Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,053 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Nigerian man kicked out of the plane in UK for being to rude to the cabin crew - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian man kicked out of the plane in UK for being to rude to the cabin crew (34799 Views)

An All-Female Pilot Crew Crashed The U.S Navy Spy Plane In The Sea (Photos) / DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) / Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Nigerian man kicked out of the plane in UK for being to rude to the cabin crew by Rilley(m): 8:49pm On Apr 21, 2019
kennygee:
A friend gisted me a similar story in Nigeria.

This man traveling with his wife to Lagos on a flight became really rude to one of the hostess's, even threatened to slap her before take off. The captain asked him to alight the flight sharply as he would not be going with them to Lagos.

Oga and him wife come down o. Wasted flight ticket.
I hate this liar
Re: Nigerian man kicked out of the plane in UK for being to rude to the cabin crew by yembet(f): 5:54pm On May 30, 2020
superior1:
Once they now carry UK passport, they believe they carry the right to misbehave publicly without repercussion.
Yes you see them trying to speak the Queen English, by fire by force. I'm always ashamed and speechless, when I see them arguing about, senseless things, that could be settled amicably.
Don't blame them they are still local champions !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 / Makurdi - Lafia Road Collapses (Photos) / How I Became A Helicopter Pilot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.