Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

She Refused To Cook Because I Didn't Switch On The Gas - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Refused To Cook Because I Didn't Switch On The Gas (1543 Views)

First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested / She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church / Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Refused To Cook Because I Didn't Switch On The Gas by Kenkesh(f): 8:40am On Apr 20, 2019
Good morning All,

This my first time of actually posting lengthy story but had to, because this one really got me depressed.
I met this gal some few months back in one of the renowned city in Nigeria. Things have really been going on fine and cool between us but the major problem is that she is too adamant. Being that she has been in a position where a lot of guys has been after her and she was doing the selective game. She brags about how she has been very unserious with different guys that came before me and things of that disposition. She's from a mixed religious and tribal family being that her father is a Muslim and the mother a Christian while I am from a Christian family. She just clocked 23 while am 30. Anytime we had issues especially when I have to correct somethings, she wouldn't heed not until her friends reprimand her about being wrong.
Fast-forward to the main cause of the index issue. We live in two different cities which are about 120km away from each other, and we usually see each other mostly every fort-night since I always drive down to her city to see her. Her first-time visit to my house in the other city was yesterday and she was meant to spend a day or two. On her arrival, we went to the market together to go get some foodstuff for the day's meal which she prepared some fried chips for dinner. Meanwhile, I was made to come switch-on the camp gas for her when she claimed she doesn't know how to use it since she uses a table-top gas cooker.
Now, this morning, troubles are really fermenting as we talk and she 's already packing her bags to leave the house because I refused to switch-on the camp gas for her as usual. Please, what do you guys think of this development?
Re: She Refused To Cook Because I Didn't Switch On The Gas by cornerplus: 8:43am On Apr 20, 2019
Underdeveloped mind. Her market price is affecting her actions. The baggage ladies cum with these days is just appalling. No matter how beautiful, you'll see ten tons baggage somewhere. She's a kid, break up with her, there are things she needs to learn from life, trying to cope will wear you down. Give her two years and she'll be wiser. For now, she's a dump.
Re: She Refused To Cook Because I Didn't Switch On The Gas by Olalan(m): 8:44am On Apr 20, 2019
Except you can live with the not too cool troubles of a drama queen it's better to find love elsewhere. Don't be deceived by some talk about her changing her attitude if you reprimand her as she wouldn't change but will only pretend.

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Cook Because I Didn't Switch On The Gas by MaiGemu: 8:46am On Apr 20, 2019
U couldn't even switch it on for her.. Oh! poor girl.

4 Likes

Re: She Refused To Cook Because I Didn't Switch On The Gas by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 8:47am On Apr 20, 2019

You ran to nairaland for advice on a childish issue,are you sure that you are 30yrs old.

5 Likes

Re: She Refused To Cook Because I Didn't Switch On The Gas by cornerplus: 9:03am On Apr 20, 2019
It's a sign of low self esteem though, and see finish. That's why you can receive su h treatment. My Canadian Nigerian lady that did this 6 months she's still begging for my attention.

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Cook Because I Didn't Switch On The Gas by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 20, 2019
Kenkesh:
Good morning All,

This my first time of actually posting lengthy story but had to, because this one really got me depressed.
I met this gal some few months back in one of the renowned city in Nigeria. Things have really been going on fine and cool between us but the major problem is that she is too adamant. Being that she has been in a position where a lot of guys has been after her and she was doing the selective game. She brags about how she has been very unserious with different guys that came before me and things of that disposition. She's from a mixed religious and tribal family being that her father is a Muslim and the mother a Christian while I am from a Christian family. She just clocked 23 while am 30. Anytime we had issues especially when I have to correct somethings, she wouldn't heed not until her friends reprimand her about being wrong.
Fast-forward to the main cause of the index issue. We live in two different cities which are about 120km away from each other, and we usually see each other mostly every fort-night since I always drive down to her city to see her. Her first-time visit to my house in the other city was yesterday and she was meant to spend a day or two. On her arrival, we went to the market together to go get some foodstuff for the day's meal which she prepared some fried chips for dinner. Meanwhile, I was made to come switch-on the camp gas for her when she claimed she doesn't know how to use it since she uses a table-top gas cooker.
Now, this morning, troubles are really fermenting as we talk and she 's already packing her bags to leave the house because I refused to switch-on the camp gas for her as usual. Please, what do you guys think of this development?
you know many guys are after her so y still go for her
Did u teach her how to use the cooker
Is it hard for u to put on cooker
In summary. Both of u are kids. And u say ur 30yrs smh

4 Likes

Re: She Refused To Cook Because I Didn't Switch On The Gas by iTearHerToto: 9:14am On Apr 20, 2019
The poster above me just said all I typed.. I had to erase.

Two Clueless Kidults

Pukes angry

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Cook Because I Didn't Switch On The Gas by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 20, 2019
Poster is female. I dont advise lesbians.

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Cook Because I Didn't Switch On The Gas by clintonsparkz(m): 9:24am On Apr 20, 2019
is it a problem to put on the gas, she doesn't know how to, u put it on, I won't blame the girl.

she is the one cooking and u can't assist in putting the gas on?

oga, small issue but u are at fault here.

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Cook Because I Didn't Switch On The Gas by donbachi(m): 9:54am On Apr 20, 2019
Just tell us you can't cook madam...stop ranting..who doesn't know how to put on camp gas.
Re: She Refused To Cook Because I Didn't Switch On The Gas by Tomide007: 9:55am On Apr 20, 2019
Then swicth on the gas.

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Cook Because I Didn't Switch On The Gas by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 20, 2019
lesbians everywhere!

Re: She Refused To Cook Because I Didn't Switch On The Gas by ImaIma1(f): 12:08pm On Apr 20, 2019
I don't know how to switch on camp gas myself. In fact i am afraid of it.

But that is not enough for both of you to fight. You can try to understand each other instead of both of you trying to battle for power
Re: She Refused To Cook Because I Didn't Switch On The Gas by nuelsam: 1:05pm On Apr 20, 2019
30years kwa....... On behalf of the Alpha Males Association of Nigeria,we hereby say "we are ashamed of you".......
Signed
Management.

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Cook Because I Didn't Switch On The Gas by Biglittlelois(f): 1:34pm On Apr 20, 2019
Are you a male or a female? So many impersonators here, what is the big deal in putting on the gas for her, smh!!!
Re: She Refused To Cook Because I Didn't Switch On The Gas by anthonyuncle(m): 2:01pm On Apr 20, 2019
u are dating an egocentric b!tch. she'll always try to feel above u
Re: She Refused To Cook Because I Didn't Switch On The Gas by PaulAris: 2:11pm On Apr 20, 2019
LMAO! Couldn't stop laughing.
So cause of this slight issue(which is not an issue), you now wrote a lengthy post including things she has done so that what, we'll tell you she's adamant and not a good wife material??
Somethings are not to be looked upon or brooded on, she wanted you to assist her, what's the ish in that?
You want a relationship, then make it work.
You're now considering break-up? Lol
You're 30, act like it!
Re: She Refused To Cook Because I Didn't Switch On The Gas by Kenkesh(f): 2:16pm On Apr 20, 2019
I am a female as stated
Re: She Refused To Cook Because I Didn't Switch On The Gas by tee59(f): 2:24pm On Apr 20, 2019
Kenkesh:
I am a female as stated
Are you a lesbian? This is inconclusive.

(1) (Reply)

Why Men Should Marry Single Mothers / How And When Did Men Start Paying For Sex? / My Ex's Nude Pic's, Do You Know Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.