Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant (29534 Views)

Cost Of Rent Around Oyo| Co-tenant / Cost Of Rent Around Abuja|Co-tenant / Cost Of Rent Around Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 20, 2019
CotenantNIG:
Hello Guys

We continue with our series cost of rent around in Nigeria, Today we look at Kano state
Read Others Here
https://cotenant.com.ng/blog/

Kano state is a state in north-western Nigeria. Its capital city is Kano. The state was created on 27th May, 1967 from part of the Northern Region, Kano state borders Katsina State to the north-west, Jigawa State to the north-east, Bauchi and Kaduna states to the south. The state originally included Jigawa State which was made a separate state in 1991. Kano state has 44 local government areas.

The major ethnic groups in the state are Hausa and fulani. Kano State is the second largest industrial center in Nigeria and the largest in Northern Nigeria with textile, tanning, footwear, cosmetics, plastics, enamelware, pharmaceuticals, ceramics, furniture and other industries. Others include agricultural implements, soft drinks, food and beverages, dairy products, vegetable oil, animal feeds etc.

Kano
The average price of flats for rent in Kano is ₦300,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦2,500,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦100,000 per year

Kano Municipal
The average price of flats for rent in Kano Municipal is ₦400,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦3,500,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦150,000 per year

Fagge
The average price of flats for rent in Fagge is ₦300,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦1,500,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦120,000 per year

Panisau
The average price of flats for rent in Pamisau is ₦200,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦400,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦70,000 per year

Kumbotso
The average price of flats for rent in Kumbotso is ₦150,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦400,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦50,000 per year

Ungogo
The average price of flats for rent in Ungogo is ₦250,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦900,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦100,000 per year

Sharada Industrial Area
The average price of flats for rent in Sharada Industrial Area is ₦500,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦2,000,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦200,000 per year

Rijiyar Zaki
The average price of flats for rent in Rijiyar Zaki is ₦200,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦400,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦70,000 per year

Warawa
The average price of flats for rent in Warawa is ₦400,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦2,000,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦150,000 per year

Railway Quarters
The average price of flats for rent in Railway Quarters is ₦300,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦500,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦150,000 per year

Nasarawa-Kano
The average price of flats for rent in Nasarawa-Kano is ₦200,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦500,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦80,000 per year

See More

Make sure to add yours

Let me ask you the price for a self con in nomansland ?
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 5:25pm On Apr 20, 2019
Flat means so many things(2Bdr,3Bdr.,4Bdr) etc..Make person no rush go kano carry this your write up for mind ooh!

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant by Sirmuel1(m): 5:32pm On Apr 20, 2019
Joshmodest:
If u visit other parts of Nigeria , and see how much they pay for rent , you'll visit your landlord in Lagos or Abuja and give him a heavy knock ! one room apartment in some parts of Lagos go for as high as #250 k !!!!!

Self con for some places for Abuja na from 400k to 600k

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant by arduino: 5:32pm On Apr 20, 2019
lawman88:
my Brother is living in Hotoro North area of Kano city. His two bedroom frlat is 80,000. the kitchen is tiled to the top, floors of the rooms tiled, toilet tiled. It is only in sabon gari that house rent is very high cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked
Na to leave this yeye Abuja enter Kano o... How I go dey pay 10X of wetin person for Kano dey pay for same house structure. embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant by lilyheaven: 5:32pm On Apr 20, 2019
ednut1:
What does flat mean One bed two bed three bed Make una dey use sense write na
Five rooms with two sitting rooms grin
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant by obstead200(m): 5:37pm On Apr 20, 2019
BabaIbo:

Confirm, you sabi kano
thank u. I don't know what that OP is yapping about
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant by arduino: 5:41pm On Apr 20, 2019
Joshmodest:
If u visit other parts of Nigeria , and see how much they pay for rent , you'll visit your landlord in Lagos or Abuja and give him a heavy knock ! one room apartment in some parts of Lagos go for as high as #250 k !!!!!
Bros self contain in most part of Central Abuja na 450K cheapest!!!!

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant by Praisesongz: 5:41pm On Apr 20, 2019
I’m waiting for edo own
I’m sure those ones Dey live inside air

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant by FemiMaduka(m): 5:42pm On Apr 20, 2019
MaiGemu:
Forget sentiment and bigotry. Northern Nigerian is the best place to live..

Lagos; holdups, abgeros, kidnappers, extortion, omo onile, expensive Rent. etc.
Other western states; Ritualism and fraud.

East; Crime, cheats, wickedness, tribalism, etc.

South; Cultism, kidnappers, Scanners, high cost of living. Etc.

But North; except Abj. This people are good... Free ride, free food (Abi cheap food) cheat rent. No kidnappers, except for Kaduna... My people, Northern Nigerian is a bea....

Quote me with facts.

Market-square gossip, that is what this is. It has no factual or verifiable basis.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant by Praisesongz: 5:42pm On Apr 20, 2019
Tuechiii1993:
Good evening my people i get iphone 6s 16gig for sale 52k and very clean Dm me if interested and should reside in benin city thanks Whatsapp me on 08160134049 or call 08123730958
welcome to banishment
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant by wifeesnatcher(m): 5:43pm On Apr 20, 2019
MaiGemu:

But North; except Abj. This people are good... Free ride, free food (Abi cheap food) cheat rent. No kidnappers, except for Kaduna... My people, Northern Nigerian is a bea....

Quote me with facts.

You didn't mention Maiduguri? Is one of the best state in north crime free? You mumu so tey imbeciles dey forbid you. Insecurity in north and low value to human life is more than the crime happening in south. Facts

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant by JubrilBuhari: 5:45pm On Apr 20, 2019
MaiGemu:

Quote me with facts.
West : Inhuman acts, touts, kidnapping, cultism, human sacrifice, skull mining, fake Islamic fanatics, hatred, tribalism, envy, slum...
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant by Iyajelili(f): 5:47pm On Apr 20, 2019
80k in Nasarawa? GRA fa?
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant by 1000angstroms(m): 5:47pm On Apr 20, 2019
MaiGemu:

Quote me with facts.
And when Mohammed is riddiculed in Denmark, a Christian's head will cease to be on his shoulder. Best my foot with all those religious fagots and Islamic terrorists everywhere.
My point is Nigeria is the worst place to exist as a human being.

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 20, 2019
:Do
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant by abdeiz(m): 5:56pm On Apr 20, 2019
lawman88:
my Brother is living in Hotoro North area of Kano city. His two bedroom frlat is 80,000. the kitchen is tiled to the top, floors of the rooms tiled, toilet tiled. It is only in sabon gari that house rent is very high cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

A three bedroom around there is also 100k with two shops at the front which you can give out for rent at 10k each person annum.Kano is freaking cheap when it comes to rent.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant by olasco2035: 6:06pm On Apr 20, 2019
lawman88:
na fanisau......
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant by Yuneehk(f): 6:12pm On Apr 20, 2019
MaiGemu:

Quote me with facts.
This is the truth. Cost of living in the North is very fair. You might earn little and still save while in Lagos, you earn OK yet you have so much expenses and go through lots of stress trying to move around.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant by Demonicide(f): 6:14pm On Apr 20, 2019
ednut1:
What does flat mean One bed two bed three bed Make una dey use sense write na
them no even show us samples.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant by pat077: 6:16pm On Apr 20, 2019
MaiGemu:

Quote me with facts.
add bokoharam

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant by bizhop01: 6:21pm On Apr 20, 2019
MaiGemu:

Quote me with facts.
Boko Aram, herdmen, militia are reading your comment
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant by ttmax09(m): 6:22pm On Apr 20, 2019
MaiGemu:

Quote me with facts.
Yes kano is good if you are a muslim. Bt if a christian you will only feel safe living in sabon gari
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant by Chartey(m): 6:26pm On Apr 20, 2019
KingLennon:
Wetin pesin go leave Lagos, Abuja, Akwa-Ibom, Cross River go dey find for Kano nah? angry

Na work o, na work person go find go there.
Kano has over ten times the number of industries in Akwa Ibom and Cross River combined.

The many Lebanese and other Asians there know why they're there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant by Seetto: 6:27pm On Apr 20, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

You didn't mention Maiduguri? Is one of the best state in north crime free? You mumu so tey imbeciles dey forbid you. Insecurity in north and low value to human life is more than the crime happening in north. Facts

Bro, the guy dey right, I serve for kano, Hausa people dey very accommodating, some of my colleagues from south vow to stay back and work in kano, a lady from akwa ibom confessed to she was very surprise with the kind people she met contrary to what they use to hear about north, she was ready to stay back, only in kano you can beg for free ride and you will be offered , only in kano someone will trust you first time of meeting you,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant by tiredoflife(m): 6:28pm On Apr 20, 2019
MaiGemu:

Quote me with facts.

Yeah but u forget to add religious riot cheesy
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:37pm On Apr 20, 2019
Seetto:

Bro, the guy dey right, I serve for kano, Hausa people dey very accommodating, some of my colleagues from south vow to stay back and work in kano, a lady from akwa ibom confessed to she was very surprise with the kind people she met contrary to what they use to hear about north, she was ready to stay back, only in kano you can beg for free ride and you will be offered , only in kano someone will trust you first time of meeting you,

Does that made all Northern States as portrayed by the dude the best with his invalid stereotype? Till now northeast is the worse to stay in Nigeria in terms of insecurity. So all north states didn't have challenges?

Who are those killing people in zamfara? Are they Yoruba, Niger Delta or Igbo? You're even more dumb than him

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant by gracefoundmme(m): 6:42pm On Apr 20, 2019
BabaIbo:

Confirm, you sabi kano

Confirmed!... you living in Kano too..

Am actually serving in Kano and I can say that too... that it's only in Sabon gari that rent is way expensive like mad!!!!

Are you a Corper?
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant by Mexyz(m): 6:43pm On Apr 20, 2019
lawman88:
See awoof, very cheap.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant by salbis(m): 6:45pm On Apr 20, 2019
lawman88:
Cost of houses around these places may be double or more when compared to Sabon gari. Namely; Badawa layout, Quarter guard /Ashton road, Panishau, Bompai and Nassarawa GRA, etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BUY YOUR LAND//INVEST IN ILORIN, KWARA "STATE" OF HARMONY... / Please Kindly Advise This Young Lady / Renting A House? 5 Things To Consider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.