Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:32 PM

I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police (50519 Views)

I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster / "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police / Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by mekus80(m): 9:56pm On Apr 20, 2019
grin
ednut1:
Smh. He should be castrated and soldier ants should be poured on the wound. After that inject him with cobra venom at d point of death give him anti venom. Then puncture his spine to make paralyse him. Then unleash two hungry hyenas on him.

You wicked
Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by gr8tone: 10:08pm On Apr 20, 2019
Hector09:
This country is finish, its done and dusted
one man committed a crime and the whole country is finished including you? This Your reasoning, na wa o !
Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by dkidd: 11:01pm On Apr 20, 2019
How their pipe dey stay strong while forcefully doing it without the other's consent still beats me undecided It means these guys (rapists) can't have normal intercourse and they really enjoy what they do embarassed
Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by IprintMONEY: 12:54am On Apr 21, 2019
pussy is so overated
Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by greygoblings(m): 4:52am On Apr 21, 2019
ednut1:
Smh. He should be castrated and soldier ants should be poured on the wound. After that inject him with cobra venom at d point of death give him anti venom. Then puncture his spine to make paralyse him. Then unleash two hungry hyenas on him.

You must have a demented mind...
Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by Mandyxy: 5:08am On Apr 21, 2019
Fucking Psychopath!!!! Enjoy your respct in jail! Idiot!
Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by Savage991: 7:53am On Apr 21, 2019
ednut1:
Wicked soul

Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by 9jaRealist: 9:13am On Apr 21, 2019
Born2Breed:
Rapist should be put in jail with gays. So they will know how it feels to be penetrated forcefully.

Why? You think gays run around raping people? undecided
Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by 9jaRealist: 9:16am On Apr 21, 2019
ednut1:
mekus80:
grin

You wicked
greygoblings:

You must have a demented mind...
Savage991:

Wicked soul

grin grin grin

The dude is “demented and wicked” and DESERVES same treatment!
Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by 9jaRealist: 9:18am On Apr 21, 2019
alabi484:
And the boy fine small.. he for get babes na...smh

I guess “fine” is in the eye of the beholder...
Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by ednut1(m): 9:21am On Apr 21, 2019
9jaRealist:

grin grin grin

The dude is “demented and wicked” and DESERVES same treatment!
did i commit any crime I used to watch horror films exclusively while in school. I dont any more
Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by 9jaRealist: 9:57am On Apr 21, 2019
ednut1:
did i commit any crime I used to watch horror films exclusively while in school. I dont any more

On the contrary, I am with you...
That nutjob of a rapist is demented and wicked, and deserves same!
Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by Rawhumper(m): 2:49pm On Jul 20, 2020
[
But if u obey the rules u miss the fun na

quote author=Born2Breed post=77705985]Rapist should be put in jail with gays. So they will know how it feels to be penetrated forcefully.[/quote]
Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by Crenzywilliams(m): 3:55pm On Jul 20, 2020
Wow..Omo c mad man o...to regain respect, hmm
.if she had agreed at first there would have been no need to obtain sex by means of a gun em?.... Mad mad mad man...God forgive you ..bur...I will shout it out

Castrate that idiot.
Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by kabillionaire(m): 12:05am On Jul 21, 2020
Born2Breed:
Rapist should be put in jail with gays. So they will know how it feels to be penetrated forcefully.

you got a good point.
the problem is, the havoc they'll cause when released back into society.
Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by Felincous(m): 12:54am On Jul 21, 2020
Rape is a criminal offense
Say no to rape

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Wz2eKBFaP8
Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by chimablack1: 6:48am On Jul 21, 2020
I will say you deserve to go to Jail for a very long time, but i will not also fail to say thank you for not killing her
Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by Bikonze(m): 8:35am On Jan 15, 2021
Daeylar:
SMH
Another example of idiotic misogynistic men who have no regard for women but yet feel entitled to same women
Made advances. She said no multiple times. Yet you disregard it and keep pestering her to the point she had to scream at you in public. You carry a gun, rape her at gun point and blame her for her rape.

Wish they could Castrate him, cut off his hands and his tongue So he has no way to rape or arrange the rape of another lady ever again. Then throw him in jail.

Cc nextstep. See why I don't like men who continue to pester after a lady tells them No?

The niggah should be evaluated mentally. Then put in a prison with mentally unstable, weight-lifting, gay momfuckers. Amen.
Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by BigBashiru: 9:10am On Jan 15, 2021
That include female rapist right wink

How many are they compared to men?
Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by nextstep(m): 4:29pm On Jan 15, 2021
Daeylar:
Another example of idiotic misogynistic men who have no regard for women but yet feel entitled to same women
Made advances. She said no multiple times. Yet you disregard it and keep pestering her to the point she had to scream at you in public. You carry a gun, rape her at gun point and blame her for her rape.

Wish they could Castrate him, cut off his hands and his tongue So he has no way to rape or arrange the rape of another lady ever again. Then throw him in jail.

Cc nextstep. See why I don't like men who continue to pester after a lady tells them No?

Point taken grin

However, I feel the nuances are being lost: there is a difference between persistence and pestering/idiocy. The man is obviously an idiot. There are millions of men who go about being persistent, without succumbing to raping women who shot down their advances. To pick a sociopath and use him as a poster child for all dating experiences is unfair at best.

A man could have the same interactions with 10 ladies, and those who like him will call him persistent, and brag to their friends how hard he worked to chase her. On the other hand, those who don't like him will call him pestering/creepy, and tell their friends to stay clear of that guy. Same behavior, different outcomes.

A woman needs to be pursued (and would feel bad about herself and the ensuing relationship if she "gave in too easily" without putting up resistance and making the man earn her). She needs to feel the guy is genuinely interested in her and not just looking for "any girl would do". Consequently a man needs to understand the signals he's getting, and be socially attuned to her, i.e. not disregard, but understand the "no".

At some point though, every socially aware person realizes the other party is not interested - whether it's dating, marketing, or in pretty much any social interaction. To persist beyond that point is what I think you're referring to, and I agree on that. We call out those kinds of people and let them know that behavior is uncool (either with words or jail time).

Nonetheless, I feel that to equate my notion of persistence with misogyny/entitlement is a result of misunderstanding what I am saying.

All the best!
Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by Mayng01(m): 8:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
Dunce
Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by vetrovialMan(m): 4:50pm On Aug 26, 2021
ednut1:
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kidnapper Killed While Collecting ₦2.1 Million Ransom In Ekiti / Hackers Hit Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, Vow To Expose Govt Secrets / Handcuffed Man Allegedly Falls Off From Police Vehicle In Anambra, Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.