Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Leke Adeboye Places IG Account On Private After Attempting To Resurrect Member - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leke Adeboye Places IG Account On Private After Attempting To Resurrect Member (25266 Views)

Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man / Another Pastor Fails To Resurrect Man After Jumping Inside Grave [PHOTOS] / Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leke Adeboye Places IG Account On Private After Attempting To Resurrect Member by IMASTEX: 7:25am On Apr 21, 2019
E don cast
Re: Leke Adeboye Places IG Account On Private After Attempting To Resurrect Member by Goridoe(m): 7:25am On Apr 21, 2019
HeDiot undecided

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Places IG Account On Private After Attempting To Resurrect Member by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 21, 2019
very soon now we go dey hear church with 5009 memebers for sale

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Places IG Account On Private After Attempting To Resurrect Member by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 21, 2019
NPComplete:
Hahahaha. Fake fvcks.

I am just glad Nairaland is now filled with sceptics. It shows how far enlightened the new generation has become.

So to my fellow skeptics, whether u are a Christian, Muslim, atheist or Deist, I congratulate u all. It is our duty to keep questioning things publicly and vociferously. To continue to give life to alternative answers and logical questions and to shine light on every religious and superstitious horseshit that doesn't want to be questioned.

By doing this, perhaps we can save a child in Akwa Ibom from being abandoned by his parents because they rationalized their troubles through pointed questions and realised that it couldn't be a child's fault. We can save an old lady in a village from being lynched dead-brained goats who realise that she has psychosis and not witchcraft. We can reduce the countless unregistered killings that happen because some moronic imp believes he needs some ritual to succeed. And we can make our youths interested in science and the knowledge economy instead of Yahoo plus.

Please make your voices louder. Make it heard everywhere. Then you will be doing what can really be called the work of God.

Present sir

Chief whip of the national skeptics party Abuja chapter reporting

2 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Places IG Account On Private After Attempting To Resurrect Member by McSpeedy04: 7:27am On Apr 21, 2019
Hian. But he kinda said "if God wills it".
Re: Leke Adeboye Places IG Account On Private After Attempting To Resurrect Member by Craigslists: 7:29am On Apr 21, 2019
Lol

Awon Jesus and Lazarus version 2.2 grin
Re: Leke Adeboye Places IG Account On Private After Attempting To Resurrect Member by Pafocum: 7:29am On Apr 21, 2019
[]

Re: Leke Adeboye Places IG Account On Private After Attempting To Resurrect Member by GavelSlam: 7:30am On Apr 21, 2019
NPComplete:
Hahahaha. Fake fvcks.

I am just glad Nairaland is now filled with sceptics. It shows how far enlightened the new generation has become.

So to my fellow skeptics, whether u are a Christian, Muslim, atheist or Deist, I congratulate u all. It is our duty to keep questioning things publicly and vociferously. To continue to give life to alternative answers and logical questions and to shine light on every religious and superstitious horseshit that doesn't want to be questioned.

By doing this, perhaps we can save a child in Akwa Ibom from being abandoned by his parents because they rationalized their troubles through pointed questions and realised that it couldn't be a child's fault. We can save an old lady in a village from being lynched dead-brained goats who realise that she has psychosis and not witchcraft. We can reduce the countless unregistered killings that happen because some moronic imp believes he needs some ritual to succeed. And we can make our youths interested in science and the knowledge economy instead of Yahoo plus.

Please make your voices louder. Make it heard everywhere. Then you will be doing what can really be called the work of God.

Fully endorsed.

4 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Places IG Account On Private After Attempting To Resurrect Member by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 21, 2019
See how this redeemers have made him and his father not only stupidly rich, but also a god. I shake my head for naija and religion.

3 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Places IG Account On Private After Attempting To Resurrect Member by Myself2(m): 7:37am On Apr 21, 2019
Hmmm bloggers and misguided social media trolls,,,,,,
Where in the report was it shown that Leke Adeboye "attempted to resurrect" a dead body.
He only gave an advice of faith and put a very key caveat that the corpse would come back to life IF GOD WILLS IT ,,,, the way all these children of social media mischief are going about the whole thing, you would think the corpse was brought to Leke Adeboye and he laid hands on it and commanded it to resurrect and it did not happen.
I'm sure they are doing this nonsense because LA is the son of the GO of RCCG, well let them go ahead, lets see the amount of spiritual or even material dividend they would derive from it.Who God has blessed or lifted , no social media miscreant can curse or pull down.
Deal with it haters

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye Places IG Account On Private After Attempting To Resurrect Member by InvertedHammer: 7:37am On Apr 21, 2019
/
If it takes this for you to figure out the scam, then you need more spiritual help that the Adeboyes of this world.

For the record: God is not talking to any of those charlatans. It is one of the greatest transfer of wealth from the masses to their pockets. A motivational speaker is not necessarily a man of God. But in Nigeria, the line is not decipherable.
/

2 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Places IG Account On Private After Attempting To Resurrect Member by odehaj: 7:40am On Apr 21, 2019
I salute his faith. “If God wills” yes! God is the doer not man, God is looking for that faith in man. But don’t forget it is His prerogatives to heal,to raise, to make poor, to make wealthy etc.

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Places IG Account On Private After Attempting To Resurrect Member by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 21, 2019
permit:
Please we are missing something here, he said if God will! The brother will be back to life don't call him fake since he acknowledged that the power belongs to God and him alone

Shut up your mouth! Did Elijah The Tishbite say "if God Wills" when he resurrected the widow's son in 1 Kings 17: 17-24?

Did Elisha say "If God Wills" when he resurrected the child of the Shunamite woman in 2 Kings 4: 18-37?

Did Jesus say "If God Wills" when he went to the tomb of Lazarus and resurrected him in John 11: 38-44?

Any miracle you see in Nigeria is staged.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Leke Adeboye Places IG Account On Private After Attempting To Resurrect Member by Denikayan: 7:42am On Apr 21, 2019
jullidee2006:
hmnnn..all he did was give an instruction with a clause: "if God wills"...have you checked the lady's faith or have you confirmed the will of God?... he didn't do anything wrong... let's stop castigating people for the sake of likes...

So your God can raise the dead

Please go test your faith in the mortuary and let me see how strong your faith is. Fictional faith that can't move a grain of beans

2 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Places IG Account On Private After Attempting To Resurrect Member by yunafa(f): 7:48am On Apr 21, 2019
jullidee2006:
hmnnn..all he did was give an instruction with a clause: "if God wills"...have you checked the lady's faith or have you confirmed the will of God?... he didn't do anything wrong... let's stop castigating people for the sake of likes...
well said. Pls let's read properly before castigating or slandering anyone.
Re: Leke Adeboye Places IG Account On Private After Attempting To Resurrect Member by Benreu(m): 7:50am On Apr 21, 2019
no harm in trying...if Gos's will...so why the castigation. Make una leave d pastor alone joor. Had it been it worked out most of ya castigating him will be d one praising him..humans are so dynamic..
Re: Leke Adeboye Places IG Account On Private After Attempting To Resurrect Member by LordTrezy(m): 7:52am On Apr 21, 2019
Zoharariel:

Shut up your mouth! Did Elijah The Tishbite say "if God Wills" when he resurrected the widow's son in 1 Kings 17: 17-24?

Did Elisha say "If God Wills" when he resurrected the child of the Shunamite woman in 2 Kings 4: 18-37?

Did Jesus say "If God Wills" when he went to the tomb of Lazarus and resurrected him in John 11: 38-44?

You are ignorant my son.

In Matthew 26:39, on the night before His crucifixion, Jesus prayed,

O My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass from Me; nevertheless, not as I will but as you will.
Re: Leke Adeboye Places IG Account On Private After Attempting To Resurrect Member by LordCenturion(m): 7:53am On Apr 21, 2019
The guy ran for his dear life... grin grin grin
Re: Leke Adeboye Places IG Account On Private After Attempting To Resurrect Member by johnshagb(m): 7:54am On Apr 21, 2019
ecclize:
If he raise the dead man now... Same people here will still say it's fake...
Wetin be ena mission for life self

Like the south Africa resurrection drama? Which actually was faked?
Re: Leke Adeboye Places IG Account On Private After Attempting To Resurrect Member by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 21, 2019
LordTrezy:

You are ignorant my son.

In Matthew 26:39, on the night before His crucifixion, Jesus prayed,

O My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass from Me; nevertheless, not as I will but as you will.

Ok I agree. What about Elijah & Elisha? grin
Re: Leke Adeboye Places IG Account On Private After Attempting To Resurrect Member by IMASTEX: 8:11am On Apr 21, 2019
NPComplete:
Hahahaha. Fake fvcks.

Your sense complete. Just got hope that there are still some right thinking person left in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Places IG Account On Private After Attempting To Resurrect Member by kurfbrown(m): 8:31am On Apr 21, 2019
see these mumu ur brother done die u dey call pastor, as em come tell u watin u go do now, u run am u say e no work watin you expect...we re
Re: Leke Adeboye Places IG Account On Private After Attempting To Resurrect Member by kurfbrown(m): 8:35am On Apr 21, 2019
IMASTEX:

Your sense complete. Just got hope that there are still some right thinking person left in Nigeria.

na Jesus papa go bless u bro's...
Re: Leke Adeboye Places IG Account On Private After Attempting To Resurrect Member by TVSA: 8:44am On Apr 21, 2019
Zoharariel:

nobody in the bible healed the sick with "if God wills". it's just a tactical approach introduced by modern day preachers to shift the blame away from themselves, if the sick isn't healed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye Places IG Account On Private After Attempting To Resurrect Member by DavidEsq(m): 8:50am On Apr 21, 2019
jullidee2006:
Oga, if that boy had accurate knowledge o the scriptures, he would know that even Jesus Christ suffered bereavement (e papa, Joseph die). See John 19:26,27: "So when Jesus saw his mother and the disciple whom he loved standing nearby, he said to his mother: “Woman, see! Your son!” 27 Next he said to the disciple: “See! Your mother!” And from that hour on, the disciple took her into his own home".
but he didn't resurrect him. Do u know why?
Re: Leke Adeboye Places IG Account On Private After Attempting To Resurrect Member by DarkJeddi(m): 9:00am On Apr 21, 2019
ecclize:
If he raise the dead man now... Same people here will still say it's fake...
Wetin be ena mission for life self
He should let the dead rest,is that so much to ask.
Re: Leke Adeboye Places IG Account On Private After Attempting To Resurrect Member by lloyds(m): 9:13am On Apr 21, 2019
What wrong has the young man done for Christ sake? You people and unnecessary issues self.
Re: Leke Adeboye Places IG Account On Private After Attempting To Resurrect Member by CHIGIM: 9:29am On Apr 21, 2019
Jesus, Mohamed and religion are all white man's scam
Re: Leke Adeboye Places IG Account On Private After Attempting To Resurrect Member by comtem2011: 9:49am On Apr 21, 2019
jullidee2006:
Thanks for the statement above. To read and understand is now a hard labour. But to castigate is very easy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Examples Of What Happened When Famous People Challenged And Mocked God / Muhammad Is Mentioned By The Exact Name In The Gospel Of Barnabas / South African Pastor Feeds Church Members Engine Oil (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.