Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Where Can You Meet Good Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Can You Meet Good Girls? (1714 Views)

Very Hard To Meet Good Girl Nowadays / Ladies Lower Self To Meet Good Husband / Man Explains Why "Bad Girls" Get Married Faster While "Good Girls" Don't (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can You Meet Good Girls? by rainmaker12(m): 9:01pm On Mar 24, 2023
Abeg answer, people dey wait.
E be like say na olosho full everywhere.
I no wan hear church o. Na devil's full there.

3 Likes

Re: Where Can You Meet Good Girls? by ResidentMUMU: 9:04pm On Mar 24, 2023
Re: Where Can You Meet Good Girls? by ArmedArmada: 9:13pm On Mar 24, 2023
grin grin

Good girls are everywhere but God dey disguise them well well so the bad guys no go chop them before the real good guys dey ready.

LOL.

Seriously, though. They're everywhere. Either, they're not your spec (some of y'all won't look at any girl if she doesn't look like Nicki Minaj). Or you're not patient enough.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can You Meet Good Girls? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 24, 2023
Be a good person yourself for starters.
Re: Where Can You Meet Good Girls? by Kobojunkie: 9:14pm On Mar 24, 2023
rainmaker12:
Abeg answer, people dey wait. I no wan hear church o. Na devil's full there.
Are you yourself good enough for the good girls? undecided

They say, "birds of a feather flock together." You can not expect good girls to be attracted to you when you are lacking the good qualities they seek. So work on yourself. undecided

1 Like

Re: Where Can You Meet Good Girls? by Nonexisting1: 9:20pm On Mar 24, 2023
Primary schools and cemeteries.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can You Meet Good Girls? by spencekat(m): 9:22pm On Mar 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Are you yourself good enough for the good girls? undecided

They say, "birds of a feather flock together." You can not expect good girls to be attracted to you when you are lacking the good qualities they seek. So work on yourself. undecided
Story
Re: Where Can You Meet Good Girls? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:22pm On Mar 24, 2023
everywhere, even in Nightclubs...

2 Likes

Re: Where Can You Meet Good Girls? by Kobojunkie: 9:34pm On Mar 24, 2023
spencekat:
Story
"Good" girls/men are everywhere. You just need to mod yourself to attract them is all. undecided
Re: Where Can You Meet Good Girls? by muyico(m): 9:46pm On Mar 24, 2023
rainmaker12:
consult GOD first? He created U!
Re: Where Can You Meet Good Girls? by LikeAking: 9:50pm On Mar 24, 2023
rainmaker12:

Heaven
Re: Where Can You Meet Good Girls? by Starboytwo(m): 9:58pm On Mar 24, 2023
Inside sardine or geisha

1 Like

Re: Where Can You Meet Good Girls? by Theboy21: 3:47am On Mar 25, 2023
In heaven cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Where Can You Meet Good Girls? by Orisha17: 4:56am On Mar 25, 2023
rainmaker12:
University front sit

1 Like

Re: Where Can You Meet Good Girls? by Nobody: 5:24am On Mar 25, 2023
Campus fellowship

Ask your mama , she fit link you up with good babe

Celestial church

Your state library

Any tech hub .

1 Like

Re: Where Can You Meet Good Girls? by labake1(f): 5:30am On Mar 25, 2023
Nairaland
Re: Where Can You Meet Good Girls? by Rokiat(f): 5:37am On Mar 25, 2023
What is your definition of a good girl let’s start from there because most of you men just want a door Mat.

1 Like

Re: Where Can You Meet Good Girls? by seanwilliam(m): 6:09am On Mar 25, 2023
Deeper life,
Jehovah witness
Remotest part of your village
Re: Where Can You Meet Good Girls? by Cutehector(m): 6:37am On Mar 25, 2023
seanwilliam:
Deeper life,
Jehovah witness
Remotest part of your village
deeper what? Jehovah gini?

Abeg if na play, stop.
Re: Where Can You Meet Good Girls? by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:38am On Mar 25, 2023
Maybe outside the country
Re: Where Can You Meet Good Girls? by Graficient: 6:39am On Mar 25, 2023
rainmaker12:
Abeg answer, people dey wait. E be like say na olosho full everywhere. . I no wan hear church o. Na devil's full there.
If I tell you, bad guys will start laying ambush for them.
Re: Where Can You Meet Good Girls? by Sleekcode: 6:56am On Mar 25, 2023
Owerri
Re: Where Can You Meet Good Girls? by LeeSmart: 7:40am On Mar 25, 2023
Any girl wey u see 4 any betting shop, guy no waste time marry her na wife material be daht.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can You Meet Good Girls? by Micromaker23: 11:11pm On Mar 25, 2023
rainmaker12:
I have also asked myself this question and came up with a conclusion that good girls are very difficult to find in a country like Nigeria, alot of things have changed in this country, our intimate relationships can no longer be sustained. It's all about what you can give to get , the juice behind love or connection is gone in this country. Almost every girl for naija dey hustle so no time to show good character. Dating in Nigeria would make you hate women and begin to develop a cold heart towards them, but I tell you it's just our ladies , Nigerian guys travel to south Africa and get married without a blink because of the quality there women project over there. When you go out of the shores of Nigeria to try Kenya , Uganda , Rwanda , ladies mostly east or other African countries, you are likely to show yourself as a spender because of our connecting code or pattern of showing workings to our Nigerian girls , if you do quarter of what we do for our girls to these ladies you will see gratitude and deep appreciation , there mode of dating is very different from ours in Nigeria, these ladies are lovely, caring, supportive , and they very pretty ones are still humble and homely and that you hardly see in naija. Infact guys if you really want to find good African ladies that still have love in them like they blues old days try other African countries your perception about ladies would change , then you will know how beautiful and lovely women can be , our Nigerian girls of this age have damaged they concept of real heart to heart connection which is very bad , Love still exist but no be for naija, leave naija if you really want to find very good ladies that would give you peace , but if you can contend with naija girls and don't want to try other ladies from a different culture then sooth yourselves or wait till you find yourself a good one and that could be two days after the second coming of Christ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Can You Meet Good Girls? by hardbody: 11:16pm On Mar 25, 2023
rainmaker12:

At Quilox. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Where Can You Meet Good Girls? by seanwilliam(m): 8:53am On Mar 26, 2023
Cutehector:
deeper what? Jehovah gini?

Abeg if na play, stop.
I’m not saying all of them are saint , but I’ve rolled with too many GIRLS to come to this conclusion .

Religion settings are still the best place to see good girls even though the wolves 🐺 have mixed with the sheep🐑 .

1 Like

Re: Where Can You Meet Good Girls? by Cutehector(m): 9:07am On Mar 26, 2023
seanwilliam:

I’m not saying all of them are saint , but I’ve rolled with too many GIRLS to come to this conclusion .

Religion settings are still the best place to see good girls even though the wolves 🐺 have mixed with the sheep🐑 .
well, your opinion. I prefer kind people. There are more kind ladies who arent religious.

1 Like

Re: Where Can You Meet Good Girls? by pansophist(m): 9:31am On Mar 26, 2023
Good girls/boys are mostly a product of society. Of course you'll find good girls in denigrated societies, but it won't be the norm. So the probability of meeting good people is heavily reliant on the society you live in.

As someone that travels a lot and have been to many countries, I see this clearly. There is a test you can perform right now if you doubt me.

Download tinder, okcupid, bumble, or just Any dating app with passport features (passport feature allows you to change to any location on earth and meet people from there, but you'll pay for the premium version).

You'll notice that most of the girls you meet in let's say Casablanca, Belgrade or Bratislava, will be girls that wants a serious relationship. You'll hardly see girls proudly writing on their bio that they do hookups only. Something very common in Nigeria.

Of course it doesn't mean those girls are easy, because if you do not level up as a man yourself, they will reject you. Value compliments value. In Nigeria, I've experimented with these apps before, and a huge percentage of the female profiles are prostitutes, and gold diggers hiding under the mask of good woman.

So here you have it. Humans are a products of their society, and the prevalence of good or bad people is as a result of the place you are, not necessarily on the individual. So if you want to increase your chances of meeting a good partner, your society will heavily have an influence on the kind of partner you'll meet.

And that's just in the area of a partner, it goes both ways as well. A good woman will struggle to find a good man. A businessman will struggle to find a honest business partner or employees, since most will be untrustworthy, have ulterior motives, and so forth. Finding a gold in a cesspit is a miracle.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can You Meet Good Girls? by Evestar200(f): 9:49am On Mar 26, 2023
Good girls are everywhere.

When most of you guys meet good girls you take them for granted and run after those wannabes Nicki Minaj, Beyonce, Destiny Etiko etc. and come here and complain that Nigerian girls are bad, are these, are prostitutes.
Re: Where Can You Meet Good Girls? by BRATISLAVA: 10:07am On Mar 26, 2023
pansophist:
Good girls/boys are mostly a product of society. Of course you'll find good girls in denigrated societies, but it won't be the norm. So the probability of meeting good people is heavily reliant on the society you live in.

As someone that travels a lot and have been to many countries, I see this clearly. There is a test you can perform right now if you doubt me.

Download tinder, okcupid, bumble, or just Any dating app with passport features (passport feature allows you to change to any location on earth and meet people from there, but you'll pay for the premium version).

You'll notice that most of the girls you meet in let's say Casablanca, Belgrade or Bratislava, will be girls that wants a serious relationship. You'll hardly see girls proudly writing on their bio that they do hookups only. Something very common in Nigeria.

Of course it doesn't mean those girls are easy, because if you do not level up as a man yourself, they will reject you. Value compliments value. In Nigeria, I've experimented with these apps before, and a huge percentage of the female profiles are prostitutes, and gold diggers hiding under the mask of good woman.

So here you have it. Humans are a products of their society, and the prevalence of good or bad people is as a result of the place you are, not necessarily on the individual. So if you want to increase your chances of meeting a good partner, your society will heavily have an influence on the kind of partner you'll meet.

And that's just in the area of a partner, it goes both ways as well. A good woman will struggle to find a good man. A businessman will struggle to find a honest business partner or employees, since most will be untrustworthy, have ulterior motives, and so forth. Finding a gold in a cesspit is a miracle.

Always epistles on good girls.

Tell us more about good boys. Or don't you think bad girls are a product of a society full of bad boys? Was goodness created only for girls? All this avoidance of responsibility is tiresome.

Also, in all those societies you think are good, they do exactly what your Nigerian women do, it's just that it is not seen as something to make them "bad" perhaps due to delusions or that Nigerian men think everything about white or foreign women is good. Your good girls there will have sex at the drop off a pun, but when Nigerian girls do that they are called hores by their men who are no different. There's nothing like a good girl, there's only what you want to see

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can You Meet Good Girls? by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 26, 2023
Come to our church but hope you are a good person too
Re: Where Can You Meet Good Girls? by pansophist(m): 10:12am On Mar 26, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Always epistles on good girls.

Tell us more about good boys. Or don't you think bad girls are a product of a society full of bad boys? Was goodness created only for girls? All this avoidance of responsibility is tiresome.

Also, in all those societies you think are good, they do exactly what your Nigerian women do, it's just that it is not seen as something to make them "bad"perhaps due to delusions or that Nigerian men think everything about white or foreign women is good. Your good girls there will have sex at the drop off a pun, but when Nigerian girls do that they are called hores by their men who are no different.

If you read my last paragraph, it's evident that I'm referring to societies and also that good women suffer as well. Nigerian men are not saints, honestly, I've written here several times that the first chain of blame is on the men, who let things rot this bad.

Women just adapted to a society men created. The kind of women in any society is a reflection of the male leadership there.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man: Ex who aborted against my wishes, won't find a Lover Like Me. What Do I Do? / Something Is Wrong With This Photo And The Comment / Pheromones: You Can Now Buy Love And Trust!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.