Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter (34174 Views)

Nigerian Beaches Have Lost Its Glory. My Journey To Oniru Beach / Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria / Top 5 Beaches Every Lagosian Must Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:05pm On Apr 19, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
What exciting place can one visit in Anambra biko nu.

Come to Awka ka anyi gaa gbaru ani na Cosmilla after all night in Abakaliki Street .
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 19, 2019
gidimafia:
Abeg shey y sabi who dem dey call Apa for mayaz bunk..shaii memories

Ah grin
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by lamidex(m): 6:07pm On Apr 19, 2019
You're very right brother. Everything in Nigeria is just so wrong.

travelwaka:
Well YOu cant blame them, Almost all the beaches in Nigeria are privately owned, Our Govermnment doesnt think tourism. So private owners must make money

1 Like

Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by Mcreloaded(m): 6:08pm On Apr 19, 2019
So like play like play Bar beach Na history
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by TheStarsAlign: 6:08pm On Apr 19, 2019
Nice list @travelwaka, which beach is the the second pic with a pool?

@thefacelessman keep your imaginations short, the longer it gets the more it looses its vibe. grin
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by Delite01(f): 6:14pm On Apr 19, 2019
Lagos should please transfer just one of them to Abuja oo. Na only Garden full everywhere here.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by Afonja007: 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
What exciting place can one visit in Anambra biko nu
you can visit ejighinandu town hall or civic centre or eke awka meat market or fatima hospital cool cool cool cool coolor ask of uwa ekwuotu for iru owelle cool
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by ikorodureporta: 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2019
No bar beach??
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by kalvoken(m): 6:24pm On Apr 19, 2019
Esomchi800:
Am visiting Nsukka in Enugu for easter
Who is going with me?

Enugu-ezike
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by Humble2017(m): 6:26pm On Apr 19, 2019
Wow that's nice !...
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 19, 2019
candlewax:

No. I dey ekoo
OH OK. Odinma
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 19, 2019
Afonja007:
you can visit ejighinandu town hall or civic centre or eke awka meat market or fatima hospital cool cool cool cool coolor ask of uwa ekwuotu for iru owelle cool
Da all u gat? Very tasteless joke
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 19, 2019
ArcSEMPECJ:

Come to Awka ka anyi gaa gbaru ani na Cosmilla after all night in Abakaliki Street .
You ain't scared ill rip out your heart or slit your throat
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by PHENOMCHICKSON: 6:39pm On Apr 19, 2019
Surprised Barracuda beach isn't mentioned. It's cool over there. Try it
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by hybridblood07(m): 6:44pm On Apr 19, 2019
Thanks bro!
travelwaka:
he is the super admin of nairaland
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by ghettochild4u(m): 6:46pm On Apr 19, 2019
Esomchi800:
Who is going with me?
Make sure u go jives..
If its still there. Front of zik flats
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by ghettochild4u(m): 6:48pm On Apr 19, 2019
TheStarsAlign:
Nice list @travelwaka, which beach is the the second pic with a pool?

@thefacelessman keep your imaginations short, the longer it gets the more it looses its vibe. grin
LA campaign Tropicana

1 Like

Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by ghettochild4u(m): 6:49pm On Apr 19, 2019
Delite01:
Lagos should please transfer just one of them to Abuja oo. Na only Garden full everywhere here.
Make dem do artificial beach oooo or turn a lake to a beach
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by adedayourt(m): 6:50pm On Apr 19, 2019
Vizzy4u:
are u based in lag? Dat whispering palms issa banger. Dat place is dope. As a student, i think as at when we visited early 2018 was 1k

Am Based in lag, planning to go spend time der soon.
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by ghettochild4u(m): 6:53pm On Apr 19, 2019
greatermeme:
Stop this nonsense, and start writing a story book: You can make money with it!
Ur blue n white shark
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by Lxxl: 7:00pm On Apr 19, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

St. Joseph Awka Etiti
grin
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

St. Joseph Awka Etiti
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by rocoh(m): 7:00pm On Apr 19, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Igbo ukwu museum
Ogbunike Cave
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by Echine: 7:11pm On Apr 19, 2019
Esomchi800:
Who is going with me?

I'm at Opi waiting for nigger
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by sleepyeyez(m): 7:12pm On Apr 19, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

Okija shrine. Thank me later. �
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by ClitRaider: 7:19pm On Apr 19, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

1. Potor resort.
2. Red mud arena
3. Gully inn.
4. Erosion Island
5. Bia-bia gorilla ranch.

1 Like

Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by Bamz(m): 7:22pm On Apr 19, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
angry

I had a close shave ….near death experience on Kuramo Beach in 2007.

I was swimming in the sea, trying to avoid the urine, sperm, menses and other biological fluids of other swimmers lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I swam further out in the sea.... I imagined I was swimming with Michael Phelps for Olympic trials.

I looked towards the beach and I heard people screaming shocked shocked shocked shocked

Suddenly I realized I was all alone, all the beautiful colorful fishes had disappeared.

Everyone was screaming because a dark shadow had emerged. Immense and foreboding had silently risen from the ocean floor shocked shocked

I must confess. I peed on myself, I am not ashamed to admit. I might have passed solid waste as well.

I panicked and gulped a stomach full of salt water. Rookie mistake!

I remembered my sweet mum and I thought : "so I would never see Mama again?"

Her face gave me the strength and I headed for the shore... angry

The shark's head grazed lightly around my ankles and then knocked me off balance with moderate force.

It seemed as if it wanted to toy with me a bit before eating me for lunch cry

I stroked furiously towards land but with each stroke, it seemed as if my legs were weighted with pure iron and the shark rapidly closed the distance between us.

[img]https://i./4hiL.gif[/img]

I saw its immense black body coming rapidly at me ….200km/second shocked shocked

I saw it's cruel beady eyes looking directly at me, probably thinking of how juicy a snack I would be cry

It opened its jaws and I saw at least 120 evil looking razor sharp teeth as if it wanted to take a selfie

[img]https://media1./images/953813afd6bc6332a433da36f705a7b4/tenor.gif?itemid=7326482[/img]

That was a split second before I felt the most excruciating pain you could ever imagine.

The sea turned from blue to RED I am VERY sure it wasn't because of MOSES

The shark had clamped on half of my torso. It was trying to chomp down and bite me into 2. But its teeth were stuck in my rib-cage.

It took me high up, above the surface like a prize. The crowd at the beach cried out as one like they were singing the chorus of a song.

It shook me from side to side like a big giant dog. embarassed

Though I was already weak from blood loss, I drew my left hand back and punched its snout with all my strength.

The shark bellowed ! shocked It was a guttural, spine-chilling, otherworldly sound that resonated through the water

I had the advantage it seemed. My ribcage were like toothpicks wedged in its jaws so it limited the ability to bite which worked to my favour

I had the momentum! I punched as hard as I could ; its snout, I poked the gills and it thrashed around in pain. angry angry angry

Suddenly a huge wave came and descended on us both; millions of gallons of water pushing us downwards and towards the direction of the beach.

On the way down, I saw in a flash, one single evil beady eye looking at me with hate & intent :

"You snack, why can't you just die and be eaten" I am sure it was saying.

In one last desperate effort, I jammed my hand to mid fore-arm into that eye!

PLEASE, I don't want to recall that cry of anguish and pain.

It was in such pain that it probably wanted to get rid of me quickly. In the frenzy, I had already gotten loose.

I quickly tried to swim towards the shore, the wounded shark in pursuit.....

To be continued......

Culled from "The Memoirs of The Faceless Man" cool

I know you're lying but I enjoyed every bit of it. grin
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by Airtimex(m): 7:59pm On Apr 19, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I ain't catholic

St Mary's Anglican will do you then cool
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 19, 2019
Airtimex:

St Mary's Anglican will do you then cool
I ain't an Anglican pls
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 19, 2019
ClitRaider:

1. Potor resort.
2. Red mud arena
3. Gully inn.
4. Erosion Island
5. Bia-bia gorilla ranch.
Niggy u crazy cheesy
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 19, 2019
sleepyeyez:

Okija shrine. Thank me later. �
You can lead d way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Murtala Mohammed International Airport Undergoes Change / Ifesinachi, Chisco, Others Report Ambode To Osinbajo / Man Cheats Death As Detached Tyre From Incoming Vehicle Misses Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.