Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Ladies Lower Self To Meet Good Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Lower Self To Meet Good Husband (1335 Views)

Where Can You Meet Good Girls? / Very Hard To Meet Good Girl Nowadays / How To Find A Good Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Lower Self To Meet Good Husband by Kazeemakeem(m): 7:23am On Apr 21, 2019
Dear rich lady, your rich with cars money and you are searching for good husband,you can't keep a man with ur wealth, the truth is to be submive and lower ur self, my dear money evil and can push one to hell if care not taken........
Re: Ladies Lower Self To Meet Good Husband by SexyBaby4U(f): 7:29am On Apr 21, 2019
Sex only

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Lower Self To Meet Good Husband by delishpot: 7:34am On Apr 21, 2019
Kazeemakeem:
Dear rich lady, your rich with cars money and you are searching for good husband,you can't keep a man with ur wealth, the truth is to be submive and lower ur self, my dear money evil and can push one to hell if care not taken........

Tell your sisters to remain in poverty cos they want to marry. Leave other women out of your poverty and self entitled mentality

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Lower Self To Meet Good Husband by delishpot: 7:35am On Apr 21, 2019
SexyBaby4U:
Sex only

You will end up as ingredient for money ritual.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Lower Self To Meet Good Husband by ednut1(m): 7:41am On Apr 21, 2019
This is stupid and silly yarn. So becos they need husbands they should live in discomfort ba. Its better to be single than be with an insecure man Hahahaha.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Lower Self To Meet Good Husband by Chubhie: 9:14am On Apr 21, 2019
A good man would give his woman the freedom to become her best version and not demand submission from her. Na wrestling match? I must also say that not all women are good with freedom beyond the realms of tradition, religion and societal norms.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Lower Self To Meet Good Husband by Kazeemakeem(m): 9:26am On Apr 21, 2019
[quote author=SexyBaby4U post=77721600]Sex only

Sexybaby I dont get you but u can reach me on mail. kazeemakeem@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Ladies Lower Self To Meet Good Husband by Kazeemakeem(m): 9:27am On Apr 21, 2019
SexyBaby4U:
Sex only

Reach me kazeemakeem@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Ladies Lower Self To Meet Good Husband by promzy15(m): 12:32pm On Apr 21, 2019
SexyBaby4U:
Sex only

Wow

1 Like

Re: Ladies Lower Self To Meet Good Husband by Boss13: 12:43pm On Apr 21, 2019
Kazeemakeem:

You must be young. Do you know that women don’t marry down. They always marry up. It’s men who really do not know this but continue to marry down. If you understand this, you will try to improve yourself to get the woman of your dreams. Stop day wishing and work on yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Lower Self To Meet Good Husband by Kazeemakeem(m): 5:53pm On Apr 21, 2019
delishpot:

You will end up as ingredient for money ritual.

Bleep off u always say rubbish
Re: Ladies Lower Self To Meet Good Husband by anthonyuncle(m): 8:05pm On Apr 21, 2019
they don't know dz, they want to be superior to da man
Re: Ladies Lower Self To Meet Good Husband by delishpot: 1:37am On Apr 22, 2019
Kazeemakeem:

Bleep off u always say rubbish

Says the wh0re patroniser to a normal person grin grin

Just don't keep your daughters, sisters and wife in poverty cos you believe the only thing of value a woman should possess is a husband. You are not a nice person.

(1) (Reply)

Young Girl Shows Talent Under Oshodi Bridge / Man Caught Wife Of 18 Years cheating Using A Drone (video) / Sex With Condom Or No Condom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.