Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,764 members, 7,813,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire (50811 Views)

Burkina Faso's President's Question Sets Twitter On Fire / Senator Ajimobi Daughter Sets Twitter Ablaze,flaunts Her Multimillion Naira Bags / Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by zicoraads: 5:54pm On Apr 19, 2019
A lot of Nigerians, especially those from the South and East, don't know one thing about the North. cheesy

To them, the name Yakubu Dogara automatically translates to him being a Muslim.

9 Likes

Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by omo1478(m): 5:54pm On Apr 19, 2019
Uyomeyouyo:
Is Dogara a muslim
He is a Christian.
Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by pland(m): 5:56pm On Apr 19, 2019
Uyomeyouyo:
Is Dogara a muslim

Hon. Dogara is an indigene of Bauchi state and he's a Christian.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by greatermeme: 5:58pm On Apr 19, 2019
obinoral1179:
The Speaker is a Christian and many Christians bears the name yakubu.
yakubu Gowon!

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by gwinaB(m): 5:59pm On Apr 19, 2019
He is not a Muslim. I think he attends winners chapel, I may be wrong thoigh

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by greatermeme: 6:00pm On Apr 19, 2019
This is pure death to Islam!
Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by tillaman(m): 6:01pm On Apr 19, 2019
Dogara is a christian!!

Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by hucienda: 6:01pm On Apr 19, 2019
Beautiful word play there Mr Speaker. If Heaven wills it and your colleagues want so, you will continue in same role in the coming 9th National Assembly.

It's Good Friday and Jesus Christ's resurrection approaches.

Happy Easter.

3 Likes

Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 19, 2019
I don't know whom to cry for. The Nigerian youth that doesn't realize the desperation of politicians or Dogara trying to insult the intelligence of sane Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by Taidi(m): 6:02pm On Apr 19, 2019
Uyomeyouyo:
Is Dogara a muslim

Noo..he's not...he's a christian ooo...
Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 19, 2019
Dogara is a Christian so what's the fuse

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by HomeOfMe(f): 6:04pm On Apr 19, 2019
patogist:
More more @ https://update9ja.com/twitter-go-gaga-after-yakubu-dogara-tweet-on-easter-celebration/
Dogara is a Christian not a muslim,like the person above asked.
Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by greatermeme: 6:05pm On Apr 19, 2019
peteruuu:
John 8:32 says..."And ye shall know the Truth and the Truth shall make you Free"

Now, who is this truth? Jesus Christ said "I am the way, the truth and the life, no man cometh to the father but by me!.

JESUS CHRIST DIED FOR YOU & I, on the cross of calvary that we might be saved from the penalty of sin as in James 1:13-15.

Only Believe, ALL things are possible.

All things are possible to them that believe!

Are you guilty today?,
Has the string hold of sin catch up with you?
Are you willing to let go and LET GOD?

He's ready for you today.
Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal saviour today.
It's never ro late to turn to God.
He said " call upon me, in the time of trouble, call upon me, I will answer you ".

Call upon God today, everything good that is dead in you, will WALK/WORK again... In the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

God bless you.
Afonjas, the haters should be reading this good message!

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by Oleijelucky6945: 6:07pm On Apr 19, 2019
Read below it

Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by sunkieisland(m): 6:08pm On Apr 19, 2019
It's obvious he didn't write this. Some social media manager did it for him.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by Muscomide: 6:09pm On Apr 19, 2019
Typical Southerner ignorance, assuming that all Northerners are Hausa and Christian. Dogara is neither.
Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by Idrismusty97(m): 6:09pm On Apr 19, 2019
The ignorance of Southerners is appalling. This is why a Northerner who understands the socio-cultural landscape of Nigeria perfectly will continue ruling the nation. I don't understand how you can be so educated yet so dumb at the same time, I am supporting a northerner for 2023 whether Christian or Muslim irrespective of party. Can't risk having a professor president from the South who thinks everyone in the North is Hausa.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by czarina(f): 6:09pm On Apr 19, 2019
Pusyiter:
Happened to be close to the family.
One of his siblings is a Pastor with a new generation church.
One of his houses is a Church meeting centre
He is a Christian and a staunch one too.
Very simple and easy to reach
Really? Link me with the family na. lipsrsealed
Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by divineappo(m): 6:11pm On Apr 19, 2019
Awol1:
Could Dogara be the president we have all ignored?

But he's a northern Christian
no, I am the president u all have ignored

Rubbish!

someone made a post, and the next thing is to have him as president

Bros, where ur sense dey?

3 Likes

Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by okrikaboi: 6:11pm On Apr 19, 2019
The IQ of an average Nigerian is very low but don't fret because the IQ of a typical nairalander is a "bit" higher. 90% of all the comments on this thread proves my point. Religion is not something to marvel, argue or contend over channel your strength to other things Yakubu Dogara whether Christian or Muslim profits you nothing, it changes nothing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by Benwallt(m): 6:14pm On Apr 19, 2019
AlaiheJ:

No he is a Christian
lie. He is a Muslim
Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by ashawopikin(m): 6:17pm On Apr 19, 2019
Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by ehinmowo: 6:18pm On Apr 19, 2019
Uyomeyouyo:
Is Dogara a muslim

he is a Christian. the nigga that called him Muslim does not know to that many northern Christians bear Muslim names.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by klassd(m): 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2019
patogist:
Yakubu Dogara who is a Nigerian politician and the serving 14th and current speaker of the House of Representatives has set Twitter on fire after his current tweet about Easter celebration.

One of the twitter users who couldn't hide her joy wrote

" I'm in tears now, A Muslim write this. I always sense you have a peculiar character amidst Nigerian politician.

See other reactions

https://update9ja.com/twitter-go-gaga-after-yakubu-dogara-tweet-on-easter-celebration/

Yakubu Dogara is a Christian.
Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by Stanweezy(m): 6:21pm On Apr 19, 2019
Dogara is Christain Biko, who told this Yeye twitter users that he's a Muslim

3 Likes

Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 19, 2019
IN THE NAME OF JESUS THE CHRIST AMEN!
peteruuu:
John 8:32 says..."And ye shall know the Truth and the Truth shall make you Free"

Now, who is this truth? Jesus Christ said "I am the way, the truth and the life, no man cometh to the father but by me!.

JESUS CHRIST DIED FOR YOU & I, on the cross of calvary that we might be saved from the penalty of sin as in James 1:13-15.

Only Believe, ALL things are possible.

All things are possible to them that believe!

Are you guilty today?,
Has the string hold of sin catch up with you?
Are you willing to let go and LET GOD?

He's ready for you today.
Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal saviour today.
It's never ro late to turn to God.
He said " call upon me, in the time of trouble, call upon me, I will answer you ".

Call upon God today, everything good that is dead in you, will WALK/WORK again... In the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by Yankee101: 6:26pm On Apr 19, 2019
WE PREACH JESUS...
HIS REMISSION OF BLOOD FOR SINS...
ONCE AND FOR ALL...
SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO ANIMAL SACRIFICE EVER AGAIN....
ASK HIM TO FORGIVE YOUR SINS AND COME TO YOUR HEART TO LIVE WITH YOU FOREVER AND YOU SHALL BE SAVED
!
Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by Chubhie: 6:27pm On Apr 19, 2019
Dogara is a strong financial member in winners chapel.
Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by Chidex50(m): 6:31pm On Apr 19, 2019
grayht:
Amazing religion ..
Christianity is not a religion but a way of life!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stick With The Incumbent President And Re-elect Him In 2015 Prof Wole Soyinka’s / Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard / FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.