Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,702 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Yakubu Gowon And Wife Mark 50th Wedding Anniversary - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yakubu Gowon And Wife Mark 50th Wedding Anniversary (636 Views)

Beautiful 50th Wedding Anniversary Pictures Of Nigerian Couple / Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry / Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yakubu Gowon And Wife Mark 50th Wedding Anniversary by Ikeboboafri: 11:40am On Apr 21, 2019
Yakubu Gowon, Nigeria's former Head of State and his wife, Victoria Gowon celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary, an even that had family members and loved ones in attendance. Yakubu Gowon and his wife celebrated their 50th wedding in Abuja at the Silk Road Restaurant Abuja. Daniel Amokachi, a former Nigerian International also attended the private dinner.

General Yakubu "Jack" Dan-Yumma Gowon was a former military head of state of Nigeria from 1966 to 1975. He was born on the 19th of October 1934. He took power after one military coup d'état and was overthrown in another.  As a war leader, on April 19, 1969, while Nigerian soldiers and civilians were dying in a civil war, General Yakubu Gowon was getting married in Lagos. He got married at the age of 34 to his sweetheart, Victoria. He was the only bachelor to become Head of State and the only leader to get married in office.

Here are photos below; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/21/yakubu-gowon-and-wife-mark-50th-wedding-anniversary/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Yakubu Gowon And Wife Mark 50th Wedding Anniversary by iceboy4752(m): 11:42am On Apr 21, 2019
Wow!
More years ahead sir.
Re: Yakubu Gowon And Wife Mark 50th Wedding Anniversary by Premiumwriter: 11:47am On Apr 21, 2019
they said this man was a head of state? sorry, i was born recently cheesy

hello,

are you need of a good writer?

kindly contact me. I'll gladly send you samples of my previous works for cross examination before you can hire me. I keep to deadlines very well too. smiley
Re: Yakubu Gowon And Wife Mark 50th Wedding Anniversary by Oluromantic: 1:26pm On Apr 21, 2019
Great. I wish u could live forever!

(1) (Reply)

Couple Who Met On Facebook Walks Down The Aisle(photos) / I Can Understand My Husband's Emotional Pain But My Ex's Life Is Also Important / No Nairaland Girl Should Send Me A Pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.