Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Man Tying The Headgear Of His Fiancee On Their Traditional Wedding Day - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Tying The Headgear Of His Fiancee On Their Traditional Wedding Day (40041 Views)

Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday / Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder Inside Swimming Pool In Pre-wedding Pics / Slim Guy Carries His Big Fiancee On His Back Ahead Of Their Wedding. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Tying The Headgear Of His Fiancee On Their Traditional Wedding Day by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 20, 2019
Duh. The bride doesn't look so impressed.

Wouldn't be surprised if she even calls off the wedding immediately after he finishes tying the gele
Re: Man Tying The Headgear Of His Fiancee On Their Traditional Wedding Day by Isoduwa(m): 4:59pm On Apr 20, 2019
Ols skool ,we wash pant still no level stupid ladies
Re: Man Tying The Headgear Of His Fiancee On Their Traditional Wedding Day by crackhouse(m): 5:02pm On Apr 20, 2019
Dacronym:
Honest Question Here, Why Is It Romantic?
because it was between the opposite sex..
Re: Man Tying The Headgear Of His Fiancee On Their Traditional Wedding Day by crackhouse(m): 5:02pm On Apr 20, 2019
Dacronym:
Honest Question Here, Why Is It Romantic?
because it was between the opposite sex..
sonnie10:
How come they are getting ready from the same location. Isn’t the woman supposed to be in her family’s house while the man comes to meet them from his own house? Except they have arrived already. But who get time to tie gele when party is going on.
the woman is already pregnant so no need for that again.
Re: Man Tying The Headgear Of His Fiancee On Their Traditional Wedding Day by fish23(m): 5:06pm On Apr 20, 2019
Wtf is headgear? The name is Gele, no English please. lipsrsealed
Re: Man Tying The Headgear Of His Fiancee On Their Traditional Wedding Day by Wizywiz(m): 5:07pm On Apr 20, 2019
If he likes he should lace her shoe....or tie rope on her neck...jus welcoming him to a world of .......... Who no go no know
Re: Man Tying The Headgear Of His Fiancee On Their Traditional Wedding Day by Beetobee(f): 5:15pm On Apr 20, 2019
Anigreat:
shocked

Beautiful

Show of love

so commendable

Something Buhari can't do to Aisha

Start with your own parents first. Charity begins at home.
Re: Man Tying The Headgear Of His Fiancee On Their Traditional Wedding Day by kenodrill: 5:16pm On Apr 20, 2019
seunmohmoh:
love sweet die.

Let's get our's fixed
Re: Man Tying The Headgear Of His Fiancee On Their Traditional Wedding Day by yommen: 5:29pm On Apr 20, 2019
seunmohmoh:
love sweet die.
I love you
Re: Man Tying The Headgear Of His Fiancee On Their Traditional Wedding Day by superlanny(m): 5:35pm On Apr 20, 2019
Anigreat:
shocked

Beautiful

Show of love

so commendable

na untop Buhari matter you wan kill yourself, continue.
Re: Man Tying The Headgear Of His Fiancee On Their Traditional Wedding Day by Jeffersonagain(m): 5:40pm On Apr 20, 2019
I don't understand what makes this newsworthy when he is a professional. Its like celebrating a medical doctor because he's treating his fiancée. It should be worth it to say someone is romantic.
Re: Man Tying The Headgear Of His Fiancee On Their Traditional Wedding Day by EmekaBlue(m): 5:42pm On Apr 20, 2019
grin The man is not tying anything there...just 5sec video of gele wey don almost set
Re: Man Tying The Headgear Of His Fiancee On Their Traditional Wedding Day by skyfather09(m): 5:49pm On Apr 20, 2019
wait so na man sit down for there so... he sure is ugly tho non the less.
Re: Man Tying The Headgear Of His Fiancee On Their Traditional Wedding Day by OCHOdee(f): 6:00pm On Apr 20, 2019
smiley smiley smiley smiley
See how I'm just smiling anyhow...
HML to the lovely couple kiss
Re: Man Tying The Headgear Of His Fiancee On Their Traditional Wedding Day by thunderbabs: 6:02pm On Apr 20, 2019
Before he start to dey wash pant grin
Re: Man Tying The Headgear Of His Fiancee On Their Traditional Wedding Day by RTSC: 6:21pm On Apr 20, 2019
sonnie10:
How come they are getting ready from the same location. Isn’t the woman supposed to be in her family’s house while the man comes to meet them from his own house? Except they have arrived already. But who get time to tie gele when party is going on.
Guy, you funny.

Couple wey Don do everything finish before wedding day.
What is the formality for again?
Re: Man Tying The Headgear Of His Fiancee On Their Traditional Wedding Day by fapcrook(m): 6:48pm On Apr 20, 2019
Anigreat:
shocked

Beautiful

Show of love

so commendable

I beg leave Buhari out of this
Re: Man Tying The Headgear Of His Fiancee On Their Traditional Wedding Day by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 20, 2019
Anigreat:
shocked

Beautiful

Show of love

so commendable

Not exactly. It's called "marketing". Read up to get the gist.
Re: Man Tying The Headgear Of His Fiancee On Their Traditional Wedding Day by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 20, 2019
Aww, so sweet. cheesy
Re: Man Tying The Headgear Of His Fiancee On Their Traditional Wedding Day by crunchyg: 9:00pm On Apr 20, 2019
OCHOdee:
smiley smiley smiley smiley
See how I'm just smiling anyhow...
HML to the lovely couple kiss
If you like that, I can come and tie your own ooo, me too sabi

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Parents Slapped Me For Dating A Crippled Man - Wife (Video) / DPO Lawan Abdullahi Pays Dowry For Lovers To Get Married In Kaduna / Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.