Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire (50818 Views)

Burkina Faso's President's Question Sets Twitter On Fire / Senator Ajimobi Daughter Sets Twitter Ablaze,flaunts Her Multimillion Naira Bags / Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by JustNiyi2(m): 6:32pm On Apr 19, 2019
Hmmm is there any evidence to celebrate easter

Check my signature
Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by sonofElElyon: 6:34pm On Apr 19, 2019
Yakubu means Jacob/James

zicoraads:
A lot of Nigerians, especially those from the South and East, don't know one thing about the North. cheesy

To them, the name Yakubu Dogara automatically translates to him being a Muslim.
Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by Trutalker123: 6:35pm On Apr 19, 2019
Uyomeyouyo:
Is Dogara a muslim
We have indigenous Christians in Kebbi, katsina, kano, bauchi, Adamawa, borno, gombe and anyvnorthen states you could think of. Forget the name similarities. Yakubu Dogara belongs to the Christians from the north.

Fact: do you know tafawa balewa LGA is one of the Christian LGAs in bauchi state?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 19, 2019
grin grin
Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by KingAzari: 6:36pm On Apr 19, 2019
But Dogara is a Christian, why is the OP masturbating on that tweet?

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by Sunjos: 6:41pm On Apr 19, 2019
Yakubu Dogara na Christian o
Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by echerow: 6:41pm On Apr 19, 2019
Yakubu Dogara is a Christian.
Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by Shaev7(m): 6:42pm On Apr 19, 2019
Uyomeyouyo:
Is Dogara a muslim
No.
Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by tex73: 6:50pm On Apr 19, 2019
Uyiii:
Whether he is a Muslim or not is not my fvcking business. His post here just further alludes and justifies his antecedents as a humanist, his humanity-reasoning is still very much alive and active.

Yeh, true he believes in a supreme/supernatural being but he has chosen humanity as the true religion.
Very worthy of emulation, happy easter and cheers Sirgrin!

Most people in the world believe in a supreme/ supernatural being, but d question is " do they believe Jesus Christ as their way for Salvation"?. The speaker didn't choose Humanity as his religion, he only affirmed and declared his belief, that ,"Jesus Christ is his Lord and Savior".

Anyone out there reading this. Ask the Holy Spirit for wisdom n knowledge. The end is near. Please,please, please, there is no other way but One Way. Jesus Christ is the way. Repent of your sins to him and he will have mercy on you. He is good and kind, very merciful because He Loves Us All.

Me and my household have chosen and accepted him and i declare it here, now and always.

God bless you. Peace and Love! smiley
Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by Uyiii: 6:54pm On Apr 19, 2019
tex73:

Most people in the world believe in a supreme/ supernatural being, but d question is " do they believe Jesus Christ as their way for Salvation"?. The speaker didn't choose Humanity as his religion, he only affirmed and declared his belief, that ,"Jesus Christ is his Lord and Savior".

Anyone out there reading this. Ask the Holy Spirit for wisdom n knowledge. The end is near. Please,please, please, there is no other way but One Way. Jesus Christ is the way. Repent of your sins to him and he will have mercy on you. He is good and kind, very merciful because He Loves Us All.

Me and my household have chosen and accepted him and i declare it here, now and always.

God bless you. Peace and Love! smiley
I thought wrongly, I thought he is a muslimsmiley!

Peace and love to you too, cheers!

3 Likes

Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by mrmachine: 6:57pm On Apr 19, 2019
Dogara has never at any time been a Muslim. He is a Christian, that I am very sure of

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by emmasege: 6:57pm On Apr 19, 2019
Uyomeyouyo:
Is Dogara a muslim
He's a Christian but the Twitter user mistook him for a Muslim because of his name. Many uniformed Nigerians do not know there are Hausa or Fulani Christians. I'm even tempted to think that Christ may find more rapturable Christians in the North than in the south. In the south, there are many hypocrites wearing the cloak of religion while in the North, there are many Christians who will rather die than renounce Christ.

3 Likes

Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by omenkaLives(m): 6:58pm On Apr 19, 2019
hakeemhakeem:
this is what they use to press our mumu button
God boss you! I dint fall and will never fall for any of their foolish gimmicks. cheesy
Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by webizone(m): 7:03pm On Apr 19, 2019
zicoraads:
A lot of Nigerians, especially those from the South and East, don't know one thing about the North. cheesy

To them, the name Yakubu Dogara automatically translates to him being a Muslim.
I concur with you but then many who live outside home know what's up. Not only them. Even those from the north and south west tend to be more understanding when they live outside home.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by davidque007(m): 7:04pm On Apr 19, 2019
Uyomeyouyo:
Is Dogara a muslim
Dogara is staunch Christian who attends winners chapel goshen

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by Pusyiter(m): 7:10pm On Apr 19, 2019
czarina:
Really? Link me with the family na. lipsrsealed
Lol smiley
Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by HomorBj(m): 7:17pm On Apr 19, 2019
Africans and gullibility shaa
Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by Teespice(f): 7:17pm On Apr 19, 2019
Uyomeyouyo:
Is Dogara a muslim

Nope,he's a Christian. so I am wondering why Twitter is going agog because he tweeted something relating to Easter.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:18pm On Apr 19, 2019
Uyomeyouyo:
Is Dogara a muslim
He is a Christian.
Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by tsinzu: 7:22pm On Apr 19, 2019
grayht:
Amazing religion ..
Amazing Faith wink

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by tsinzu: 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2019
Uyomeyouyo:
Is Dogara a muslim
Dogara is a Christian
Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:25pm On Apr 19, 2019
Pay no mind to twitter... He is a Christian and a Winners

mikejj:
exactly what is running through my mind right now...
Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by SaintNemesis(f): 7:34pm On Apr 19, 2019
I like really Dogara as a person....but really why all these fuse about his religion? Wake up guys...we are humanity first, let's appreciate our oneness above what divides us which in this case is religion.
Religion is really the opium binding Africans in chains.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by iamawara(m): 7:34pm On Apr 19, 2019
Awol1:
Could Dogara be the president we have all ignored?

But he's a northern Christian

Chai. Which one is northern Christian and eastern Christian again? Una wahala too much for this country
Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by mechanics(m): 7:44pm On Apr 19, 2019
He's a Christian.
Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by hottathafire(m): 7:49pm On Apr 19, 2019
Grundig:
Not many people are aware that Dogara is a christian and a staunch one too.
And he is a member of winners chapel in Abuja
Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by abujacomputertu: 7:53pm On Apr 19, 2019
peteruuu:
John 8:32 says..."And ye shall know the Truth and the Truth shall make you Free"

Now, who is this truth? Jesus Christ said "I am the way, the truth and the life, no man cometh to the father but by me!.

JESUS CHRIST DIED FOR YOU & I, on the cross of calvary that we might be saved from the penalty of sin as in James 1:13-15.

Only Believe, ALL things are possible.

All things are possible to them that believe!

Are you guilty today?,
Has the string hold of sin catch up with you?
Are you willing to let go and LET GOD?

He's ready for you today.
Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal saviour today.
It's never ro late to turn to God.
He said " call upon me, in the time of trouble, call upon me, I will answer you ".

Call upon God today, everything good that is dead in you, will WALK/WORK again... In the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

God bless you.

The Gospel.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by EMMNIG: 7:55pm On Apr 19, 2019
Uyomeyouyo:
Is Dogara a muslim
NO DOGARA IS FULL MEMBER OF LIVING FAITH CHURCH AKA WINNERS CHAPEL
Re: Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire by dehi: 7:55pm On Apr 19, 2019
Dogara is a winner if am not mistaking
He is no way Muslim

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

United States Reacts To Clash Between Shiite Members And Soldiers In Abuja. / Street Shops Not Included In Markets Shutdowns – Police / Meet The New Service Chiefs Buhari Appointed (exclusive Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.