Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Tinubu Extols Shettima's Virtues At 56 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Extols Shettima's Virtues At 56 (7838 Views)

Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 / Tinubu Extols Buratai’s Virtue, Describes Him As Role Model For Next Generation / Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Extols Shettima's Virtues At 56 by Zydote: 8:29pm On Sep 01, 2022
All Progressives Congress Presidential Candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has extolled the virtues of his running mate, Senator Kashim Shettima, on his 56th birthday.

Tinubu, in a statement from his Media Office on Thursday, described Shettima as a bold, courageous, selfless, brilliant and committed leader who led his people through the most difficult and challenging period as Governor of Borno State, when the state was under Boko Haram siege.

The APC National Leader noted that Shettima did not allow the menace of Boko Haram terrorism to overwhelm him, adding that he showed exemplary leadership and fought for his people.

"I heartily congratulate my brother and worthy partner, Senator Kashim Shettima, on attaining 56 in good health.

"I am excited about his energy, dynamism and readiness to serve our country at the center as Vice President .

"Senator Shettima is an extraordinary leader forged in the theatre of challenges. He led a heroic struggle against the forces of terrorism with intellect, courage and tenacity. He gave succour to the victims while mobilising the civilians to support our military.

"The success of his interventions and help in facilitating the emergence of another excellent leader in Prof. Babagana Zulum as his successor are part of the achievements of our party today in Borno State.

"It gladdens my heart to be on this journey with Senator Shettima to deliver to our people progressive good governance.

"I wish Senator Shettima many more years, robust health and more wisdom as he forges ahead in the service of our country."

Tinubu Media Office
Tunde Rahman
September 1, 2022

https://lagostoday.com.ng/tinubu-extols-shettimas-virtues-at-56/

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Extols Shettima's Virtues At 56 by Eriokanmi: 8:34pm On Sep 01, 2022
So, this old man is just 56? Is that a political age or what? I comment my reserve. lipsrsealed

Anyway, happy birthday sir

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Extols Shettima's Virtues At 56 by FreeStuffsNG: 8:47pm On Sep 01, 2022
Happy birthday to Senator Shettima our in coming Vice President

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Extols Shettima's Virtues At 56 by femisplash: 8:54pm On Sep 01, 2022
A leader and more. God bless the incoming Vice President of the federal republic of Nigeria.
God bless the incoming President
God bless the gift of Borno state

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Extols Shettima's Virtues At 56 by Femiwilli: 9:03pm On Sep 01, 2022
Shettima that was Governor of when Boko Haram attacked the Chibok gals

He was warned & did jack

Just for the same Shettima to be seen eating with Boko Haram members

Now some druggie wants to make a Boko Haram sponsor VP?

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Extols Shettima's Virtues At 56 by Zetty177x: 9:03pm On Sep 01, 2022
Isn't that Zulum? Anyway, APC campaigned with the slogan 'vote for change' with alot of promises and didn't fulfill any...I'm not believing any statement from APC

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Extols Shettima's Virtues At 56 by limeta(f): 9:03pm On Sep 01, 2022
Snake eyes jihadist

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Extols Shettima's Virtues At 56 by nkemoma(m): 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2022
Druggie wey i know, no fit talk all this things. Im brain no fit coordinate this epistle

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Extols Shettima's Virtues At 56 by Mbbscentric(m): 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2022
U
Re: Tinubu Extols Shettima's Virtues At 56 by NwaNimo1(m): 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2022
Re: Tinubu Extols Shettima's Virtues At 56 by snoopz: 9:05pm On Sep 01, 2022
Lol amoda for say weyin before?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Extols Shettima's Virtues At 56 by Johnrake69: 9:05pm On Sep 01, 2022
This man is only 56? Wonderful

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Extols Shettima's Virtues At 56 by 5iine: 9:05pm On Sep 01, 2022
Re: Tinubu Extols Shettima's Virtues At 56 by RepoMan007: 9:05pm On Sep 01, 2022
placeholder/parameter extolling argument. if you know, you know.
Re: Tinubu Extols Shettima's Virtues At 56 by VladimirPutiin(m): 9:06pm On Sep 01, 2022
grin grin grin

The way Politicians lie about their age ehnn.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Extols Shettima's Virtues At 56 by sukkot: 9:06pm On Sep 01, 2022
cheesy 56 ? is that football age ? that nigga shettima at least 70 cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Extols Shettima's Virtues At 56 by IrepChrist: 9:07pm On Sep 01, 2022
If these two will ever succeed to be President/vice a lot will be at stake.
Re: Tinubu Extols Shettima's Virtues At 56 by lailo: 9:08pm On Sep 01, 2022
Incoming president Shetima grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Extols Shettima's Virtues At 56 by Yemiwonder(m): 9:09pm On Sep 01, 2022
Jagaban, we the entire youths of Nigeria stand on your mandate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Extols Shettima's Virtues At 56 by Realist12: 9:09pm On Sep 01, 2022
I just want y'all supporting Obi because of social media trend or because they have painted Tinubu and other candidates black to revisit Tinubu's speech At Bishop Kukah's birthday about speaking in tongue . As a Christian do you understand the concepts? and you know he spoke in the right context. I'd like you to see how the social media painted the speech as incoherent and ask yourself if he truly is , or they just intentionally misinterprete all he says. You can also revisit Shettima's speech and look at how they deviated from the speech and made jest of his outfits. There's a message from that. These guys are still bent on painting the country black just like ,we have all been called zoo animals. They don't want to see any good news or positive results from the country . You can see how they denigrate any good news in the country especially Lagos state. It's just an indication that the noises have a very negative undertone. It's best you be neutral for now and observe and make your research, its worth it ,so you can make your personal judgements. I will like you to know the social media is a very powerful tool . And can be used for good and evil . It's better not to be a victim of the mass propaganda

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Extols Shettima's Virtues At 56 by Day169: 9:09pm On Sep 01, 2022
So he is a 'virgo', no wonder he's smart, eloquent and suave! cool

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Extols Shettima's Virtues At 56 by Softmirror: 9:09pm On Sep 01, 2022
Femiwilli:
Shettima that was Governor of when Boko Haram attacked the Chibok gals

He was warned & did jack

Just for the same Shettima to be seen eating with Boko Haram members

Now some druggie wants to make a Boko Haram sponsor VP?

AND IT GIVES YOU HEADACHE. WELL DONALD TRUMP CONSISTENTLY ACCUSSES OBAMA AND HILLARY OF BEING THE FOUNDERS OF ISIS.

IS IT TRUE, THAT THEY ARE THE FOUNDERS ?grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Extols Shettima's Virtues At 56 by Tinubuwins2023e: 9:10pm On Sep 01, 2022
God bless the incoming VP of the federal republic of Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Extols Shettima's Virtues At 56 by Kagd10: 9:10pm On Sep 01, 2022
Happy birthday to Shettima.

Dawn91:
angry

Anytime Baba don sniff cocaine he go dey cap NONSENSE.

Tinubu when will you ask about those youths who murdered our Christian sisters Deborah in Sokoto. They beat her to death and set her body ablaze. Sheitima never condemned it neither did you...

We Christians are not second class citizens. We deserve some honest care and concerns.

Christians in the north have been killed, raped and kidnapped for years now ...
Yet you didn't think of picking a VP from the Christian North to compensate them

Why do you hate Christianity so...

PS- I know all you Tinubu supporters are pagans and Muslims. You hate to see the picture of Christ and you hate to hear anything about the church, but try and control yourselves, because of you bad mouth my religion I will abuse you

Says the Ipob miscreantt that threatened Kumuyi. The irony.

Meanwhile, is anyone attacking Christians in Lagos? The big churches are in Tinubu's Lagos and no one is disturbing them there. Heck, Tinubu's wife is a Christian.

Tinubu simply chose a Muslim because he promised the Northern governors. Point is Lalong didn't support Tinubu in the primaries until after it.

The Senate President will definitely be a Christian.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Extols Shettima's Virtues At 56 by Mccullum: 9:11pm On Sep 01, 2022
Happy birthday to incoming V.President of FRN,

good congratulatory message from ABAT..

Jagaban 2023 is a goal by the will of God.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Extols Shettima's Virtues At 56 by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:12pm On Sep 01, 2022
Happy birthday and best wishes to him.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Extols Shettima's Virtues At 56 by Tinubuwins2023e: 9:12pm On Sep 01, 2022
sukkot:
cheesy 56 ? is that football age ? that nigga shettima at least 70 cheesy cheesy

Then Obituary will be around 85 to 90 years. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Extols Shettima's Virtues At 56 by Naijanascam: 9:14pm On Sep 01, 2022
femisplash:
A leader and more.
God bless the incoming Vice President of the federal republic of Nigeria.

God bless the incoming President

God bless the gift of Borno state

The incoming C in C FRN
Re: Tinubu Extols Shettima's Virtues At 56 by happney65: 9:17pm On Sep 01, 2022
His BH leader Gang. If he does not greet him who else will he greet? grin

Tueh
Re: Tinubu Extols Shettima's Virtues At 56 by Spherica177: 9:17pm On Sep 01, 2022
IrepChrist:
If these two will ever succeed to be President/vice a lot will be at stake.
lol, I can't say of anything being at stake of their presidency but don't be surprised they're likely to succeed Buhari

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Test Your Popularity” – APC Challenges Fubara To Conduct LGA Election / Senate Opens Debate On Renaming UNILAG Moshood Abiola University / Aisha Buhari Travelling To US With Diplomatic Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.