Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Love Is Wicked - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Is Wicked (412 Views)

I Can't Believe My Husband Is Wicked Like This / "My Wife Is Wicked" – Man Kicked Out By Wife In London Laments / Curvy Actress Destiny Etiko's Father Is Dead! The World Is Wicked She Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Is Wicked by BonPatrick(m): 9:15am On Jul 02, 2019
I met a girl 3 weeks ago we love one another and she comes to my house and cook for me. It's been a month now and I m not the type that pretend, I told her is time for us to have sex and I like sex alot. She said is too early then ask her again she said same thing I got very angry and told her is over between us, she came back and accept and I told her we must do anal sex or forget it and return all the money I sent her. Girls are bad oo

1 Share

Re: Love Is Wicked by elgramz: 9:18am On Jul 02, 2019
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Love Is Wicked by CapitalHYC(m): 9:40am On Jul 02, 2019
OP I hope you are not mad why are you displaying her pictures.. Or whose pictures is this?? You relationship your Bussiness, your bleep your Bussiness.. What should we fry this early Tuesday morning bayii (Spits)

1 Like

Re: Love Is Wicked by Brazil2018(m): 10:28am On Jul 02, 2019
Problem ti e niyen

(1) (Reply)

Five Habits Of Truly Polite People. / Facebook Is Changing The Name Of Instagram And Whatsapp / Why Are Yorubas Always So Nice To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.