Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,899 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Chimpanzee Pelts Girl With Its Feces At The U.I Zoo - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Chimpanzee Pelts Girl With Its Feces At The U.I Zoo (43230 Views)

Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning / Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee / Chimpanzee Helps A Man Climb Tree (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimpanzee Pelts Girl With Its Feces At The U.I Zoo by Amatarasha(f): 10:14pm On Apr 19, 2019
CosmoDroid:

Do not quote me if you intend to be less than human.
Of course am a human smiley
Re: Chimpanzee Pelts Girl With Its Feces At The U.I Zoo by Immanueladebol(m): 10:42pm On Apr 19, 2019
Uyiii:

The bolden, the only thing you know how to do best, you ban without recuse.

You think say na Nairaland moderators dey there ahbigrin!
Forgive and forget na grin

Re: Chimpanzee Pelts Girl With Its Feces At The U.I Zoo by Sobenachukwu: 8:43am On Apr 20, 2019
uuzba:

Of all goals and acheivements to obtain in the western world, you still want to be browsing Nigerian website?
Are you focused at all?
:O

You wount understand
Re: Chimpanzee Pelts Girl With Its Feces At The U.I Zoo by mujaya1(m): 7:30am On Apr 21, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimpanzee Pelts Girl With Its Feces At The U.I Zoo by mujaya1(m): 7:33am On Apr 21, 2019
Mynd44:
She should be banned from entering the zoo permanently.

The animals are not supposed to be fed by visitors
you should ashamed of yourself by allowing fake news on front page educated illiterate
Re: Chimpanzee Pelts Girl With Its Feces At The U.I Zoo by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 01, 2019
I think I'm crying. It's that appealing. cheesy
Re: Chimpanzee Pelts Girl With Its Feces At The U.I Zoo by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 02, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help!!! I Can't Manage My New Puppy / 9 Unique Dog Breeds U May Never Come Across / Dog Eats Lady's Phd Certificate (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.