Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Easter Goodwill Message From General Buratai, The Chief Of Army Staff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Easter Goodwill Message From General Buratai, The Chief Of Army Staff (5356 Views)

Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons / KANU Sets Trap For Buratai.-the Army / 20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easter Goodwill Message From General Buratai, The Chief Of Army Staff by thablogger: 11:48am On Apr 19, 2019
EASTER GOODWILL MESSAGE FROM THE CHIEF OF ARMY STAFF LT GEN TY BURATAI TO OFFICERS AND SOLDIERS OF THE NIGERIAN ARMY

1. It is with utmost gratitude to the Almighty God that I send this goodwill message to officers, soldiers and their families on the occasion of this year’s Easter Celebrations. I want to use this medium to thank all my officers and soldiers for their tireless contributions in tackling the numerous security challenges that have bedevilled our country. You have all done very well and I am proud to be your Chief of Army Staff. I want to urge you to continue to remain focused, disciplined and loyal to constituted authority as we carry out our roles professionally.

2. It is important to state that the Nigerian Army has recorded great successes in various campaigns both home and abroad especially in the ongoing fight against insurgents in the northeast and other internal security operations. I must commend the exemplary display of professionalism by troops during OP SAFE CONDUCT in February and March 2019. It demonstrated the professional capacity of the NA to provide enabling environment for socio-political activities to thrive. The outpour of commendations to the NA after the elections is a testimony of your determination to uphold the tenets of professionalism as well as my vision for the Nigerian Army. I urge you to sustain the enthusiasm and zeal in rendering selfless service to our dear nation.

3. I would also like to commend our troops participating in the on-going counterinsurgency operations in the North East and other operations across the country. I urge you not to rest on your oars, but to continue to maintain the tempo in your various places of primary assignments. Let us all ensure we continue to give our best in the discharge of our duties. Let me state here that, we shall continue to remember and pray for the repose of the souls of our departed gallant colleagues who have paid the supreme price in the course of their duty to our fatherland. Our hearts are with their families always. May the Almighty God grant them eternal rest, Amen. We shall continue to do our best to ensure the comfort of our officers, soldiers and their families including the families of our departed colleagues. May I also reassure you that issues bordering on training and welfare will continue to receive adequate attention.

4. I want to use this medium to express our appreciation to the President Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Federal Republic of Nigeria, President Muhammadu Buhari, members of the Federal Executive Council and the National Assembly for their continuous support to the Nigerian Army. The Nigerian Army is committed, determined and focused in ensuring the total defeat of the insurgents in the northeast as well as other forms of aggression in other parts of the country while ensuring the defence of the territorial integrity of the nation.

5. Let me remind you all that as officers and soldiers of the Nigerian Army and members of the Armed Forces of Nigeria, we must continue to carry out our constitutional roles in the most professional and responsive manner with total loyalty and subordination to civil authority. Commanders at all levels must continue to show leadership and ensure that personnel are continually reminded of their roles in the current democratic dispensation. Finally, I urge you to continue to demonstrate your unalloyed loyalty to the President, Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Federal Republic of Nigeria, President Muhammadu Buhari and to remain apolitical while ensuring the sustenance of democracy. I wish you all a happy Easter celebration. Thank you and God bless.

TY BURATAI
Lieutenant General
Chief of Army Staff April 2019

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/04/easter-goodwill-message-from-chief-of.html

Re: Easter Goodwill Message From General Buratai, The Chief Of Army Staff by dokyOloye: 2:50pm On Apr 19, 2019
Chief of murdering staff

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Easter Goodwill Message From General Buratai, The Chief Of Army Staff by Nairalandmentor(m): 3:26pm On Apr 19, 2019
grin grin grin

I no talk anything oh.

No advance payments required! Get your website designed then pay after. Kindly click HERE to see our beautiful designs.

Re: Easter Goodwill Message From General Buratai, The Chief Of Army Staff by enitey(f): 3:26pm On Apr 19, 2019
Mtcheeeewww

2 Likes

Re: Easter Goodwill Message From General Buratai, The Chief Of Army Staff by iammo(m): 3:27pm On Apr 19, 2019
grin

Ekun oko ipob,

Python dancer one of igbo land.

Buhari needs to be carefull of this dude, he seems ambitious,

2 Likes

Re: Easter Goodwill Message From General Buratai, The Chief Of Army Staff by Bossontop(m): 3:27pm On Apr 19, 2019
undecided
I'm jus here to read "REACTIONS" from nigerians

Re: Easter Goodwill Message From General Buratai, The Chief Of Army Staff by yyha3314(m): 3:27pm On Apr 19, 2019
We dun hear
Re: Easter Goodwill Message From General Buratai, The Chief Of Army Staff by lastempero: 3:28pm On Apr 19, 2019
Black monkey you too they give out Easter message,wonders shall neva end shocked

1 Like

Re: Easter Goodwill Message From General Buratai, The Chief Of Army Staff by Chinashopping84: 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2019
ok
Re: Easter Goodwill Message From General Buratai, The Chief Of Army Staff by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2019
Burutai oko awon yinmiri. You deal with their hate filled heart they crown you for their land

Tuale baba

2 Likes

Re: Easter Goodwill Message From General Buratai, The Chief Of Army Staff by MufasaRebirth: 3:30pm On Apr 19, 2019
Who send am angry
Re: Easter Goodwill Message From General Buratai, The Chief Of Army Staff by Japsylee: 3:30pm On Apr 19, 2019
Is this man contesting for a political post He is definitely up to Some thing..... See broda ! Broda! Broda wey mumu

2 Likes

Re: Easter Goodwill Message From General Buratai, The Chief Of Army Staff by Kennitrust(m): 3:30pm On Apr 19, 2019
Today is the day you will hear from all this corrupt political officers

Who play games with the lives of the citizens.

Do you think this guys doesn't know how to annihilate Boko Haram?

There will not do that because of what they gain from the internal war. Instead, they rather send people's children to go and die for their self gain.

When boko haram finish us, I don't know who will receive the message.

1 Like

Re: Easter Goodwill Message From General Buratai, The Chief Of Army Staff by Snails: 3:31pm On Apr 19, 2019
murderer

1 Like

Re: Easter Goodwill Message From General Buratai, The Chief Of Army Staff by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 19, 2019
Re: Easter Goodwill Message From General Buratai, The Chief Of Army Staff by FindX(m): 3:39pm On Apr 19, 2019
Murderer..

1 Like

Re: Easter Goodwill Message From General Buratai, The Chief Of Army Staff by doctokwus: 4:00pm On Apr 19, 2019
I look at this man,his fraudulent past and present,see his gross incompetence during his reign as CoAS,I then look at Buhari,compare same,and I say to myself,indeed "birds of the same plumage flock together".

4 Likes

Re: Easter Goodwill Message From General Buratai, The Chief Of Army Staff by emmasege: 6:45pm On Apr 19, 2019
I read through the message hoping to see if he mentioned Jesus or Christ, who's the reason for the season but I found no such thing.

Mr General, next time you want to score a political point with your greetings to the Christian community, do so appropriately. If it were your festival, you'd have littered the whole piece with stuffs like Allah, Prophet Muhammed or even S.A.W.

Next time, please show us some regard also by acknowledging our Lord and Saviour of the whole world.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Easter Goodwill Message From General Buratai, The Chief Of Army Staff by Lymasaba(m): 12:03am On Apr 20, 2019
emmasege:
I read through the message hoping to see if he mentioned Jesus or Christ, who's the reason for the season but I found no such thing.

Mr General, next time you want to score a political point with your greetings to the Christian community, do so appropriately. If it were your festival, you'd have littered the whole piece with stuffs like Allah, Prophet Muhammed or even S.A.W.

Next time, please show us some regard also by acknowledging our Lord and Saviour of the whole world.
that's how leaders from different faith did
Re: Easter Goodwill Message From General Buratai, The Chief Of Army Staff by FortuneDeGreat(m): 8:22am On Apr 20, 2019
THE MOST POLITICIZED ARMY CHIEF IN NIGERIA'S HISTORY

(1) (Reply)

UGM Camp In Akwa Ibom Bursted..26 UGM Killed / PEPT Judgement-all Rivers Election Cancelled / Breaking News: Buhari To Undergo Chemotherapy for 6 Months For Postrate Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.