Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? (31008 Views)

Doctor Paid His Mother A Surprise Visit After 7 Years Abroad (Photos) / Lady Celebrates Married Girlfriend Who Is About To Start Cheating / Man Buys His Mother A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by beekind: 8:43am On Aug 29, 2023
I am in my mid 30s, very comfortable and a dual citizen of Nigeria and a first world country.
I decided to relocate back to Nigeria because of starting a family and having my own children.
Since arriving the country and based on my experiences so far, my plans have changed.

I decided to first focus on having children as I found out that the Nigerian society has become almost worse than the west in terms of sexual debauchery.
People have sex for indomine, girls commit abortion without remorse, the worst thing is that no one here uses protection and by the time your average Nigerian girl reaches 30 years old, she has aborted 4 times, slept with almost 100 men and contacted several stds in the process.

What this means is that disciplined men like me are left with these category of girls, worst still is that they come very entitled and empty and can even ruin you with their lifestyle as they are usually impossible to reform.

Solution:
I had to go back to the drawing board and re-evaluated my plan, I have an ex-girlfriend (29 years old) whom I am very close with. She fits the bill in terms of who I want as a life partner but she is a single mother.
So I gave her a choice.

Have 2 children for me, those 2 children will automatically become dual citizens and I might consider marrying you and adopting your child but even if I don't marry you, your 2 children that you have by me will be taken care of and being dual citizens of a developed country they can turn to a blessing for you and your whole family in future.

Now, let me explain, I still love this lady and my decision was premised on how uncertain I am of what my choice will be in the future as such I wanted to be very open from the beginning, but even at this point, I can not guarantee I will marry her but I could depending on what happens in future.

She's going to give me a feedback later and I am quite positive she will take the offer.

If it were you faced with this option, what would you do ?

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by Westerhoffe(m): 8:47am On Aug 29, 2023
What will be your reaction if someone gives your sister such conditions?

504 Likes 31 Shares

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by Lance008(m): 8:55am On Aug 29, 2023
Are you for real
This is not a deal bro
You are only helping her there are a lot of decent single girls that will be ready to marry you

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by izonborn098(m): 8:55am On Aug 29, 2023
Many at times we left the good girls we supposed marry because maybe we was naive or afraid to foot bills' because there 60% chances you will find it hard to meet those good girls you was dating while growing up but we think they are not good enough or we think we can find somebody better than them but when we go to the open field' all what is left is fish brains with overused smelling useless kpekus...
The same thing applicable to girls...

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by Sangoamadioha1: 8:55am On Aug 29, 2023
beekind:
I am in my mid 30s, very comfortable and a dual citizen of Nigeria and a first world country.
I decided to relocate back to Nigeria because of starting a family and having my own children.
Since arriving the country and based on my experiences so far, my plans have changed.

I decided to first focus on having children as I found out that the Nigerian society has become almost worse than the west in terms of sexual debauchery.
People have sex for indomine, girls commit abortion without remorse, the worst thing is that no one here uses protection and by the time your average Nigerian girl reaches 30 years old, she has aborted 4 times, slept with almost 100 men and contacted several stds in the process.

What this means is that disciplined men like me are left with these category of girls, worst still is that they come very entitled and empty and can even ruin you with their lifestyle as they are usually impossible to reform.

Solution:
I had to go back to the drawing board and re-evaluated my plan, I have an ex-girlfriend (29 years old) whom I am very close with. She fits the bill in terms of who I want as a life partner but she is a single mother.
So I gave her a choice.

Have 2 children for me, those 2 children will automatically become dual citizens and I might consider marrying you and adopting your child but even if I don't marry you, your 2 children that you have by me will be taken care of and being dual citizens of a developed country they can turn to a blessing for you and your whole family in future.

Now, let me explain, I still love this lady and my decision was premised on how uncertain I am of what my choice will be in the future as such I wanted to be very open from the beginning, but even at this point, I can not guarantee I will marry her but I could depending on what happens in future.

She's going to give me a feedback later and I am quite positive she will take the offer.

If it were you faced with this option, what would you do ?

Story for the godsšŸ¤„šŸ˜’

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by beekind: 8:56am On Aug 29, 2023
Westerhoffe:
I have never seen this kind of response in forums in the western world, part of the reason we are a third world country is that people are unable to articulate themselves objectively.
What is the point of this emotional rebuttal.

If someone gives my sister that option, its her choice not mine and I wouldn't feel anything since shes not being coerced, shes being given an option which she can choose to accept or reject.

As a matter of fact, it is better to meet someone who is honest from the get go about what he wants than to marry, abandon the lady and travel back abroad which a lot of Nigerian men do , they leave their wives here and refuse to sponsor her abroad.

So me putting all my cards on the table is a sign of integrity in case you do not realise that.

199 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by AllenSpencer: 8:57am On Aug 29, 2023
I want to believe the girl is hungry and why you had the effrontery to throw such proposal at her!

She should become a baby mama because of dual citizenship? Does dual citizenship guarantee her love, affection, or marriage. Will same dual citizenship put food on her table in an eventuality?

Location does not ā€œGUARANTEEā€ that kids will be a blessing. There are records of kids becoming very successful within Nigeria and internationally.

I donā€™t see a single thing she has to gain. If she was selling the babies to you, that would have been better. She has absolutely nothing to gain. All promises made are not guaranteed. Moreover, the proposal is insultive.

341 Likes 28 Shares

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by beekind: 8:59am On Aug 29, 2023
Lance008:
Are you for real
This is not a deal bro
You are only helping her there are a lot of decent single girls that will be ready to marry you
The bolded is exactly what I thought until I found out that majority of those you think are decent girls are just pretenders especially in religious settings.
When you meet them outside of religious settings, you can lay them on the same day.

I am not making this up, I have been in the country long enough to realise whatsup.

I am not saying there are no good girls but majority are baaaaaaaaaaaaaaddd...

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by beekind: 9:02am On Aug 29, 2023
AllenSpencer:
I want to believe the girl is hungry and why you had the effrontery to throw such proposal at her!

She should become a baby mama because of dual citizenship? Does dual citizenship guarantee her love, affection, or marriage. Will same dual citizenship put food on her table in an eventuality?

Location does not ā€œGUARANTEEā€ that kids will be a blessing. There are records of kids becoming very successful within Nigeria and internationally.

I donā€™t see a single thing she has to gain. If she was selling the babies to you, that would have been better. She has absolutely nothing to gain. All promises made are not guaranteed. Moreover, the proposal is insultive.
In a country where even girls with no baggage are still searching for husbands in their mid 30s . Or who are the ladies dating all these married men.
It seems objectivity is a lost art in Nigeria as majority of Nigerians tend to ignore the reality, sometimes I think they deliberately do this or the educational system is so bad that its become really difficult to reason without emotions.

Otherwise, how would you say having a child who is a dual citizen is not a blessing, when more than half of single girls are there dating married men, so are they any better than this lady if she takes this offer ?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by AllenSpencer: 9:05am On Aug 29, 2023
beekind:

In a country where even girls with no baggage are still searching for husbands in their mid 30s . Or who are the ladies dating all these married men.
It seems objectivity is a lost art in Nigeria as majority of Nigerians tend to ignore the reality, sometimes I think they deliberately do this or the educational system is so bad that its become really difficult to reason without emotions.

Otherwise, how would you say having a child who is a dual citizen is not a blessing, when more than half of single girls are there dating married men, so are they any better than this lady if she takes this offer ?

Why I stated the lady must be of a lower class. You wonā€™t in the first place, throw such proposal to a lady doing well.

The proposal is pure extortion.

132 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by Lance008(m): 9:23am On Aug 29, 2023
beekind:

The bolded is exactly what I thought until I found out that majority of those you think are decent girls are just pretenders especially in religious settings.
When you meet them outside of religious settings, you can lay them on the same day.

I am not making this up, I have been in the country long enough to realise whatsup.

I am not saying there are no good girls but majority are baaaaaaaaaaaaaaddd...
Bro ask anyone Na single mom worst pass bro
You are bigger than this bro
Giving her option you are using her if you love her go ahead and get married

23 Likes

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:00am On Aug 29, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by Westerhoffe(m): 10:12am On Aug 29, 2023
beekind:

I have never seen this kind of response in forums in the western world, part of the reason we are a third world country is that people are unable to articulate themselves objectively.
What is the point of this emotional rebuttal.

If someone gives my sister that option, its her choice not mine and I wouldn't feel anything since shes not being coerced, shes being given an option which she can choose to accept or reject.

As a matter of fact, it is better to meet someone who is honest from the get go about what he wants than to marry, abandon the lady and travel back abroad which a lot of Nigerian men do , they leave their wives here and refuse to sponsor her abroad.

So me putting all my cards on the table is a sign of integrity in case you do not realise that.

Check your proposal and see if you'd like it if you were in her shoes.
Your proposal is ego stricken.
If you are going to marry her, do it and if you are not going to, let her go, and you thrash these egoistic proposal.

Just read your phrases againā€¦

Jeez!

128 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by Neptunium(m): 10:37am On Aug 29, 2023
Nobody "automatically" becomes dual citizens unless they were born there". Her kids were citizens of Nigeria but they weren't born in the other country ( which could be Ghana.... Nigerians call Ghana "the abroad" these days ). You're also not their father - again, no such thing as automatic citizenship. You'd have to process their application like anyone else's to become citizens of the other country. You're also not their father. OP, I hope say you no dey tell her lies to her to get free sex from her.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by beekind: 10:40am On Aug 29, 2023
Neptunium:
Nobody "automatically" becomes dual citizens unless they were born there". Her kids were citizens of Nigeria but they weren't born in the other country ( which could be Ghana.... Nigerians call Ghana "the abroad" these days ). You're also not their father - again, no such thing as automatic citizenship. You'd have to process their application like anyone else's to become citizens of the other country. You're also not their father. OP, I hope say you no dey tell her lies to her to get free sex from her.
You are as ignorant as they come.
If I am a citizen of a country, my children born to me anywhere in the world are also citizens of that country wherever they are born.

Ofcourse I will have to apply for their passports.

23 Likes

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by doggedfighter(f): 10:46am On Aug 29, 2023
beekind:

You are as ignorant as they come.
If I am a citizen of a country, my children born to me anywhere in the world are also citizens of that country wherever they are born.

Ofcourse I will have to apply for their passports.

Aside her children by you becoming dual citizens, what other thing are in it for her if you end up not marrying her ?

29 Likes

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 10:48am On Aug 29, 2023
A very good deal.you are not forcing her.its her choice.kudos

8 Likes

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by Abifarin16: 10:49am On Aug 29, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Please help me ask him ooo. Because of dual citizenship. God Abeg no allow any human being show me shege for this life.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by beekind: 10:57am On Aug 29, 2023
Abifarin16:

Please help me ask him ooo. Because of dual citizenship. God Abeg no allow any human being show me shege for this life.
Thousands of people some with even better life than most are dieing on the seas attempting to become illegal immigrants in Europe.

I bet more than half of those on this platform will give an arm and a leg to be able to wash toilets in North America.

While there are obviously other advantages to it like the possibility of marriage(although not guaranteed).

The prospect of dual citizenship is enough considering the alternative and the reality on ground.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by Abifarin16: 10:59am On Aug 29, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Him think say belle na play. He is the one that has been affected negatively by the west. If she no come born what happens?
If you he wants to marry her marry her, which one is get her pregnant because the kids will have dual citizenship. What is she even gaining in this, a promise that the kids will be something in the future. Oya put it in writing,
Abbi na verbal agreement that you will come and renegade on when you see someone else. Janet Jackson that signed a pre-nup with the Qatari prince and billionaire got huge money out of the deal.

This is selfish to me. Abbii na scam?

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by Abifarin16: 11:05am On Aug 29, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Check your proposal and see it you'd like it if you were in her shoes.
Your proposal is ego stricken.
If you are going to marry her, do it and if you are not going to, let her go, and you thrash these egoistic proposal.

Just read your phrases againā€¦

Jeez!

I think it's safe to say he is a narcissist.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by beekind: 11:12am On Aug 29, 2023
Abifarin16:

A man puts all his cards on the table and you call him a narcissist.

Its you who has been brainwashed and the irony is that you all are hypocrites.

The bible that you lot cling on to proove your rights state that you should be a virgin at marriage.

You spend your best years sleeping around and have the gut to tell a man not to state his own terms.

Atleast I am being honest in my request.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by Westerhoffe(m): 11:18am On Aug 29, 2023
Abifarin16:

Just negodu!

2 Likes

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by Westerhoffe(m): 11:19am On Aug 29, 2023
Abifarin16:

Yeaā€¦ it's safe to.

11 Likes

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by Klass99(f): 11:21am On Aug 29, 2023

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by Abifarin16: 11:28am On Aug 29, 2023
beekind:

A man puts all his cards on the table and you call him a narcissist.

Its you who has been brainwashed and the irony is that you all are hypocrites.

The bible that you lot cling on to proove your rights state that you should be a virgin at marriage.

You spend your best years sleeping around and have the gut to tell a man not to state his own terms.

Atleast I am being honest in my request.

So because she is a single mum means you can make her this offer?
Are you are virgin you yourself?
You didn't see a single mother in ur other country to make this offer to that her child will also be Nigerian?

It's obvious she is of low standing that's why you can make such an offer, I pity for her.

I pray she has a male friend like the majority of men on this forum to advice her right.

I am not the only one that feels you are narcissist. Have you gotten a favourable response on your offer on this forum, it means majority men here don't agree with it, call them hypocrites all you want. That's were they stand.

If e no gel, e no gel. Stop trying to justify with honesty bro.

I have shared my assertions of who you are I'm my opinion. I pray she accepts your deal.
Have a nice life.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by beekind: 11:33am On Aug 29, 2023
Klass99:

To answer your question about what I would do if I was faced with your proposition/option - I would shut you down and take a walk for good. You complained of women being promiscuous and immoral, and you still want to contribute to the problem with your proposal.

You women can't just discuss things without being overly emotional.

What other people are doing is get married, have kids and return abroad effectively shutting the door on the lady and making it hard for her to re-marry since she was married to them.

You seem to be quite young but as you get older you realise there is a difference between reality and fantasy and your perception of idealism is only a reflection of what society has fed you.

Like I said, marriage is possible but not guaranteed.
Men are driven by objectivity and not emotions.

I love her truely but love is never enough, life is more complicated than that.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by Abifarin16: 11:36am On Aug 29, 2023
beekind:

Thousands of people some with even better life than most are dieing on the seas attempting to become illegal immigrants in Europe.

I bet more than half of those on this platform will give an arm and a leg to be able to wash toilets in North America.

While there are obviously other advantages to it like the possibility of marriage(although not guaranteed).

The prospect of dual citizenship is enough considering the alternative and the reality on ground.

Prospect you say. If she will be having two kids for him, what's stopping him from marrying her right now. That's fishy. A bird in hand is worth numerous in the bush.

3 Likes

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 29, 2023
Based on your past threads, you had a fiancee in May. What happened to that relationship?

https://www.nairaland.com/7674926/dad-insists-fiancee-must-take

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by beekind: 11:41am On Aug 29, 2023
Exodus15v11:
Based on your past threads, you had a fiancee in May. What happened to that relationship?

https://www.nairaland.com/7674926/dad-insists-fiancee-must-take
She didnt wanna do the test and so I let her go.

2 Likes

Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by Abifarin16: 11:48am On Aug 29, 2023
Neptunium:

Beautiful. Typical case of why are your children older than you marriage.
Let Beekind eat his cake and have it Abeg, free the guy.
Re: I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 29, 2023
beekind:

She didnt wanna do the test and so I let her go.
Ok. Good luck as you move forward

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men's Roles Are. / Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says / Halima, A University Of Abuja Student, Declared Missing By Her Family Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.