Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,263 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Top 3 Most Corrupt Nigerians Of All Time (photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 3 Most Corrupt Nigerians Of All Time (photo) (7834 Views)

“Corrupt Nigerians Will Come After Me In 2023” - President Buhari / OPINION: Corrupt Nigerians Are Rooting For APC And PDP / Osinbajo Says Buhari Is NOT Corrupt, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 3 Most Corrupt Nigerians Of All Time (photo) by emmasege: 4:58pm On Apr 21, 2019
OP is absolutely on point. The list would be incomplete without "Ojuyobo of Lagos". Abacha and IBB also deserve to be on that list. Those guys looted with no restraint. Unfortunately, the so called Mr Integrity believes Abacha never stole and Ojuyobo was among his sponsors.

Pls, what do we call a friend of thief?
Re: Top 3 Most Corrupt Nigerians Of All Time (photo) by deomelo: 5:14pm On Apr 21, 2019
basty:
Why do Ibos on Nairaland hate Tinubu? I guess his success of defeating them in 2015 & 2019 presidential elections.

Many of them actually don't know that Tinubu is not a public official and that he left public office decades ago.

And if you ask the time list what he embezzled, they'll quickly run away or start talking rubbish.

Their problem is hatred and bigotry

3 Likes

Re: Top 3 Most Corrupt Nigerians Of All Time (photo) by AirFireEarthH20: 5:26pm On Apr 21, 2019
tunderay:
OK, is it same Gbenga Daniel that told you he has 8.5 M then? If you can't tell us where you get your figure, it means you have no right to call anyone a liar here, because you are the real liar for creating a thread you have no fact to back up . Hypocrite.

which state did you come from? Are you ashamed to mention it? Every former governors and leaders from your state are corrupt free abi? they are not worthy to be in your so call rubbish top three?

You're asking about my State now but if I tell you, you'll still say I'm lying that I'm Ipod. So no need
Re: Top 3 Most Corrupt Nigerians Of All Time (photo) by AirFireEarthH20: 5:28pm On Apr 21, 2019
emmasege:
OP is absolutely on point. The list would be incomplete without "Ojuyobo of Lagos". Abacha and IBB also deserve to be on that list. Those guys looted with no restraint. Unfortunately, the so called Mr Integrity believes Abacha never stole and Ojuyobo was among his sponsors.

Pls, what do we call a friend of thief?

A friend of a thief is a big thief... simple!
Re: Top 3 Most Corrupt Nigerians Of All Time (photo) by deomelo: 5:28pm On Apr 21, 2019

Ekweremadu suffers high blood pressure in EFCC custody

The undeclared assets were identified as 11, Evans Enwerem Street, Apo Legislative Quarters, Apo, Abuja; Plot 2633 Kyami, Abuja; Housing Estate, Plot 1106 CRD, Cadastral Zone 07-07, Lugbe, Abuja; Plot 2782, Asokoro Extension, Abuja; houses at Citi Park Estate, Gwagwalada, Abuja; and Plot 1474, Cadastral Zone BD6, Mabushi, Abuja.

Other properties allegedly undeclared by the senator include Congress Court, Abuja; Flat 1, Block D25, Athletics Street, (24th Street) Games Village, Abuja; and Plot 66, 64 Crescent, Gwarimpa Estate, Abuja.

Properties allegedly owned by Ekweremadu abroad include Flat 4 Varsity Court, Harmer Street, WIH 4NW, London; 52 Ayleston Avenue, NW6 7AB, London; Room 1903, The Address Hotel, Downtown Dubai; The Address Boulevard, 3901, Dubai; two Flats of Burij Side Boulevard (the signature), Dubai and Emirate Gardens Apartment No. EGG1/1/114, Dubai.

Others are Emirate Gardens Apartment No. EGG1/115, Dubai; apartment DFB/12/B 1204, Park Towers, Dubai; Flat 3604, MAG214, Dubai; Villa No 148, Maeen 1, The Lakes Emirates Hills, Dubai; 4507 Stella Street, Bellavida Estate Kissime, Florida, United States; and 2747 Club Cortile Circle, Kissime, Florida, US; and 2763 Club Cortile Circle, Kissime, Florida, US.

https://punchng.com/ekweremadu-suffers-high-blood-pressure-in-efcc-custody/

Hateful and bigoted Igbos are always blind and deaf b when it comes to the real crooks and looters in their own village under their noses.

Tinubu is not a public official and you can not point to any mansion of his in any other country or local in Nigeria apart from his famous ikoyi residence.

But your ipob brother in Enugu with zero means of livelihood apart from public office, but hrs still the owner of dozens Mansions in Lagos, Abuja, UK, Dubai, America and so on.

This is why you people can not progress, you spend too much time hating other people instead of focusing on your own poor be and backward states with horrible leaders

2 Likes

Re: Top 3 Most Corrupt Nigerians Of All Time (photo) by AirFireEarthH20: 5:38pm On Apr 21, 2019
deomelo:

Ekweremadu suffers high blood pressure in EFCC custody

Hateful and bigoted Igbos are always blind and deaf b when it comes to the real crooks and looters in their own village under their noses.

Tinubu is not a public official and you can not point to any mansion of his in any other country or local in Nigeria apart from his famous ikoyi residence.

But your ipob brother in Enugu with zero means of livelihood apart from public office, but hrs still the owner of dozens Mansions in Lagos, Abuja, UK, Dubai, America and so on.

This is why you people can not progress, you spend too much time hating other people instead of focusing on your own poor be and backward states with horrible leaders

All the stats available indicate that the 3 biggest treasury looters in Nigeria since independence are the ones mentioned above. When we have the right leadership, the bullion van drug lord in Bourdilion would be arrested and jailed and all his assets confiscated to the state
Re: Top 3 Most Corrupt Nigerians Of All Time (photo) by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:46pm On Apr 21, 2019
basty:
Why do Ibos on Nairaland hate Tinubu? I guess his success of defeating them in 2015 & 2019 presidential elections.
Is he fantastically corrupt or not
Re: Top 3 Most Corrupt Nigerians Of All Time (photo) by AirFireEarthH20: 6:21pm On Apr 21, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Is he fantastically corrupt or not

He can't give you an answer dear

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Most Corrupt Nigerians Of All Time (photo) by tunderay(m): 6:42pm On Apr 21, 2019
AirFireEarthH20:

You're asking about my State now but if I tell you, you'll still say I'm lying that I'm Ipod. So no need
No, I won't. just be sincere, where are you from? Hut font forget to tell me who told you Tinubu had 8.5 M in 1998.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny, Writes Letter To His 5-years-old Son / Tinubu Extols Shettima's Virtues At 56 / Obasanjo, Tinubu can lead Yoruba –Bishop Adebiyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.