Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Beautiful 50th Wedding Anniversary Pictures Of Nigerian Couple - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful 50th Wedding Anniversary Pictures Of Nigerian Couple (552 Views)

Nigerian Couple Set To Wed This Month Share Their Photo From 2006 / This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful 50th Wedding Anniversary Pictures Of Nigerian Couple by HenryQuest(m): 11:49pm On Dec 07, 2020
Anthony and Rose Ihuoma got married shortly after the civil war in 1970.

It has been 50 years of a beautiful marital journey coated in love, blessings and grace.

See beautiful pictures below :

Re: Beautiful 50th Wedding Anniversary Pictures Of Nigerian Couple by Zonex1(m): 11:50pm On Dec 07, 2020
mhen dis z nice 50 years no b child's play
Re: Beautiful 50th Wedding Anniversary Pictures Of Nigerian Couple by HenryQuest(m): 11:54pm On Dec 07, 2020
See more photos:

Re: Beautiful 50th Wedding Anniversary Pictures Of Nigerian Couple by Praxis758: 11:55pm On Dec 07, 2020
I connect with this covenant grace.

May they live to celebrate more years

I doubt if the present generation of marriages will live to celebrate 10 yrs of togetherness. Reason being that we are too academic and independent to submit to each others.

Women are becoming more toxic, immoral and independent in character while men too are growing egoistic, dominating and heady.

It takes only a maritally yielding minds to stay long for 50 years in marriage. Marriage is an institution where two forgiving partners live together.
Re: Beautiful 50th Wedding Anniversary Pictures Of Nigerian Couple by Nobody: 2:00am On Dec 08, 2020
It's all endurance and love. With enough commitment spice
Re: Beautiful 50th Wedding Anniversary Pictures Of Nigerian Couple by thatsleepboy1: 2:03am On Dec 08, 2020
some pple will be pained by this and they'll start spewing trash. Lemme not mention names here like one Icekid and d rest.

I declare this type of union for myself and my enemies in Jesus name. Amen

It's not easy o but it's worth the joy at the end of the day cos having someone by your side when you're old is one of the greatest blessings and numerous gifts God will give to man.

(1) (Reply)

Is This True About Mr Macaroni? / OMG! See How This Woman Destroys Her Cheating Boyfriend's Car (Watch Video) / Does Ancestral Forces, Lifestyle And Curses Affect Relationships Or Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.