Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter (34173 Views)

Nigerian Beaches Have Lost Its Glory. My Journey To Oniru Beach / Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria / Top 5 Beaches Every Lagosian Must Visit (2) (3) (4)

Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 19, 2019
rocoh:

Igbo ukwu museum
Ogbunike Cave
Ogbunike cave sound good. Thanks

Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by Airtimex(m): 8:10pm On Apr 19, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I ain't an Anglican pls

Then go to ur church plz
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by immortalvoices(m): 8:11pm On Apr 19, 2019
adedayourt:
No 6 whispering palm does not av a price der

Who has an idea please

500 naira but the foods are expensive

You could enjoy other benefit at moderate prices not the foods
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:25pm On Apr 19, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You ain't scared ill rip out your heart or slit your throat

Heeei....really?...pls I need to have a feeling of it dear
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by Afonja007: 8:30pm On Apr 19, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Da all u gat? Very tasteless joke
if some 'one can give all this details about your town it shows is either the person is from your town or from neighbouring town still your taking it as degrading of your town,whiere is the sense of humour in you?pls chill i mean no harm after all am nwoke nnokwa you knew in this forum grin grin
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 19, 2019
Airtimex:

Then go to ur church plz
I no carry church for head
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 19, 2019
ArcSEMPECJ:

Heeei....really?...pls I need to have a feeling of it dear
Na you don't. Thx
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 19, 2019
Afonja007:
if some 'one can give all this details about your town it shows is either the person is from your town or from neighbouring town still your taking it as degrading of your town,whiere is the sense of humour in you?pls chill i mean no harm after all am nwoke nnokwa you knew in this forum grin grin
What's with the afonja thingy? undecided
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by shugabasbn: 8:45pm On Apr 19, 2019
adedayourt:

Who has an idea please

If u folli main gate u will pay depending on your oral bargain power but if u can move toward border side u just enter those villages. If u are someone that don't mind mingle with villagers fresh fish, palm wire and coconut will be awaiting you
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by Airtimex(m): 8:50pm On Apr 19, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I no carry church for head

Ok ma'am kiss
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by midehi2(f): 9:03pm On Apr 19, 2019
adedayourt:

Who has an idea please
Mhennn that place is dope, chai....don't know the gate fee, was just enjoying the view as we drove thru the gate grin
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by Childishbanjino(m): 9:17pm On Apr 19, 2019
Bleep this bitche$. my girl stay wet for me all day so me i swim in her river
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by Afonja007: 9:55pm On Apr 19, 2019
[quote author=NwanyiAwkaetiti post=77687625]What's with the afonja thingy? undecided[/quot they banned me before grin grin
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by Biingoo: 10:00pm On Apr 19, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
What exciting place can one visit in Anambra biko nu
Try Okija shrine
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by travelwaka: 10:25pm On Apr 19, 2019
TheStarsAlign:
Nice list @travelwaka, which beach is the the second pic with a pool?

@thefacelessman keep your imaginations short, the longer it gets the more it looses its vibe. grin

That's Lacampagne Tropicana

Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by travelwaka: 10:31pm On Apr 19, 2019
ikorodureporta:
No bar beach??
Bar beach doesn't exist again, it's now sand filled it's the new Lagos Atlantic City,
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by vicadex07(m): 10:57pm On Apr 19, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

I had a close shave ….near death experience on Kuramo Beach in 2007.

I was swimming in the sea, trying to avoid the urine, sperm, menses and other biological fluids of other swimmers lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I swam further out in the sea.... I imagined I was swimming with Michael Phelps for Olympic trials.

I looked towards the beach and I heard people screaming shocked shocked shocked shocked

Suddenly I realized I was all alone, all the beautiful colorful fishes had disappeared.

Everyone was screaming because a dark shadow had emerged. Immense and foreboding had silently risen from the ocean floor shocked shocked

I must confess. I peed on myself, I am not ashamed to admit. I might have passed solid waste as well.

I panicked and gulped a stomach full of salt water. Rookie mistake!

I remembered my sweet mum and I thought : "so I would never see Mama again?"

Her face gave me the strength and I headed for the shore... angry

The shark's head grazed lightly around my ankles and then knocked me off balance with moderate force.

It seemed as if it wanted to toy with me a bit before eating me for lunch cry

I stroked furiously towards land but with each stroke, it seemed as if my legs were weighted with pure iron and the shark rapidly closed the distance between us.

[img]https://i./4hiL.gif[/img]

I saw its immense black body coming rapidly at me ….200km/second shocked shocked

I saw it's cruel beady eyes looking directly at me, probably thinking of how juicy a snack I would be cry

It opened its jaws and I saw at least 120 evil looking razor sharp teeth as if it wanted to take a selfie

[img]https://media1./images/953813afd6bc6332a433da36f705a7b4/tenor.gif?itemid=7326482[/img]

That was a split second before I felt the most excruciating pain you could ever imagine.

The sea turned from blue to RED I am VERY sure it wasn't because of MOSES

The shark had clamped on half of my torso. It was trying to chomp down and bite me into 2. But its teeth were stuck in my rib-cage.

It took me high up, above the surface like a prize. The crowd at the beach cried out as one like they were singing the chorus of a song.

It shook me from side to side like a big giant dog. embarassed

Though I was already weak from blood loss, I drew my left hand back and punched its snout with all my strength.

The shark bellowed ! shocked It was a guttural, spine-chilling, otherworldly sound that resonated through the water

I had the advantage it seemed. My ribcage were like toothpicks wedged in its jaws so it limited the ability to bite which worked to my favour

I had the momentum! I punched as hard as I could ; its snout, I poked the gills and it thrashed around in pain. angry angry angry

Suddenly a huge wave came and descended on us both; millions of gallons of water pushing us downwards and towards the direction of the beach.

On the way down, I saw in a flash, one single evil beady eye looking at me with hate & intent :

"You snack, why can't you just die and be eaten" I am sure it was saying.

In one last desperate effort, I jammed my hand to mid fore-arm into that eye!

PLEASE, I don't want to recall that cry of anguish and pain.

It was in such pain that it probably wanted to get rid of me quickly. In the frenzy, I had already gotten loose.

I quickly tried to swim towards the shore, the wounded shark in pursuit.....

To be continued......

Culled from "The Memoirs of The Faceless Man" cool

Put all your story compilations in a book or blog. You're very talented but won't be really appreciated well here. Also remember to use twitter to post your stories....very very important for your brand
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by ddjay: 11:01pm On Apr 19, 2019
travelwaka:
If you are looking for where to visit this Easter period, Lagos is home to so many beaches and we are glad to bring you list some of the beaches you can visit during Easter. enjoy the beauty of the Lagos Atlantic .

1. Elegushi Royal Beach
Elegushi Private Beach Resort, lkate Elegushi, Lekki,
Gate fee: 1,000

2. Artican Beach
Abraham Adesanya Road, Okun, Ajah,, Lekki Phase II,
Gate Fee: 1,500

3. La Campagne Tropicana
Ikegan, Ibeju (off Lekki / Epe Expressway), Lekki, Lagos
Gate Fee : 5,000

4. Tarkwa bay -
Gate Fee : 200 Boat Ride Between 500 to 5,000 Depends on where you are coming from

5. Oniru Beach -
1 Ligali Ayorinde Street, Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue, Eti-Osa,
Gate Fee 500

6. Whispering Palms
Whispering Palms, Iworo Village, Off Lagos Badagry Expressway, Aradagun, Badagry, Lagos.
Gate Fee

7. Lekki Leisure Lake -
Lekki Leisure Lake Lekki Eti-Osa, Lekki, Lagos State, Nigeria
Gate Fee : 1000 on Saturday and 1500 on Other days

8. Coconut Beach Beach / Eleko Beach
Gate Fee : 500

9 Casa Ilashe

10 Chaka Resort - 1, Chaka Road, Off Lekki Free Trade Zone Way, Mosayo Beach Eleko Lekki,

11. Inagbe Grand Resorts

12. Lekki Beach Resort

13. Ibeshe Lagoon Beach Club & Spa

14. Alpha Beach

15. La Manga Luxury Beach Villas - Along Ilashe Beach, Ilashe Island, Lagos Nigeria

Source: https://www.travelwaka.com/list-of-beaches-in-lagos-and-their-locations/
Oha where u keep bar beach
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by vicadex07(m): 11:07pm On Apr 19, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

Great suggestions. I would look into it.

I wasn't really taking it seriously initially but i might start to...

Please do... especially the twitter stuff. Do you have a twitter account? Let me have it so I can follow you
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 19, 2019
Xinxu:
Bitches? I thought I was gonna hear names like Tanya, Sonia, Sharon, Candace, Angie, Linda and Natasha undecided
i read all those names in dmx voice.
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by Touchforfree(m): 11:51pm On Apr 19, 2019
travelwaka:
There are other beaches in Lagos but these are the most popular ones. Enjoy the uniqueness of Lagos beaches. Lalasticlala please where are you spending this easter?

"Point of No Return" in Badagry.
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by travelwaka: 12:46am On Apr 20, 2019
ddjay:

Oha where u keep bar beach

Most people don't still know barbeach and kuramo beach doesn't exist again, these beach has been sandfilled and is now the Eko Atlantic City
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by hekkyboi: 2:42am On Apr 20, 2019
adedayourt:

Who has an idea please
oga u mean say all the beach mentioned above wit prices no reach u unless na that one wey no carry price tag u wan go abi?
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by adedayourt(m): 7:20am On Apr 20, 2019
shugabasbn:

If u folli main gate u will pay depending on your oral bargain power but if u can move toward border side u just enter those villages. If u are someone that don't mind mingle with villagers fresh fish, palm wire and coconut will be awaiting you

Liking the sound of that cool
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by adedayourt(m): 7:21am On Apr 20, 2019
immortalvoices:

500 naira but the foods are expensive

You could enjoy other benefit at moderate prices not the foods

Dat mean ll b going with my food basket den.

Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by adedayourt(m): 7:26am On Apr 20, 2019
hekkyboi:

oga u mean say all the beach mentioned above wit prices no reach u unless na that one wey no carry price tag u wan go abi?

U sud av just kept quiet since u not contributing positively.

Howeva lemmi dignify u wit my reason for asking.

I stay closer to badagry dan island, so y go to d island wen I can spend time somwer close nd avoid traffic.
So av I gone out of line fr asking prices for WP?
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by sleepyeyez(m): 9:26am On Apr 20, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You can lead d way

Am der already, my daughter. grin
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by gidimafia: 11:53am On Apr 20, 2019
Na so..so u dey touch down sef dat year
abluck:

Ah grin
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by immortalvoices(m): 7:42pm On Apr 20, 2019
adedayourt:

Dat mean ll b going with my food basket den.

Those security guys might not allow food but if they can accept a tip from up just maybe they will allow you

Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by Esomchi800(m): 11:53am On Apr 21, 2019
Echine:

I'm at Opi waiting for nigger
Am in Ede-Oballa now
Re: List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter by Esomchi800(m): 11:53am On Apr 21, 2019
ghettochild4u:
Make sure u go jives.. If its still there. Front of zik flats
Will try

Road Trip: Lagos To Abuja By Road / Murtala Mohammed International Airport Undergoes Change / Man Cheats Death As Detached Tyre From Incoming Vehicle Misses Him