Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,788 members, 7,827,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

What Happens When We Criticize A Real Miracle And Tagged It "Fake" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happens When We Criticize A Real Miracle And Tagged It "Fake" (518 Views)

US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News / COZA Cancels Its Yearly Programme Tagged “seven Days Of Glory / Should We Criticize Bbnaija? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens When We Criticize A Real Miracle And Tagged It "Fake" by fvck(m): 2:06pm On Apr 20, 2019
I am just curious with the trend these days that most miracles are staged,but what happens to us if we publicly condemn a genuine miracle orchestrated by God himself through His Spirit, will that incur the wrath of God?
Re: What Happens When We Criticize A Real Miracle And Tagged It "Fake" by opparadise: 2:11pm On Apr 20, 2019
fvck:
I am just curious with the trend these days that most miracles are staged,but what happens to us if we publicly condemn a genuine miracle orchestrated by God himself through His Spirit, will that incur the wrath of God?
Miracles don't come from devils, magic rather do. There is no righteous man on Earth, just a bunch of sinning sinners .

Ask yourself, don't these pastors see the morgue? Why must it always happen in the church premises. Is this as exemplary as to Jesus?
Re: What Happens When We Criticize A Real Miracle And Tagged It "Fake" by Towncrier007(m): 2:18pm On Apr 20, 2019
opparadise:

Miracles don't come from devils, magic rather do. There is no righteous man on Earth, just a bunch of sinning sinners .

Ask yourself, don't these pastors see the morgue? Why must it always happen in the church premises. Is this as exemplary as to Jesus?

If there's no righteous man on earth then the purpose why Jesus died was defeated,cos he died to reconcile us back to God.

And also must these pastors go to the morgue before they show that they're real? How many times did Jesus visited the morgue? Only on Lazarus case which was because of His closeness to the family.

1 Like

Re: What Happens When We Criticize A Real Miracle And Tagged It "Fake" by SOFTENGR: 2:21pm On Apr 20, 2019
I'm waiting for the day "miracle workers" will storm hospital and start healing all the real sick people. grin grin
Enough of all this fake pastors' "miracles". Nonsense tricksters

4 Likes

Re: What Happens When We Criticize A Real Miracle And Tagged It "Fake" by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 20, 2019
One of my principles in life is never argue with a religious Nigerian.

Its time wasting

Meanwhile

Do you need an android app for your business or website, then contact me I will build one for you at an afford price.

4 Likes

Re: What Happens When We Criticize A Real Miracle And Tagged It "Fake" by opparadise: 2:37pm On Apr 20, 2019
Towncrier007:

If there's no righteous man on earth then the purpose why Jesus died was defeated,cos he died to reconcile us back to God.

And also must these pastors go to the morgue before they show that they're real? How many times did Jesus visited the morgue? Only on Lazarus case which was because of His closeness to the family.
At least, he visited. Man, just serve God and do according to his words. You really do not need an intermediary but Jesus.

1 Like

Re: What Happens When We Criticize A Real Miracle And Tagged It "Fake" by Towncrier007(m): 3:18pm On Apr 20, 2019
opparadise:

At least, he visited. Man, just serve God and do according to his words. You really do not need an intermediary but Jesus.

Jeremiah 3v15

And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.

You still don't need the pastors right?
Re: What Happens When We Criticize A Real Miracle And Tagged It "Fake" by NPComplete: 8:17pm On Apr 20, 2019
Unfortunately there are no real miracles in any of these churches. All these pastors are just fake fvcks parading themselves as miracle workers. And that is why all of the people u know who were blind from birth are still blind. All the people u know u were born lame are still lame. All the people u know u were born deaf are still deaf.
The only ones that seem to get healed are people u do not know and can't verify their history. That shows u it is staged nonsense.

Most renown pastors like Oyedepo seem to have dropped the healing and miracle charade and are now contented with amassing wealth on earth because they don't really believe in the religion they are selling u. It is up coming pastors finding their own nationwide recognition that are still doing fake miracles like resurrecting diicks in churches.

Fake nonsense. Lol

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happens When We Criticize A Real Miracle And Tagged It "Fake" by Dantedasz(m): 8:27pm On Apr 20, 2019
fvck:

Like this miracle?? grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5143965/restoration-manhood-prophet-jeremiah-omoto#77696183

Re: What Happens When We Criticize A Real Miracle And Tagged It "Fake" by Dantedasz(m): 8:29pm On Apr 20, 2019

Re: What Happens When We Criticize A Real Miracle And Tagged It "Fake" by TVSA: 8:31pm On Apr 20, 2019
if they're sure of their anointing, let them go to the mortuary in LUTH or UCH or any other teaching hospital. Let them just raise a real dead person. All these atheists will shut up. grin grin grin
Re: What Happens When We Criticize A Real Miracle And Tagged It "Fake" by fvck(m): 8:00am On Apr 21, 2019
TVSA:
if they're sure of their anointing, let them go to the mortuary in LUTH or UCH or any other teaching hospital. Let them just raise a real dead person. All these atheists will shut up. grin grin grin

Remember u don't test God
Re: What Happens When We Criticize A Real Miracle And Tagged It "Fake" by TVSA: 9:03am On Apr 21, 2019
fvck:

Remember u don't test God

doing miracle isn't testing God. Jesus, according to the bible went about healing and casting out demons. Peter did too, there was a time the bible said his shadow was healing people. Paul's handkerchief was healing people. These people aren't testing God, they were proving the power of God. We don't have such today. That's why there are many skeptics today.
Re: What Happens When We Criticize A Real Miracle And Tagged It "Fake" by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 21, 2019
fvck:
But I tell you that every careless word that people speak, they shall give an accounting for it in the day of judgment. "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."( mat 12:36-37)
Re: What Happens When We Criticize A Real Miracle And Tagged It "Fake" by Tfbaby(m): 7:23pm On Apr 21, 2019
Once you criticize a clean&pure anointing you can never operate that anointing
Re: What Happens When We Criticize A Real Miracle And Tagged It "Fake" by Kobojunkie: 8:28pm On Dec 29, 2023
fvck:
I am just curious with the trend these days that most miracles are staged, but what happens to us if we publicly condemn a genuine miracle orchestrated by God himself through His Spirit, will that incur the wrath of God?
First of all, there is no wrath of God coming for anyone. Those fables about some wrath of God waiting against you all were created by your pastors and mogs — gods of men— to scare you all into submitting and obeying them and their brand of lies. God is not looking to cut any man down, hasn't been, and still ain't into all that nonsense. undecided

Second, miracles happen everywhere, and I mean everywhere. Those who don't even believe in God experience them while in bars, hospitals, on the road, in the car, waiting at the bus stop, in the hospitals, in the romping room... you name it. The source of miracles, God's mercy, is poured out daily on even the wicked and the ungrateful. So, the notion that they only happen when you are in church with your gods of men is publicized bullsheet, spread by your gods of men to place themselves as gods to draw in the gullible day after day. undecided

As for your question, it is sensible to doubt than to believe without evidence, what others claim. God encouraged all to question all things to finally arrive at His Truth. Religion, which is against God, of course, demands that you abandon your ability to think so that another man— a god of men— do your thinking for you and hence the reason why many harbor irrational fears, and none of God's Truth. undecided
Re: What Happens When We Criticize A Real Miracle And Tagged It "Fake" by Kobojunkie: 2:13am On Dec 30, 2023
opparadise:
■ Miracles don't come from devils, magic rather do. There is no righteous man on Earth, just a bunch of sinning sinners . Ask yourself, don't these pastors see the morgue? Why must it always happen in the church premises. Is this as exemplary as to Jesus?
Compare the number of healings claimed by the many mogs and Pastors in their churches to random miracles experienced by folks in their homes, in hospitals, in restrooms, out on the street, at work, and you will find that not only do they differ much but they all together do not come to compare to that carried by Jesus Christ or even by His disciples. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Broken Scales (the Power Of Prayer) / Treat Us Like The Queens We Are / Why Every Church Must Go Online Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.