Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,392 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:29 AM

Please Help Me I Don't Want To Be Swindle - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me I Don't Want To Be Swindle (432 Views)

When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" / "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady / "Stop Pestering Me; I Don't Give Free Sex" - Zimbabwean Lady Tells Ex (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me I Don't Want To Be Swindle by SeunDobo(m): 8:57am On Apr 20, 2019
Am checking some pictures on Instagram and I stumble on this man account called himself Mr Daniel he gives me his what'sapp number that he connected sugar momma , sugar dad ,gay and lesbian . And I have insterest in sugar mom so I message him ..he ask for my name Age and location and later he replied me that she have some sugar mom in my location and I we go there tomorrow and she we paid me 150 k but the Agent told me he is going to collect 20k but he we collect 10k before connect me so when I get back to my after receiving the 150k so am gonna paid him the remaining 10k but am scared because I don't want to be scammed that while am here to let you people's know so that you can give me advice about it thank you ...check below for pictures of our chat

Re: Please Help Me I Don't Want To Be Swindle by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 20, 2019
LOL... the guy and his agency are scammers...pls dont be decieve.. there is nothing like a sugar mummy agency. those are scammer's workshop
Re: Please Help Me I Don't Want To Be Swindle by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 20, 2019
You're a 28 year old Ekiti guy and you don't have sene grin grin
Run from scammers wink

(1) (Reply)

Why Do They Walk Away After Sleeping With Her? / This Guy Said I Am Wild / Love Is Wicked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.