Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police (50193 Views)

I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster / "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police / Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by Afonja007: 3:44pm On Apr 20, 2019
I don't even need to read to know the name of the culprit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by Jaqenhghar: 3:46pm On Apr 20, 2019
GreatResearcher:

Read with compression. The guy wasn't sex starved.

He was emotionally involved with a girl who doesn't gives a fvvk about his existence.

She publicly disgraced him.

Lesson for other girls.
O
I knew one of his brothers will be on this thread justifying rape. The fact that I had to scroll this far shows there is still hope for Niggeria

2 Likes

Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by fortune1968: 3:46pm On Apr 20, 2019
Now , where is your respect being labelled a rapist ? Where is your respect on the way to jail ? Aren't you a fool ?

2 Likes

Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by Nokuhab: 3:48pm On Apr 20, 2019
[

Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by STRENGTHesq(m): 3:56pm On Apr 20, 2019
cheesy

He has a prick and she has a cunt

He is right !
But still a fool though grin
Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by grandstar(m): 4:00pm On Apr 20, 2019
StarUp:
I still can't wrap my head around the fact that people gathered to celebrate when this guy was born/named... His reason for the stupid act even beats my imagination.

I think his first punishment should be "castration", so that he would never get an erection again in life.

I too say the same thing! There's the naming ceremony to welcome the child into the world. Only had they known.

I hope he is locked away for good

1 Like

Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 20, 2019
Respect from who exactly?

1 Like

Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by Ubdavis(m): 4:05pm On Apr 20, 2019
In fact ur correct. Keep up the good job. Anything u want , u must want ,get... Take the bull by the horn. Idiot!!!!
Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by verycheese: 4:11pm On Apr 20, 2019
alabi484:
And the boy fine small.. he for get babes na...smh

Don't be foolish.
Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by ibkayee(f): 4:12pm On Apr 20, 2019
Biggest killer of men is their ego. It’s ridiculous how much dumb sh.it they do to ‘protect’ it, some as far as actually dying. Yuck

3 Likes

Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by adecz: 4:12pm On Apr 20, 2019
angry angry angry angry angry

You "regained your respect" and
lost your freedom..

Mumu!!!

1 Like

Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by armadeo(m): 4:13pm On Apr 20, 2019
What I find interesting is that a fully grown man's only thought was sex with a woman.

That's all he thought about all day everyday to arrive at this situation.

Jesus

2 Likes

Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by Angrymode: 4:15pm On Apr 20, 2019
Verdict - kill him!!!

The idiot needs to go and find his respect in the other realm.

1 Like

Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by sisisioge: 4:16pm On Apr 20, 2019
Arindin banza!
Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by KingWarri: 4:16pm On Apr 20, 2019
kingxsamz:
You raped her to gain respect? chai! This one was born a mumu.
Has in eeeh..... which respect.... smh..... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by GreatResearcher: 4:17pm On Apr 20, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

I knew one of his brothers will be on this thread justifying rape. The fact that I had to scroll this far shows there is still hope for Niggeria
So disgracing him publicly was right? Smh
Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by GreatResearcher: 4:20pm On Apr 20, 2019
scaramucci:
Respect from who exactly?
frm the street.
Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by West2019(m): 4:23pm On Apr 20, 2019
Thank God u av been arrested no more paying for house rent and NEPA bill again

1 Like

Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by DavidEsq(m): 4:25pm On Apr 20, 2019
ednut1:
Smh. He should be castrated and soldier ants should be poured on the wound. After that inject him with cobra venom at d point of death give him anti venom. Then puncture his spine to make paralyse him. Then unleash two hungry hyenas on him.
See punishment cheesy
Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by rainmoredays: 4:26pm On Apr 20, 2019
elvisscientist:
fufu pounding has been stressing using the manual method and we have designed a machine that can reduce your stress and make you a millionaire in months
have been using this machine for two years and have made money through this awesome fufu machine
about the machine
its easy to operate
its pounds the fufu very smoothly and can be consumed after pounding immidiately
doesnt habour microbes as the machine has a pot that can be cleaned after use
uses fuel as its source of power
less noise and can be used in your kitchen
intrested persons should contact me on
whatsapp...08103
at the bolded.

So as a millionaire that you're. You can place adverts with a token. You're here spamming nairaland up and down. Millionaire my foot
Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by alabi484(m): 4:32pm On Apr 20, 2019
verycheese:

Don't be foolish.
You too!
Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by PeacenLove2: 4:36pm On Apr 20, 2019
Did you infer from his reasoning the sense of entitlement, like the woman was totally wrong to reject him in the first place? The public disgrace is just a fickle attempt to further justify his crime.

This man is a product of our society. The hypocritical misogynistic one that is its own greatest enemy.

We need to do better as a society to raise people with sane, healthy minds.

1 Like

Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by tfelicityk(m): 4:40pm On Apr 20, 2019
Is his friend a policeman?
Why is he in possession of gun?
This is so sad! Threatening a lady with a gun for just 3-5 minutes enjoyment.

1 Like

Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by Jaqenhghar: 4:40pm On Apr 20, 2019
GreatResearcher:
So disgracing him publicly was right? Smh
Certainly better than endorsing him.

1 Like

Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by ayshugar(m): 4:43pm On Apr 20, 2019
U go wicked for real life oooo
Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by ayshugar(m): 4:45pm On Apr 20, 2019
ednut1:
Smh. He should be castrated and soldier ants should be poured on the wound. After that inject him with cobra venom at d point of death give him anti venom. Then puncture his spine to make paralyse him. Then unleash two hungry hyenas on him.
you go wicked for real life oooo
Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by friendl: 4:46pm On Apr 20, 2019
So na only her dey the whole world ,you are shameless man
Re: I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police by WilliamsDek(m): 4:48pm On Apr 20, 2019
Muttee:
A 27-year-old man identified as Alowale Salu, has revealed that he ambushed and used a gun to forcefully rape a lady to regain his respect.

According to PmExpress, the suspect revealed that he lives with the victim at Ojumoye, Ikorodu, Lagos, and had made several attempts to woo her to no avail. .

He said on several occasions the lady had disgraced him publicly and he decided to sleep with her to regain his respect. “On the day the incident happened, I went to one of my friends, Bayo, borrowed a gun and ambushed her on the road at night. .

I made her to surrender, forcefully penetrated her and collected her phone before I allowed her to go” Salu said. He blamed the incident on the lady, saying that if she had accepted in the first instance, that there would have been no need to obtain sex from her with a gun.

https://www.everyvibes.com.ng/2019/04/I-Raped-Her-At-Gunpoint-To-Regain-My-Respect-Rapist-Tells-Police.html
respect that's hilarious, abeg fear God ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road / 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances / Police Declared 'Ikanda' Wanted, N1Million Reward Involved.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.