Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire (50813 Views)

Burkina Faso's President's Question Sets Twitter On Fire / Senator Ajimobi Daughter Sets Twitter Ablaze,flaunts Her Multimillion Naira Bags / Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by searchlight: 12:32am On Apr 20, 2019
divineappo:
no, I am the president u all have ignored

Rubbish!

someone made a post, and the next thing is to have him as president

Bros, where ur sense dey?
do you Blane him? that's what it is always when the seat of power of a country is vacant. the dullard of daura is as good as not existing so anyone can occupy the zoo's seat of power
Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by Nobody: 12:38am On Apr 20, 2019
AMEN! MY BROTHER!
peteruuu:

Amen. May the richest of God's blessing rest upon you and your family in this easter season and beyond. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by hottathafire(m): 4:51am On Apr 20, 2019
udo2018:
Why are u guys announcing everywhere that he is a member of Winners chapel?

That's the truth.... To tell you he isn't a Muslim
Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 20, 2019
searchlight:
or your father who begot a clown like you

Or your mad father who begot a mad son
Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by CoolAmbience(m): 9:16am On Apr 20, 2019
obinoral1179:
The Speaker is a Christian and many Christians bears the name yakubu.

Don't mind some Nigerian youths....they are just so uninformed.

Because he bears Yakubu, he's supposed to be a muslim. That's the same way they regard everyone from the North as Hausa/Fulani, and get hostile towards them for no cause.

The other day I was educating one very ignorant fellow. I asked him if he knew that Christians had ruled Nigerian more than Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by CoolAmbience(m): 9:18am On Apr 20, 2019
Uyiii:
Whether he is a Muslim or not is not my fvcking business. His post here just further alludes and justifies his antecedents as a humanist, his humanity-reasoning is still very much alive and active.

Yeh, true he believes in a supreme/supernatural being but he has chosen humanity as the true religion.
Very worthy of emulation, happy easter and cheers Sirgrin!

So, that singular post qualifies him as a humanist?
Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by Krisbenoit1: 10:52am On Apr 20, 2019
Dump head... You think every Northerner is a muslims?
Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by Pusyiter(m): 12:45pm On Apr 20, 2019
czarina:
which other room, biko?
grin PM me biko
Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by Preshiamadina: 1:10pm On Apr 20, 2019
Dogara na christain naa...nigerians and ignorance be like 5 and 6
Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by Bossjakande: 3:00pm On Apr 30, 2019
Biglittlelois:

He is a Christian
dear we have not finish DAT discussion can we talk here pls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inside G-5 Governors’ Deal With Tinubu - Vanguard / Stick With The Incumbent President And Re-elect Him In 2015 Prof Wole Soyinka’s / FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.