Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,426 members, 7,839,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Trader Defrauds Man Of N3.6m, Uses Money For Parents’ Burial - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Trader Defrauds Man Of N3.6m, Uses Money For Parents’ Burial (10718 Views)

4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million / How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed / Woman Disguises As Best Friend’s Lover, Defrauds Her Of N3.7m, Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trader Defrauds Man Of N3.6m, Uses Money For Parents’ Burial by Onlinetalk: 3:30pm On Apr 20, 2019
PapaAdanna:

Next time before u quote... Write what is worthy of reading.

You want to leave Nigeria na to look for mini like you instead of taking the main route.
Na ur type shaa

I see why life is so hard for you.. If you couldn't comprehend what I wrote then u employ a literate to break It down and come down to ur level..

I don't owe u any explanation .. Get ur IQ SETTLED THEN READ MY STATEMENTS AGAIN
Re: Trader Defrauds Man Of N3.6m, Uses Money For Parents’ Burial by Onlinetalk: 3:36pm On Apr 20, 2019
obstead200:
Na Dia type dey defraud other pple.

Not surprise when a fool just conclude based on assumption.

Most people want to talk without knowing if the quota they are contributing is really beneficial..

Let me guide u and ur helpless fellow by coming down to ur level.

I never support the fellow that defraud the man all I said to the guy u quote ignorantly was that not all traveller are planning to start a business, some want to travel just for holiday

What warrant me saying diz was because of what he said " the man should meet him for business"
NEXT TIME THINK DEEP B4 TYPING ... SOME TIME SILENCE EARN YOU A BIG RESPECT
Re: Trader Defrauds Man Of N3.6m, Uses Money For Parents’ Burial by PapaAdanna: 6:03am On Apr 21, 2019
Onlinetalk:

I see why life is so hard for you.. If you couldn't comprehend what I wrote then u employ a literate to break It down and come down to ur level..

I don't owe u any explanation .. Get ur IQ SETTLED THEN READ MY STATEMENTS AGAIN

Low life

Make u Hussle go Malaysia... U wan leave Nigeria *see ur wide mouth*
Hustler

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Kill 5 Kidnappers, Rescue Farm Manager In Ogun State / Top Online 419 Country Ranking For 2011 / Unsettling Images

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.