Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Are Mercedes Benz Cars Overrated And Over-hyped In Nigeria? - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Are Mercedes Benz Cars Overrated And Over-hyped In Nigeria? (34733 Views)

The Most Common Problems With Mercedes-benz Cars / Why Mercedes Benz Cars Sale More Than Other Car Brands In Nigeria. / Mercedes Benz Cars Will Soon Cuddle Your Crying Babies To Sleep (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Mercedes Benz Cars Overrated And Over-hyped In Nigeria? by SouthSouth1914: 8:18am On Apr 23, 2019
ejihand:

@rapper12, has raised many issues bordering on Benz. Why are you masturbating on "reliability" alone?

The op has raised alot of strong, genuine and compelling points. I'm yet to see anyone engage him constructively.

Most of these guys claiming to have owned "Benz" car only had in dreams. At Best, they might have driven their uncle Benz for errands. For them, all about Benz is the it's logo and white color.

I strongly believe that op knows it's onions. Peace!!

ejihand:

@rapper12, has raised many issues bordering on Benz. Why are you masturbating on "reliability" alone?

The op has raised alot of strong, genuine and compelling points. I'm yet to see anyone engage him constructively.

Most of these guys claiming to have owned "Benz" car only had in dreams. At Best, they might have driven their uncle Benz for errands. For them, all about Benz is the it's logo and white color.

I strongly believe that op knows it's onions. Peace!!

Totally untrue! I believe maintenance is key here!! I drive my Mercedes every fvcking day for the last 19 months! As a matter of fact, I have driving it to Lagos, Abuja and I just came back from UYO!

It’s a mindset thing.. People always say it’s pretty expensive to maintain.. bla bla blaa!!! This isn’t my first and won’t be my last Mercedes!! For record purpose i’ll attach some pic.. Your claim of people having cars in their dreams is rather myopic and done out of clear unintelligence!

13 Likes

Re: Are Mercedes Benz Cars Overrated And Over-hyped In Nigeria? by laptopsale(m): 8:19am On Apr 23, 2019
jaxxy:
Benz is a great car no doubt especially in design, luxury and comfort bt I agree it’s overrated in particular areas.
Benz Is never overrated, and I expect a car person like you to know that. Toyota's reliability is a sham because Toyota cars will send you more often to the mechanic shop than a Benz car.

8 Likes

Re: Are Mercedes Benz Cars Overrated And Over-hyped In Nigeria? by TheBoy1740: 8:20am On Apr 23, 2019
MB is no doubt an amazing car Brand and one of the most satisfying to drive and own. If you've driven one you'll understand. However, BMW, Porsche and other luxury car brands are equally exciting to drive. The thing about Nigerians is that we love following one thing at any particular time, if you remember the Hummer craze of d last decade, you'll understand.
In a few years from now all these Benz craze will die down and Nigerians will worship another brand.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Are Mercedes Benz Cars Overrated And Over-hyped In Nigeria? by ndidibabe(f): 8:21am On Apr 23, 2019
mrAMG2:

Lmao!!!

I bought my first car in 2010 bruh. A N2.5m honda accord(dc) paid in cash. I bought my first house in 2017, what did you say your boy bought again?

You or your boy is currently importing N1.5m accidented cars? I currently drive a 2015 honda crosstour, bought brand new, now please tell me how much that is.

I drove a 2008 c300 from 2014 to 2016. I fully serviced that girl 3 times a year and I never for once had any issues, so please, if you don’t know how to take care of your benz, then keep quiet.

You want proof of all my purchases? Lol nigga drop your email
Baba, come and help my ministry. I need 5m to start a wig business..

3 Likes

Re: Are Mercedes Benz Cars Overrated And Over-hyped In Nigeria? by jaxxy(m): 8:28am On Apr 23, 2019
laptopsale:
Benz Is never overrated, and I expect a car person like you to know that. Toyota's reliability is a sham because Toyota cars will send you more often to the mechanic shop than a Benz car.

I have seen overrated Benz and I have seen amazing ones. Sm models I wasn’t impressed with. So yh its overrated it particular areas. Reliability of toyota is higher than Benz based on low maintenance needed and many users of Benz don’t maintain their cars accordingly so its reliability rating will drop. Not because Benz makes faulty cars Bt it’s users can’t keep up with proper maintenance to sustain it most times.

Toyota cannot be compared with a Benz in every departments expect general reliability.

I think the contention here is where Benz really stands out as no1? That’s where the op is going with this.

6 Likes

Re: Are Mercedes Benz Cars Overrated And Over-hyped In Nigeria? by searchlight: 8:35am On Apr 23, 2019
adanny01:

The problem is that it is beaten at every important category by other brands
one brand competing with every other brands confirms the saying "Benz and others" even if beaten.

2 Likes

Re: Are Mercedes Benz Cars Overrated And Over-hyped In Nigeria? by Dalighieri: 8:38am On Apr 23, 2019
Association of bad belle jealousy infused people.Why don't you gather the money to buy a Mercedes first, experience it before doing a useless post shitting on people's cars.I bet the poster doesn't own a bicycle but individuals like them are the ones who will see you drive by minding your business and they will abuse your car as old or cheap and compare with E Money or Mompha rolls royce

5 Likes

Re: Are Mercedes Benz Cars Overrated And Over-hyped In Nigeria? by laptopsale(m): 8:43am On Apr 23, 2019
jaxxy:

I have seen overrated Benz and I have seen amazing ones. Sm models I wasn’t impressed with. So yh its overrated it particular areas. Reliability of toyota is higher than Benz based on low maintenance needed and many users of Benz don’t maintain their cars accordingly so its reliability rating will drop. Not because Benz makes faulty cars Bt it’s users can’t keep up with proper maintenance to sustain it most times.

Toyota cannot be compared with a Benz in every departments expect general reliability.

I think the contention here is where Benz really stands out as no1? That’s where the op is going with this.
Do you know that the 2001 W203 is better equipped than the 2007 Camry?
Toyota cars are more expensive to maintain if you are buying genuine OEM parts because their parts are expensive and their cars also breakdown far more often than Benz. A Benz can go a whole year without visiting mechanic except for normal servicing which is done once a year with Mobil1 oil.
There is no year Toyota cars has been rated higher than a Benz of its category, even Honda's and Nissan make better cars than Toyota.
like I said Toyota's reliability is a sham.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Mercedes Benz Cars Overrated And Over-hyped In Nigeria? by Hustlersdiary: 8:45am On Apr 23, 2019
jaxxy:

On point. The OP is just biased

Maintenance is key.

Honda is bad Honda is bad I know someone who has had an 07 Accord since 2013 till date I swear to God he has never had this ball joints issue and has never made any major repair on his car since he has been using it

2 Likes

Re: Are Mercedes Benz Cars Overrated And Over-hyped In Nigeria? by Dalighieri: 8:46am On Apr 23, 2019
Thrash!! I had my first experience in a Mercedes Benz (230E flat body) as a child when my late mother bought a brand new one then my dad has used a couple of Mercedes saloon cars till now, there is no point in Nigeria's history that Mercedes has not dictated the trend, till today its still doing so across generations, and it will continue to do so.I am on my second Mercedes Benz after trying a BMW,and Toyota and Honda during uni days.The drive, safety features ,resilience and understated luxury of a Mercedes is like comparing Mike Adenuga or Baba Ijebu Kessington with Money or Hush puppy then claiming these old billionaires are overrated because they don't showoff a lot of bling
TheBoy1740:
MB is no doubt an amazing car Brand and one of the most satisfying to drive and own. If you've driven one you'll understand. However, BMW, Porsche and other luxury car brands are equally exciting to drive. The thing about Nigerians is that we love following one thing at any particular time, if you remember the Hummer craze of d last decade, you'll understand.
In a few years from now all these Benz craze will die down and Nigerians will worship another brand.

6 Likes

Re: Are Mercedes Benz Cars Overrated And Over-hyped In Nigeria? by Hustlersdiary: 8:48am On Apr 23, 2019
laptopsale:
Toyota cars are more expensive to maintain if you are buying genuine OEM parts because their parts are expensive and their cars also breakdown far more often than Benz. A Benz can go a whole year without visiting mechanic except for normal servicing which is done once a year with Mobil1 oil.
There is no year Toyota cars has been rated higher than a Benz of its category, even Honda's and Nissan make better cars than Toyota.

LoL OP said Nissan is innovative than Benz. See insult.

3 Likes

Re: Are Mercedes Benz Cars Overrated And Over-hyped In Nigeria? by laptopsale(m): 8:51am On Apr 23, 2019
Hustlersdiary:

LoL OP said Nissan is innovative than Benz. See insult.
lol OP is a dunce

4 Likes

Re: Are Mercedes Benz Cars Overrated And Over-hyped In Nigeria? by mozzking: 8:51am On Apr 23, 2019
guys all these argurment arent called for, just google search toyota vs benz ull have the answers that you need
Re: Are Mercedes Benz Cars Overrated And Over-hyped In Nigeria? by Onyxnaija: 8:53am On Apr 23, 2019
I own a 2019 E450 4Matic and 2019 Lx570. In a nutshell I’d say that most people on here are basing their opinions on hearsay. The technology in my Benz is light years ahead of that in my Lexus. Although we only took delivery of the Benz in March, we’ve never had any issues with it. In the event of any issues (like any car may have), the Benz dealership will handle it. The car has a 7 year warranty on parts, upholstery etc. the truth is, driving sophisticated cars in environments where the infrastructure (bad roads) is underdeveloped and services ( poorly trained mechanics, genuine parts etc) are unavailable will mean the cars will be viewed as problematic in that environment. Writing such rubbish about a luxury brand used by many all over the world is unacceptable, and could cause problems for the author if Damler AG decided to take them on. Let’s face reality please
rapper12:

So which Mercedes car post-2000 is as reliable as Toyota not to talk of Lexus?

Give me a link not what some local Kazeem told you in your local mechanic. grin

13 Likes

Re: Are Mercedes Benz Cars Overrated And Over-hyped In Nigeria? by Hustlersdiary: 8:53am On Apr 23, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

Totally untrue! I believe maintenance is key here!! I drive my Mercedes every fvcking day for the last 19 months! As a matter of fact, I have driving it to Lagos, Abuja and I just came back from UYO!

It’s a mindset thing.. People always say it’s pretty expensive to maintain.. bla bla blaa!!! This isn’t my first and won’t be my last Mercedes!! For record purpose i’ll attach some pic.. Your claim of people having cars in their dreams is rather myopic and done out of clear unintelligence!

You've got a nice looking BEAST.
Re: Are Mercedes Benz Cars Overrated And Over-hyped In Nigeria? by umuna(m): 8:53am On Apr 23, 2019
laptopsale:
Coming from an uninformed blogger, Mercedes-Benz has a competitor for every category including a match for Rolls Royce.
Presently Benz owned the record of the fastest car as they broke the previously set record, and Volkswagen is presently the highest selling car not Toyota.

When I SAW Volkswagen on number 17, I was wondering if the ops really know what he is saying!

4 Likes

Re: Are Mercedes Benz Cars Overrated And Over-hyped In Nigeria? by laptopsale(m): 8:56am On Apr 23, 2019
umuna:

When I SAW Volkswagen on number 17, I was wondering if the ops really know what he is saying!
OP is not informed.

4 Likes

Re: Are Mercedes Benz Cars Overrated And Over-hyped In Nigeria? by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:01am On Apr 23, 2019
Bit late to the party but yes, Mercedes Benz is overrated. It's the power of aggressive marketing.

Mercedes don't make the best handling cars. They're soundly beaten by BMW and Porsche.

Mercedes doesn't make the most reliable cars. Self explanatory.

Mercedes doesn't make the fastest cars. Beaten by Porsche, McClaren, Ferrari, Lamborghini, etc.

Mercedes doesn't make the most luxurious cars. Beaten by Bentley and Rolls-Royce.

Mercedes doesn't make the best engines. They're well behind Honda.

Mercedes also doesn't even offer the best value for money in any of those categories.

However, Mercedes makes cars that manage to have a little of everything, which is impressive. You get into a C63 AMG and it's not the fastest, or best handling, or most luxurious in its segment, but it combines all three better than any other car in its class.

Mercedes also has incredible heritage. The first car was a Benz, after all. Also a lot of racing prestige.

Would I buy a Benz? Probably not, but simply because there's a shocking lack of value for money. Reliability is also pretty bad. That said, Mercedes Benz still makes excellent cars, and when taken for what they are in a vacuum, are better than most offerings from other brands.

Not quite the best, but good enough at most things that not being the best doesn't really matter.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Mercedes Benz Cars Overrated And Over-hyped In Nigeria? by jaxxy(m): 9:07am On Apr 23, 2019
laptopsale:

Car for car yes I agree bt over serveral cars and different types of users the ratings for Benz drops.

We all know it’s an insult to compare Toyota to Benz bt there are other contenders that give Benz a run for their money in various categories.

Where Benz stands out it the question.

1 Like

Re: Are Mercedes Benz Cars Overrated And Over-hyped In Nigeria? by SouthSouth1914: 9:09am On Apr 23, 2019
Hustlersdiary:

You've got a nice looking BEAST.

Thanks! grin
Re: Are Mercedes Benz Cars Overrated And Over-hyped In Nigeria? by laptopsale(m): 9:17am On Apr 23, 2019
HeavenlyBang:
Bit late to the party but yes, Mercedes Benz is overrated. It's the power of aggressive marketing.

Mercedes don't make the best handling cars. They're soundly beaten by BMW and Porsche.

Mercedes doesn't make the most reliable cars. Self explanatory.

Mercedes doesn't make the fastest cars. Beaten by Porsche, McClaren, Ferrari, Lamborghini, etc.

Mercedes doesn't make the most luxurious cars. Beaten by Bentley and Rolls-Royce.

Mercedes doesn't make the best engines. They're well behind Honda.

Mercedes also doesn't even offer the best value for money in any of those categories.

However, Mercedes makes cars that manage to have a little of everything, which is impressive. You get into a C63 AMG and it's not the fastest, or best handling, or most luxurious in its segment, but it combines all three better than any other car in its class.

Mercedes also has incredible heritage. The first car was a Benz, after all. Also a lot of racing prestige.

Would I buy a Benz? Probably not, but simply because there's a shocking lack of value for money. Reliability is also pretty bad. That said, Mercedes Benz still makes excellent cars, and when taken for what they are in a vacuum, are better than most offerings from other brands.

Not quite the best, but good enough at most things that not being the best doesn't really matter.
A BWM is known for speed and handling and it's where it's advantage against the Benz ends, though the difference in horsepower between them is always negligible.

The BENTLEY and Royce you mentioned are premium cars owned by only few rich people, Maybach offers more luxury than both but people don't know this.

Do you know the S500/550 was named full size luxury car of the year beating BMW 7 series, LS430/460 and Audi A8 for six straight years.

As for reliability, the notion that Toyota's cars are more reliable is wrong because they breakdown more often.

6 Likes

Re: Are Mercedes Benz Cars Overrated And Over-hyped In Nigeria? by laptopsale(m): 9:23am On Apr 23, 2019
jaxxy:

Car for car yes I agree bt over serveral cars and different types of users the ratings for Benz drops.

We all know it’s an insult to compare Toyota to Benz bt there are other contenders that give Benz a run for their money in various categories.

Where Benz stands out it the question.
Audi and BMW has better speed and handling that a Benz though with negligible horsepower and that's why the comparison ends, Benz offers speed, class, durability ,comfort and above all luxury.

1 Like

Re: Are Mercedes Benz Cars Overrated And Over-hyped In Nigeria? by Philadelphia: 9:25am On Apr 23, 2019
soul95:

Don't confuse reliability with cheapness. Mercedes cars are extremely durable. We still have G wagons from the late 70s and Mercedes 200s from the early 80s. I know someone who owns a 1992 Benz 190, that car rarely breaks down, its all due to regular service checks.
That car has a warranty clause that of it Eve capsizes without direct impact, the company will send a replacement! Now beat that!
I have driven an infinity fx35, Camry pencil light, Honda EOD and a Benz 190, trust me the most stable o. The road was the fx (due to one of its special shape, but the car felt so light), then you talk about the Benz, (super balance, raw feel). Then talk about the interior, the durability of the finishing, the ambience, luxury is not about fancy blinking gadgets. You can drive a 1970s Mercedes gull wing and still feel real Luxury.

Mercedes Benz knows how to engineer their cars well. Toyota cars are produced for the masses and they are cheaper that is why they will always have higher sales (of recent in 2017 and 2018, Mercedes have become the highest selling brand) but don't ever compare it to a Benz. The OP is uniformed, the Benz "hype" is not a Nigerian thing,all over the world starting from the late 60s with the introduction of the Mercedes "gull wing" and the then SEL class, Benz has always been a status symbol representing success and power. The "Benz boys " in Nigeria are even late to the party.

Which car brand has provided more presidential vehicles than Benz?

See Mercedes is an amazing car. You just need money to regularly maintain it and you will have no issues.

And please don't mention Toyota and Mercedes on one sentence again

At the first sentence in bold, the US and Russian presidents' official cars are Cadillac Limo. If you continue with your research, it's not a Mercedes that's the most used official car of country's presidents or Prime minister. Check Australian Prime minister's official car:a BMW. Don't make a general statement that next time when you're not sure.

At your second sentence in bold, you're totally out of point. Quote me where I me toned Toyota and Benz in one sentence. Do you even read at all before posting?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Mercedes Benz Cars Overrated And Over-hyped In Nigeria? by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:36am On Apr 23, 2019
laptopsale:
A BWM is known for speed and handling and it's where it's advantage against the Benz ends, though the difference in horsepower between them is always negligible.

The BENTLEY and Royce you mentioned are premium cars owned by only few rich people, Maybach offers more luxury than both but people don't know this.

Do you know the S500/550 was named full size luxury car of the year beating BMW 7 series, LS430/460 and Audi A8 for six straight years.

As for reliability, the notion that Toyota's cars are more reliable is wrong because they breakdown more often.

1. Does that change the fact that Porches and Bimmers handle better than Mercs? No. A Panamera handles better than an E Class, same with a 5-series.

Let's agree that Mercedes arent the best handlers.

2. In terms of power, I never said BMW is better. BMW is probably better, to be frank, but the difference is small enough to ignore. The fastest Mercedes, on the other hand, cannot dream of comparing with the fastest McLaren, Porsche, Lambo, Ferrari, etc.

Let's agree that Mercs aren't the fastest.

3. Pipe down, a Maybach is the most expensive luxury Merc, but it's still not on par with a Phantom or Mulsanne. Most people with $400k USD are never going to buy a Maybach over a Mulsanne. There's a reason why the Maybach brand flopped. Not enough cachet.

Let's agree that Mercs aren't the best in the luxury segment.

4. You're having a laugh if you think Mercs are more reliable than Toyota's. In the 80's or 90's, maybe. Bring one single piece of evidence that supports your claim. I'm not talking anecdotes. Hard evidence. There are none.

Let's agree that Mercs aren't the most reliable.

We can agree that Mercedes doesn't make cars that are quite the best in anything. As such, the term "The best or nothing", is false.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Mercedes Benz Cars Overrated And Over-hyped In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 23, 2019
I have driven 4 types of Benz, my latest is a Benz SUV 2017 AMG.
I don't think i will be driving any other vehicle other than Benz. The only car i would try if i ever fancy a change is Lexus or JAG.

1 Like

Re: Are Mercedes Benz Cars Overrated And Over-hyped In Nigeria? by temiflex01(m): 9:44am On Apr 23, 2019
All the noise making, go on reality check and use your Benz ruggedly and your Toyota ruggedly and both unattended to, the end result of both cars will give you the answer to the debate. No car gives you reliability and rest of mind like a Toyota, argue with your keyboard, I have both and I am talking from my own practical test.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Mercedes Benz Cars Overrated And Over-hyped In Nigeria? by eddycmj: 9:57am On Apr 23, 2019
why would some one even compare Toyota and Benz?. lmao. Mercedes Benz are mostly premium and high end, with all the latest tech you can every imagine. They make cars for the rich and high end middle class. Toyota makes cars that are affordable for most people. the reason ppl are complaining about reliability issues with benz is because 90 percent of the benz that re imported are second handed and they all have issues thats y the owners slod them in the first place. very few people have the money to buy a band new latest model Benz. But people sef enhh, how can you compare German Engineering with Japanese . na wa oh.

6 Likes

Re: Are Mercedes Benz Cars Overrated And Over-hyped In Nigeria? by hammerFC: 10:09am On Apr 23, 2019
itzzhoneybee:
*legediz benz or foot wagon* is still the most reliable and most owned tho grin
It's mostly free of charge sef grin grin

Stop giving me the silent treatment, u know i love u. kiss kiss kiss kiss cool
we fall out just to make out. the real ones keep it real.

1 Like

Re: Are Mercedes Benz Cars Overrated And Over-hyped In Nigeria? by laptopsale(m): 10:09am On Apr 23, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

1. Does that change the fact that Porches and Bimmers handle better than Mercs? No. A Panamera handles better than an E Class, same with a 5-series.

Let's agree that Mercedes arent the best handlers.

2. In terms of power, I never said BMW is better. BMW is probably better, to be frank, but the difference is small enough to ignore. The fastest Mercedes, on the other hand, cannot dream of comparing with the fastest McClaren, Porsche, Lambo, Ferrari, etc.

Let's agree that Mercs aren't the fastest.

3. Pipe down, a Maybach is the most expensive luxury Merc, but it's still not on par with a Phantom or Mulsanne. Most people with $400k USD are never going to buy a Maybach over a Mulsanne. There's a reason why the Maybach brand flopped. Not enough cachet.

Let's agree that Mercs aren't the best in the luxury segment.

4. You're having a laugh if you think Mercs are more reliable than Toyota's. In the 80's or 90's, maybe. Bring one single piece of evidence that supports your claim. I'm not talking anecdotes. Hard evidence. There are none.

Let's agree that Mercs aren't the most reliable.

We can agree that Mercedes doesn't make cars that are quite the best in anything. As such, the term "The best or nothing", is false.
I think the best way to go about this is to do a head-to-head comparison between Benz and the cars you will list from Toyota and the rest than I can prove to you while Benz is the undisputed king.
And please mention the Benz model that compete with Ferrari, Lambo and Porsche so we can analyze them properly.

There are more than 15 functions in an S650 that are not in a Phantom or Mulsanne.

6 Likes

Re: Are Mercedes Benz Cars Overrated And Over-hyped In Nigeria? by viroblaze: 10:13am On Apr 23, 2019
Benz is a great brand no doubt but like Apple, I agree they're over rated. Two things come to play, great marketing by the company and placebo effect on the consumers.
The government of the top countries in the world don't use a Mercedes.
Someone mentioned Benz being light years ahead in terms of technology, how many of these tech do you use daily and how many do you need?
I'm a practical fella and will always go what serves for what it was created for. The lexus ls 430 remains the best premium full sized sedan of all time why?
Why go for a shiny and fancy toy that breaks faster than MJ.?

4 Likes

Re: Are Mercedes Benz Cars Overrated And Over-hyped In Nigeria? by repent4christ: 10:15am On Apr 23, 2019
temiflex01:
All the noise making, go on reality check and use your Benz ruggedly and your Toyota ruggedly and both unattended to, the end result of both cars will give you the answer to the debate. No car gives you reliability and rest of mind like a Toyota, argue with your keyboard, I have both and I am talking from my own practical test.

My brother drive benz to YAURI KEBBI STATE, you will understand that Benze is good but not as rugged as TOYOTA. For the record have you ever seen any Benze use for transportation? And those talking about purchasing power, its all about choice, but in Nigeria durability is the name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Mercedes Benz Cars Overrated And Over-hyped In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 23, 2019
hammerFC:

Stop giving me the silent treatment, u know i love u. kiss kiss kiss kiss cool
we fall out just to make out. the real ones keep it real.

Why are u quoting me upandan
*rolls eyeballs*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See How A Volvo Truck Is Controlled From Outside With An External Steering / An Accident Involving A Drunk Driver At Ado Rd., Lagos (picture) / Mercedes Is Recalling The G65 Because It Can Go Too Fast Backwards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.