Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Leke Adeboye Places IG Account On Private After Attempting To Resurrect Member - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leke Adeboye Places IG Account On Private After Attempting To Resurrect Member (25272 Views)

Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man / Another Pastor Fails To Resurrect Man After Jumping Inside Grave [PHOTOS] / Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leke Adeboye Places IG Account On Private After Attempting To Resurrect Member by Chimourinho(m): 10:17am On Apr 21, 2019
Daddy Freeze food don done 😁😁
Re: Leke Adeboye Places IG Account On Private After Attempting To Resurrect Member by blackslayer: 10:40am On Apr 21, 2019
IMASTEX:

Your sense complete. Just got hope that there are still some right thinking person left in Nigeria.

you assume he is in Nigeria!
Re: Leke Adeboye Places IG Account On Private After Attempting To Resurrect Member by SjMbula(m): 11:15am On Apr 21, 2019
He said "if God wills it" na him make WAEC dey vex with you people
Re: Leke Adeboye Places IG Account On Private After Attempting To Resurrect Member by IMASTEX: 11:27am On Apr 21, 2019
blackslayer:

you assume he is in Nigeria!
Ah shocked shocked
If he isn't. Then as said on the cross of Calvary, it is finished.
Re: Leke Adeboye Places IG Account On Private After Attempting To Resurrect Member by tealaw2: 12:11pm On Apr 21, 2019
It's unfortunate that life gave these kinds of charlatans upper hand.
Re: Leke Adeboye Places IG Account On Private After Attempting To Resurrect Member by Codes151(m): 12:39pm On Apr 21, 2019
So how did he attempt to raise the dead now?

This is why I support PMB restrictions on media! ESP bloggers... they just implicated themselves anyhow
Re: Leke Adeboye Places IG Account On Private After Attempting To Resurrect Member by seangy4konji: 1:01pm On Apr 21, 2019
So den carry dead body go church
Re: Leke Adeboye Places IG Account On Private After Attempting To Resurrect Member by stankezzy: 1:56pm On Apr 21, 2019
why are u people so jealous of pastors , if he resurrects now , with all d documents from all d doctors in this whole world u will never believe that he was dead and will never talk about it ,d one reinhard bonke , idahosa , Suleman, bushiri did were all recorded but u choose to overlook them , are u a demon?
Re: Leke Adeboye Places IG Account On Private After Attempting To Resurrect Member by darkerhorse: 2:34pm On Apr 21, 2019
Anything is possible. Just believe, I mean its better to try than not to try at all.

Free business consulting service for businesses like salon, carwash, laundry, gas refill, etc. Get enrolled in our 6 month business management program using our unique business model and get guaranteed increase in business profit.

Re: Leke Adeboye Places IG Account On Private After Attempting To Resurrect Member by Legendguru: 2:35pm On Apr 21, 2019
lol. the fat gangsta
Re: Leke Adeboye Places IG Account On Private After Attempting To Resurrect Member by Kay25(m): 4:16pm On Apr 21, 2019
One major problem with Nigeriana is their inability to comprehend simple English the man said if God will' I think that solves it all did he say he was the one who will resurrect him?nope just read well before criticising .
Re: Leke Adeboye Places IG Account On Private After Attempting To Resurrect Member by penplus: 6:00pm On Apr 21, 2019
jullidee2006:
hmnnn..all he did was give an instruction with a clause: "if God wills"...have you checked the lady's faith or have you confirmed the will of God?... he didn't do anything wrong... let's stop castigating people for the sake of likes...

When JESUS raised Mary Magdalene's brother from dead...the people there had no faith that a miracle like that could happen....remember JESUS was even told that the man have been dead for days and already embalmed..HE was also told " if you were here I know my brother would still be alive". In other words thy believed he could "prevent" death but not "raise the dead".

In essence "raising the dead" is a miracle that glorifies GOD and show us the awesome limitless power of GOD and not measured by faith.

There are things some Churches of today are not getting right and that is why miracles are scarce. We all need to go back to our "FIRST LOVE".

May GOD help us!
Re: Leke Adeboye Places IG Account On Private After Attempting To Resurrect Member by jamesjude: 6:09pm On Apr 21, 2019
I wonder why many people didn't understand the man of God, pastor Leke. Now see these few points.

1. Even Jesus our saviour acknowledged that the power and final say belongs to God, hence he cried on the cross of Calvary. "not my will father, but thine will be done.

2. Pastor Leke is not a magician and he acknowledged that all power belongs to God and it is only by God's will the dead man come back to life.

3. Even if pastor Leke lays his hands on the dead man in person and says. "if it is your will o lord, let the dead arise." The dead will only arise if all things be right and God allows it, and will remain dead if God wills it so.
Re: Leke Adeboye Places IG Account On Private After Attempting To Resurrect Member by leofab(f): 8:25pm On Apr 21, 2019
Kay25:
One major problem with Nigeriana is their inability to comprehend simple English the man said if God will' I think that solves it all did he say he was the one who will resurrect him?nope just read well before criticising .
will they bring the corpse to him if God Wills?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA / Magnus Ebere Sells Heavenly Subscription Cards To Church Members / Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.