Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,034 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

This Is Serious!! “how My Wife Masturbates With 5 Different Dildos” – Uk-based N - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Serious!! “how My Wife Masturbates With 5 Different Dildos” – Uk-based N (1472 Views)

Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) / Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car / Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Serious!! “how My Wife Masturbates With 5 Different Dildos” – Uk-based N by Naijahitz: 8:22pm On Apr 20, 2019
The problem of masturbation which is very addictive has become so rampant in the Nigerian society in recent times with both sexes affected.

This is a very touching story of a man whose wife is cheating on him with 5 different dildos. The duo seem to be based in the United Kingdom and the man sees no hope in the marriage anymore.

He has shared his story with a relationship adviser, Joro Olumofin with many readers disturbed about the development.

Masturbation seems to be a serious problem today.

Read his account below:-

Re: This Is Serious!! “how My Wife Masturbates With 5 Different Dildos” – Uk-based N by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 20, 2019

This world sef.

Re: This Is Serious!! “how My Wife Masturbates With 5 Different Dildos” – Uk-based N by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 20, 2019
shocked
Re: This Is Serious!! “how My Wife Masturbates With 5 Different Dildos” – Uk-based N by dollytino4real(f): 8:35pm On Apr 20, 2019
it is not new! treating her with divorce and see her reaction b4 u make any move
Re: This Is Serious!! “how My Wife Masturbates With 5 Different Dildos” – Uk-based N by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:36pm On Apr 20, 2019
if the husband dont hit the spot then let her reach the promise land with a Love Machine (or 5)...

2 Likes

Re: This Is Serious!! “how My Wife Masturbates With 5 Different Dildos” – Uk-based N by ojun50(m): 8:44pm On Apr 20, 2019
He is still calling her my wife, u better send her back to her parent
Re: This Is Serious!! “how My Wife Masturbates With 5 Different Dildos” – Uk-based N by Adasun(m): 8:50pm On Apr 20, 2019
The wife love him.others would rather open or hang their legs for rugged men outside to dismantle and pieces every hole in their body thereby risking stds and pregnancy.
Re: This Is Serious!! “how My Wife Masturbates With 5 Different Dildos” – Uk-based N by mymadam(m): 8:51pm On Apr 20, 2019
shocked Sorry, I DO NOT see any problem with this. Get used to it and adjust ASAP. Good luck buddy tongue

1 Like

Re: This Is Serious!! “how My Wife Masturbates With 5 Different Dildos” – Uk-based N by anthonyuncle(m): 11:18pm On Apr 20, 2019
u've lost her already, u mean very little to her, leave her immediately
Re: This Is Serious!! “how My Wife Masturbates With 5 Different Dildos” – Uk-based N by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 20, 2019
what do women really want?
Re: This Is Serious!! “how My Wife Masturbates With 5 Different Dildos” – Uk-based N by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 20, 2019
this Joro is always posting fake stories.
Only a dummy will believe this story.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Claims Lucifer Called Her His Daughter In Her Dream / Nigerian Girls Why Una No Dey Get Transport Fare Let's Talk About This Biko... / Thank God For Vex Money, I Was Able To Foot The Bills.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.