoo by officialfestus(m): 2:17pm On Apr 19, 2019
Uyiii:

no mind am na him give me banned of 15years for one section

1 Like

Re: Chimpanzee Pelts Girl With Its Feces At The U.I Zoo by Ishilove: 2:47pm On Apr 19, 2019
Classic chimp behavior when upset. Nasty creatures. Their humanoid cousins are all over Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Chimpanzee Pelts Girl With Its Feces At The U.I Zoo by Amatarasha(f): 4:17pm On Apr 19, 2019
Rilley:
Mehn you are damn uglee
Do u mean it dear?
Re: Chimpanzee Pelts Girl With Its Feces At The U.I Zoo by Amatarasha(f): 4:23pm On Apr 19, 2019
Ishilove:
Classic chimp behavior when upset. Nasty creatures. Their humanoid cousins are all over Nairaland.
You ar right dear ...cosmodroid is a great-droid from pluto axis

Cosmodroid!!! Come n meet ishilove an old layer in nairaland

This is his PHOTO below shocked

Re: Chimpanzee Pelts Girl With Its Feces At The U.I Zoo by Amatarasha(f): 4:29pm On Apr 19, 2019
frowland:

No need for that brov. That's a young girl by the way.
dnt mind rilley , who takes him serious
Frm checking pples profile pics to trolling infant ladies

1 Like

Re: Chimpanzee Pelts Girl With Its Feces At The U.I Zoo by Sirmuel1(m): 5:04pm On Apr 19, 2019
uuzba:

Of all goals and acheivements to obtain in the western world, you still want to be browsing Nigerian website?
Are you focused at all?
:O

See this village Man. So you won't read Nigeria News again?
Re: Chimpanzee Pelts Girl With Its Feces At The U.I Zoo by flowx(m): 9:20pm On Apr 19, 2019
HarkymTheOracle:
Nawa o..

Happy birthday to me
. Who ur batde epp? Ko kan aiye...
Re: Chimpanzee Pelts Girl With Its Feces At The U.I Zoo by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 19, 2019
Amatarasha:
You ar right dear ...cosmodroid is a great-droid from pluto axis

Cosmodroid!!! Come n meet ishilove an old layer in nairaland

This is his PHOTO below shocked

Do not quote me if you intend to be less than human.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help!!! I Can't Manage My New Puppy / 9 Unique Dog Breeds U May Never Come Across / Dog Eats Lady's Phd Certificate (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.