Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Doctor Paid His Mother A Surprise Visit After 7 Years Abroad (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Doctor Paid His Mother A Surprise Visit After 7 Years Abroad (Photos) (76355 Views)

I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? / Nigerian-Born U.S. Soldier Shocks Family With Visit After 6 Years Of Being Away / Nigerian Mom In Tears As Her US Soldier Son Pays Her A Surprise Visit (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Paid His Mother A Surprise Visit After 7 Years Abroad (Photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 21, 2019
Praizeupdates:
According to a viral videp posted online recently, a medical Doctor Dr Lucas payed his mother a surpise visit after being abroad for 7years without setting his eyes on his mother.

The motger hugged him tightly as she gives God for atleast seeing her son again. Mothers love sha

Watch The Video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/doctor-payed-her-mother-suprise-visit-after-7years-of-being-abroad/

Next na to begin build mansion for him compound ASAP.... Igbo mind no dey here I swear.
Re: Doctor Paid His Mother A Surprise Visit After 7 Years Abroad (Photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 21, 2019
lobell:
Bloggers and jagajaga English..."Man tells her wife"...rubbish.
grin
Re: Doctor Paid His Mother A Surprise Visit After 7 Years Abroad (Photos) by mu2sa2: 4:00pm On Apr 21, 2019
babzo:

Likely his friends, juniors in school or soldiers sent by his military friends.

In Nigeria, such is needed o.
I think so myself. Good to be security conscious these days.
Re: Doctor Paid His Mother A Surprise Visit After 7 Years Abroad (Photos) by Torniex: 4:05pm On Apr 21, 2019
Doctor on cooperate with chains like rottweiler.
Swaggg
Welcome shaaa...
God bless mothers.
Re: Doctor Paid His Mother A Surprise Visit After 7 Years Abroad (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 4:16pm On Apr 21, 2019
Goalnaldo:
Even as we are celebrating the resurrection, some terrorists decided to cause mayhem by killing more than 207 people in Sri Lanka through bomb attack. They thought maybe their actions will sabotage the significance of resurrection..
Christ is risen forever..the grave couldn't hold him captive and neither could Satan.
Happy resurrection day pals.
#Rivptovictimsofsrilankabombblast

Why is this Christ not lifting even a finger in the face of all these? Yet he's so powerful. Just asking
Re: Doctor Paid His Mother A Surprise Visit After 7 Years Abroad (Photos) by Newmans: 4:17pm On Apr 21, 2019
Pls be care full I don't want to hear stories that touches the heart, let it be good news only good luck to the family
Re: Doctor Paid His Mother A Surprise Visit After 7 Years Abroad (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 4:20pm On Apr 21, 2019
Jokkarm2:
first week he will be doing yee men, Bleep that shit men, by the time boys he send erands buy iphone for his head he will be like .nyem egon now

Lol cheesy
Re: Doctor Paid His Mother A Surprise Visit After 7 Years Abroad (Photos) by IamEmem(m): 4:23pm On Apr 21, 2019
Mother and Son Love.
Tomorrow now one stupid girl will be dragging position with his mother....
Re: Doctor Paid His Mother A Surprise Visit After 7 Years Abroad (Photos) by babzo(m): 4:26pm On Apr 21, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:

She can kiss my black ass. I don't asslick but i can see she's great at it

Madam Ishilove. Please forgive this young boy. Dont be annoyed please.
Re: Doctor Paid His Mother A Surprise Visit After 7 Years Abroad (Photos) by babzo(m): 4:29pm On Apr 21, 2019
IamEmem:
Mother and Son Love.
Tomorrow now one stupid girl will be dragging position with his mother....

Yes o!

"For this cause - a man will leave his father and mother and become one with his wife"

Said by the Master Jesus himself.

Are you wiser than your maker?

1 Like

Re: Doctor Paid His Mother A Surprise Visit After 7 Years Abroad (Photos) by IvarTheTerrible: 4:32pm On Apr 21, 2019
babzo:

Madam Ishilove. Please forgive this young boy. Dont be annoyed please.

Asslickers flock together.
Re: Doctor Paid His Mother A Surprise Visit After 7 Years Abroad (Photos) by IamEmem(m): 4:37pm On Apr 21, 2019
babzo:

Yes o!

"For this cause - a man will leave his father and mother and become one with his wife"

Said by the Master Jesus himself.

Are you wiser than your maker?

I agree perfectly Mr Man. A man must leave his mother and father and be one with his wife...but not for the wife to drag position with his mother. A wife should know her place.
Re: Doctor Paid His Mother A Surprise Visit After 7 Years Abroad (Photos) by ultimatekint(m): 4:39pm On Apr 21, 2019
Carry your Mum go where you come from,Nigeria is not safe,A word is enough for the wise�, and don't post something like this again on social media.
Re: Doctor Paid His Mother A Surprise Visit After 7 Years Abroad (Photos) by Unconquerable: 4:50pm On Apr 21, 2019
God bless mothers. I lived in Tokyo for about 12 years and was looking forward to seeing my mother again. Instead I will see her dead body next month.
Re: Doctor Paid His Mother A Surprise Visit After 7 Years Abroad (Photos) by akaahs(m): 4:57pm On Apr 21, 2019
Upton:
7 years
I'm telling you, the guy dey hardless. Me I can't spend 6 months with out seeing my mum oo.
Re: Doctor Paid His Mother A Surprise Visit After 7 Years Abroad (Photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2019
Unconquerable:
God bless mothers. I lived in Tokyo for about 12 years and was looking forward to seeing my mother again. Instead I will see her dead body next month.

Ndo, oo?
e-hugs to you

1 Like

Re: Doctor Paid His Mother A Surprise Visit After 7 Years Abroad (Photos) by sonofElElyon: 5:28pm On Apr 21, 2019
Sewage collector, why announce yourself with the scent of your profession

IvarTheTerrible:
angry

I remember paying my sweet mum a visit after many years as a s**age collector.

500metres away, i announced myself with the scent of my profession.

A thousand house-flies formed a guard of honour to lead the procession.

Alas! As i reached the house, the whole compound was deserted, the inhabitants had fled like Israelites.

Well....no one complained when i was building the duplex for them.

"Oh mummy, my millions didn't smell of shiit when i was sending them" I shouted after her angry

The End
Re: Doctor Paid His Mother A Surprise Visit After 7 Years Abroad (Photos) by babzo(m): 5:34pm On Apr 21, 2019
IamEmem:

I agree perfectly Mr Man. A man must leave his mother and father and be one with his wife...but not for the wife to drag position with his mother. A wife should know her place.

Agreed sir.
Re: Doctor Paid His Mother A Surprise Visit After 7 Years Abroad (Photos) by babzo(m): 5:36pm On Apr 21, 2019
ultimatekint:
Carry your Mum go where you come from,Nigeria is not safe,A word is enough for the wise�, and don't post something like this again on social media.

Too nuch publicity in this century.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Paid His Mother A Surprise Visit After 7 Years Abroad (Photos) by sonofElElyon: 5:43pm On Apr 21, 2019
There is a war going on between light and darkness and in all wars there are casualties. Christians need to develop themselves spiritually to hear from God so they can hear divine fore-warnings of attacks and counter attacks by the forces of darkness. The bible says be vigilant, also put on the armour of God and arm ourselves with spiritual weapons. We are also told to have discernment and not be ignorant of the devices of the kingdom of darkness (and their spiritual and human soldiers). These spiritual military intelligence strategies and tools are meant to be developed. God speaks and warns us of impending attacks but we are spiritually deaf. Ultimately though, on that great day of wrath which is to come, all soldiers of darkness and their C-in-C shall experience the fiery rage of the thrice holy God and his Christ and they shall have nowhere to hide on the day of divine judgement. The battle of Armageddon cometh!

doggedfighter:

Why is this Christ not lifting even a finger in the face of all these? Yet he's so powerful. Just asking
Re: Doctor Paid His Mother A Surprise Visit After 7 Years Abroad (Photos) by Eaglesence: 6:42pm On Apr 21, 2019
Jokkarm2:
wellcome sir, before you go back, make sure you complete that half fence, put gate and buy at least corola 2006 to mama for her movment. wellcome once again.

Bros abeg how much be that car for Lagos now adays self?
Re: Doctor Paid His Mother A Surprise Visit After 7 Years Abroad (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 7:57pm On Apr 21, 2019
sonofElElyon:
There is a war going on between light and darkness and in all wars there are casualties. Christians need to develop themselves spiritually to hear from God so they can hear divine fore-warnings of attacks and counter attacks by the forces of darkness. The bible says be vigilant, also put on the armour of God and arm ourselves with spiritual weapons. We are also told to have discernment and not be ignorant of the devices of the kingdom of darkness (and their spiritual and human soldiers). These spiritual military intelligence strategies and tools are meant to be developed. God speaks and warns us of impending attacks but we are spiritually deaf. Ultimately though, on that great day of wrath which is to come, all soldiers of darkness and their C-in-C shall experience the fiery rage of the thrice holy God and his Christ and they shall have nowhere to hide on the day of divine judgement. The battle of Armageddon cometh!

He is waiting for the day of wrath to unleash while his people continue to die and suffer. What a God !!
Re: Doctor Paid His Mother A Surprise Visit After 7 Years Abroad (Photos) by Bluntemperor: 8:06pm On Apr 21, 2019
you read nonsense this day.presented by Bloggers,swallowed hook line and sinker by their associates.where in Nigeria? However happy for the mother.
Re: Doctor Paid His Mother A Surprise Visit After 7 Years Abroad (Photos) by sonofElElyon: 8:29pm On Apr 21, 2019
You do not understand my earlier post... that defence mechanisms highlighted earlier have been put in place which true Christians are not taking advantage of. God created all mankind so he is not going to kill the sinner as a first resort. He wants sinners to repent and not to die. That's what the bible says and that's the nature of a God who loves his creatures. It behoves the believer to defend himself during the great conflict using the tools and spiritual weapons divinely provided and to develop himself spiritually to be able to hear God's warning about impending attacks by the enemy..

doggedfighter:

He is waiting for the day of wrath to unleash while his people continue to die and suffer. What a God !!
Re: Doctor Paid His Mother A Surprise Visit After 7 Years Abroad (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 9:04pm On Apr 21, 2019
7years? shocked

Even God knows I can't stay that long before I set eyes on my mum. 1year sef will make me uncomfortable
Re: Doctor Paid His Mother A Surprise Visit After 7 Years Abroad (Photos) by molas02: 9:10pm On Apr 21, 2019
ThothHermes:
Why you no go travel go see your mama for 7 years? Which kind sufferhead be that?
b honest when last have u see ur mama, u way u dey Nigeria
Re: Doctor Paid His Mother A Surprise Visit After 7 Years Abroad (Photos) by okayman4real(m): 10:15pm On Apr 21, 2019
that shouldn't be on SOCIA media or you wanted to put your son in trouble. Don't forget kidnappers are roaming on the street grin
Re: Doctor Paid His Mother A Surprise Visit After 7 Years Abroad (Photos) by Kingkun69(m): 3:50am On Apr 22, 2019
ValCon888:
Doctor don turn gangsta. The chains on his neck could anchor a ship.
he will be a rapper sef very sure cheesy yung doc
Re: Doctor Paid His Mother A Surprise Visit After 7 Years Abroad (Photos) by modestus2000(m): 11:51am On May 24, 2020
lovely. cc: fastmove come and see ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Old Nigerian Grandma Smoking Weed Goes Viral. Nigerians React (Photos) / Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office / My Wife Is A Cheat. I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.