Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter (34168 Views)

Nigerian Beaches Have Lost Its Glory. My Journey To Oniru Beach / Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria / Top 5 Beaches Every Lagosian Must Visit (2) (3) (4)

Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by Decolonel(m): 4:51pm On Apr 19, 2019
Try BUGUMA BEACH. You will be glad u did
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by hybridblood07(m): 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2019
Who is this lalastocala that people talk about on here?
travelwaka:
There are other beaches in Lagos but these are the most popular ones. Enjoy the uniqueness of Lagos beaches. Lalasticlala please where are you spending this easter?
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by lamidex(m): 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2019
So to visit beaches in Nigeria attracts charges? Nonsense and ingredients. Who made such laws? Well, here in Durban, SA, it's just so clean, clear and free for all. Must everything involve charges in Nigeria. Bank charge, custom charge, even beach charge. This country is doomed.

Quote me at your own peril.

Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by patchsk(f): 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2019
Buhari is a very big phool.
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by Ibcrown(m): 4:53pm On Apr 19, 2019
What bout landmark beach
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by ridbell01(m): 4:54pm On Apr 19, 2019
Suntan beach few 2 kilometre to Badagry roundabout
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by peteruuu(m): 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2019
Esomchi800:
Am visiting Nsukka in Enugu for easter
Who is going with me?
Was there few weeks ago!
I love Nsukka
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by Michaelmercy(m): 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2019
PearlStreet:

Ebute Oni Tourist beach in Ijebu
Lol beach or waterside ?�
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by CallMeNJay: 4:59pm On Apr 19, 2019
Try IKURU TOWN beach
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 19, 2019
haconjy:
no one in Ogun state?

Mayas beach, odo eran.. lafenwa.. embarassed
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by travelwaka: 5:00pm On Apr 19, 2019
There are couple of places to visit in Ogun , OLumo rock, OOPL, Ebute Oni Tourist beach.

haconjy:
no one in Ogun state?
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 19, 2019
haconjy:
no one in Ogun state?
check matogun, theres a beach there
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by xtremeTall(m): 5:00pm On Apr 19, 2019
What other advantages is that beach with gate fee of 5000 undecided
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by Blogsphere: 5:01pm On Apr 19, 2019
From all of us at Lekki Leisure Lake, we say HAPPY EASTER.

In the spirit of celebration, we are having our Easter Barbecue soirée.

Food | Drinks | Fun >>>>>>>>

FREEEEEEEEE!!

For any further details, call: 09030004646

Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by nick50(m): 5:01pm On Apr 19, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
What exciting place can one visit in Anambra biko nu
ofala plaza..are u coming with me

Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by travelwaka: 5:02pm On Apr 19, 2019
he is the super admin of nairaland
hybridblood07:
Who is this lalastocala that people talk about on here?
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by Airtimex(m): 5:03pm On Apr 19, 2019
[quote author=NwanyiAwkaetiti post=77682182]What exciting place can one visit in Anambra biko nu[/quotle]

St Joseph Catholic church Awka Etiti, irruowelle village.

This is Easter, you should pray more cool

Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by hotplate: 5:03pm On Apr 19, 2019
the only natural attraction Lagos have is beach
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by gidimafia: 5:03pm On Apr 19, 2019
Abeg shey y sabi who dem dey call Apa for mayaz bunk..shaii memories
abluck:

Mayas beach, odo eran.. lafenwa.. embarassed
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by travelwaka: 5:04pm On Apr 19, 2019
Well YOu cant blame them, Almost all the beaches in Nigeria are privately owned, Our Govermnment doesnt think tourism. So private owners must make money

lamidex:
So to visit beaches in Nigeria attracts charges? Nonsense and ingredients. Who made such laws? Well, here in Durban, SA, it's just so clean, clear and free for all. Must everything involve charges in Nigeria. Bank charge, custom charge, even beach charge. This country is doomed.

Quote me at your own peril.
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by Fukuxaho: 5:05pm On Apr 19, 2019
[

Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by mkoabiola: 5:05pm On Apr 19, 2019
What about sultan abi suntan beach at badagry
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by Fixedmaches255: 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]see below

Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by Vendee: 5:09pm On Apr 19, 2019
Waterproof phone case for your beach party!
https://www.nairaland.com/4851080/waterproof-phone-pouch
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by travelwaka: 5:09pm On Apr 19, 2019
Hahahahaha this got me/.
KingLennon:

Snake beach grin

Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by Lovelyn451(f): 5:09pm On Apr 19, 2019
Tank you...I'll visit Minjibir beach and kainji Dam plus shoprite grin
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by TheAngry1: 5:11pm On Apr 19, 2019
Visit Lagos

Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by RALPHOW(m): 5:13pm On Apr 19, 2019
What about Bar Beach,
I remember as a child on holiday, my uncle of blessed memory always take us to bar beach.
Is bar beach still exists?
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by greatermeme: 5:13pm On Apr 19, 2019
Joromi12:
Oniru is 1k. Last time i went there someone drowned angry.. ibeshe beach too from festac axis. 300 boat ride there. 5h to enter
There's no beach on Festac axis! What we have there is lagoon, bro!
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by greatermeme: 5:15pm On Apr 19, 2019
Xinxu:
Bitches? I thought I was gonna hear names like Tanya, Sonia, Sharon, Candace, Angie, Linda and Natasha undecided
You mean African American bitches!
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
What exciting place can one visit in Anambra biko nu

Well for me I go to Igbo ukwu, buy palmwine from one particular man. Fridge it and enjoy in my father's compound. No much activity in anambra except you are into beer, womanizers go to awka, owerri or asaba

Road Trip: Lagos To Abuja By Road / Murtala Mohammed International Airport Undergoes Change / Ifesinachi, Chisco, Others Report Ambode To Osinbajo