Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls (2621 Views)

Guys: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls / Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls / Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by Fortran7(m): 11:55am On Apr 21, 2019
I know many girls and ladies gonna be angry with this post but try learn more about it .
Men!!!!!!!!
Guys, how do some of you even cope with dating a broke girl?
I mean:
1. A girl who doesn't have transport fare to see someone who she claims she loves every damn time.
2. A lady who can't get you a birthday or a Valentine's day gift, but expects you to bring down the world for her during hers.
3. Someone who can't comfortably call you on phone for 5mins. Always flashing and
complaining she doesn't have airtime.
4a. I mean how do you guys cope dating a lady who thinks relationship is an occupation;
where she is supposed to be paid and taken care of?
4b. Even if it's an occupation, what services is she actually offering to be privileged to receive such benefits?
4c. Or is she a ghost worker?
( NB: sex is not a benefit ONLY to men )
How do some guys manage to date such ladies?
5. No wonder suicide and depression victims are mostly men.
6. See guy, don't ever date a broke girl no matter how gorgeous you think she is. They are serious liabilities.
7. Rather date a lady who adds something beneficial to your life. Things like emotional intelligence; financial intelligence; spiritual
intelligence and other intelligence.
8. Date someone who's capable of calming the storm within your soul ( an average man has enough storms ); and not someone who
adds stress to your life.
9. Forget that yehn yehn talk, don't tolerate any woman's brokenness or stupidity just
because of her physical beauty.
10. There are actually a lot of extremely gorgeous and beautiful ladies with common sense.
11. So don't ever think of settling for less brother.
One thing I've realized about all these broke girls is not that they don't actually have money...
12. Most of them do; but it's just that they're mentally broke, which is way way worse than not having money.
I know many girls and ladies gonna be angry with this post, they won't like or comment in it .
But
Ladies please don't be mentally broke.
Guys please don't date mentally broke girls
i hope you understand what being mentality broke means ?? I know some people will not agree with me.
AM I COMMUNICATING

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 21, 2019
Words of wisdom cool
I just hate that mentality of entitlement most ladies have, its f##king annoying, like for goodness sake bring something valuable or beneficial to the table...

2 Likes

Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by Fortran7(m): 12:04pm On Apr 21, 2019
I just hate that mentality of entitlement most ladies have, its f##king annoying, like for goodness sake bring something valuable or beneficial to the table....
you are on point bro
Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by Fortran7(m): 12:04pm On Apr 21, 2019
Wallexander001:
Words of wisdom cool
I just hate that mentality of entitlement most ladies have, its f##king annoying, like for goodness sake bring something valuable or beneficial to the table...
you are on point bro
Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by MJBOLT: 12:13pm On Apr 21, 2019
i hope you are ready,the mentally broke girls are coming

2 Likes

Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by drmikeadams(m): 12:21pm On Apr 21, 2019
grin grin I refuse to bash naija girls today grin ayam tired grin
Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by anochuko01(m): 12:22pm On Apr 21, 2019
idle, frustrated and depressed op
grin
Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by jyomite(m): 12:25pm On Apr 21, 2019
On point
Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by Mgbadike80: 12:29pm On Apr 21, 2019
I'm yet to understand why Nigerians sees sleeping with a man as an employment deserving a salary and benefits. If you have ever eavesdroped girls discussing, you would conclude that most are just undercover prostitutes. Even the married ones are would dump their husbands if the attraction outside is strong enough. Many Nigerian politicians actually stole and married other people's wives.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by ifex370(m): 12:29pm On Apr 21, 2019
Leave them to do whatever they want.

I've learnt to stop advising people.

1 Like

Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by MJBOLT: 12:33pm On Apr 21, 2019
there's poverty in the land

Mgbadike80:
I'm yet to understand why Nigerians sees sleeping with a man as an employment deserving a salary and benefits. If you have ever eavesdroped girls discussing, you would conclude that most are just undercover prostitutes. Even the married ones are would dump their husbands if the attraction outside is strong enough. Many Nigerian politicians actually stole and married other people's wives.
Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by iTearHerToto: 12:46pm On Apr 21, 2019
Unfortunately out of 100% of the female population in Nigeria 98% are mentally broke

Out of 100% Nairaland females. 99.9% are mentally broke.

How sorrowful cry

Quote your ancestors

Pukes angry

1 Like

Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by viceddy95(m): 12:50pm On Apr 21, 2019
Waiting for some broke ass niggas who are women wrapper to come and accused the sensefull Op of brokenness.....like one above hv started already....

2 Likes

Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 21, 2019
I don't date broke gals,most naillja gals are leeches

2 Likes

Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 21, 2019
MJBOLT:
i hope you are ready,the mentally broke girls are coming
Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by Hollasmall: 4:11pm On Apr 21, 2019
Fortran7:
I know many girls and ladies gonna be angry with this post but try learn more about it .
Men!!!!!!!!
I mean:
1. A girl who doesn't have transport fare to see someone who she claims she loves every damn time.
2. A lady who can't get you a birthday or a Valentine's day gift, but expects you to bring down the world for her during hers.
3. Someone who can't comfortably call you on phone for 5mins. Always flashing and
4a. I mean how do you guys cope dating a lady who thinks relationship is an occupation;
4b. Even if it's an occupation, what services is she actually offering to be privileged to receive such benefits?
6. See guy, don't ever date a broke girl no matter how gorgeous you think she is. They are serious liabilities.
7. Rather date a lady who adds something beneficial to your life. Things like emotional intelligence; financial intelligence; spiritual
8. Date someone who's capable of calming the storm within your soul ( an average man has enough storms ); and not someone who
9. Forget that yehn yehn talk, don't tolerate any woman's brokenness or stupidity just
10. There are actually a lot of extremely gorgeous and beautiful ladies with common sense.
One thing I've realized about all these broke girls is not that they don't actually have money...
12. Most of them do; but it's just that they're mentally broke, which is way way worse than not having money.
I know many girls and ladies gonna be angry with this post, they won't like or comment in it .
But
i hope you understand what being mentality broke means ?? I know some people will not agree with me.
AM I COMMUNICATING

You too get sense

Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by anthonyuncle(m): 8:03pm On Apr 21, 2019
our society have unfortunately shaped must girls dz days to be mentally broke
Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by SweetCunt97(f): 8:05pm On Apr 21, 2019
[quote author=Yigiyaga post=77729941][/quote]Knew I'll find you here
Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by Nobody: 1:16am On Apr 22, 2019
SweetCunt97:
Knew I'll find you here
what a coincidence....I came to see you too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by luvyaself95(m): 4:45am On Apr 22, 2019
Why is that is only guys that are talking here ladies can't argue with op or any of this guys dat mean op is absolutely correct... dat bad of y'all...

1 Like

Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by Nobody: 5:04am On Apr 22, 2019
12 things a broke man would say:

broke and angry :
Men!!!!!!!!
I mean:
But
AM I COMMUNICATING
Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by Nobody: 5:06am On Apr 22, 2019
SmellySperm:
I don't date broke gals,most naillja gals are leeches

*spiritual side eyes* undecided

So, I can't chop your money, small grin
Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by Nobody: 6:15am On Apr 22, 2019
Guest007:

are you a broke gal?

u always sound like u from a rich family
Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by ednut1(m): 7:04am On Apr 22, 2019
85% of 9ja ladies are like this. But wetin u wan make boys chop when Can we all share the remaining ones ni. No
Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by Rosay15(f): 7:33am On Apr 22, 2019
Y’all be bashing ladies anyhow as if guys don’t have their own too. Imagine when a lady that’s okay on her own date a broke guy and she’s the one doing everything and never complain. I know you guys won’t start all this things and I dnt think those girls use rope tie your neck say mk you date dem by force.
Please stop bashing ladies cus it applicable to guys also. If u know you can’t cope with them, then let them be cus it’s nt by force to date them. Please stop all this bashing.
Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by ubunja(m): 7:47am On Apr 22, 2019
drmikeadams:
grin grin I refuse to bash naija girls today grin ayam tired grin
it can be tiring whipping a dead horse grin
Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by ubunja(m): 7:51am On Apr 22, 2019
Guest007:

lmfao you want just a tiny teenie amount
Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by ubunja(m): 7:55am On Apr 22, 2019
MJBOLT:
there's poverty in the land

but you are the biggest oil producer in Africa

1 Like

Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 22, 2019
I don't even think of dating broke gals,when I see broke gals coming my way,I followed the other direction. grin grin

# say no to lechees wink

2 Likes

Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by IronPants: 9:31am On Apr 22, 2019
All these ratings won't change anything. We have a good deal of weak men around who would stop at nothing to please them.
Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by drmikeadams(m): 11:31am On Apr 22, 2019
ubunja:
it can be tiring whipping a dead horse grin
grin grin hehe
Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by Sweetcrush(m): 12:19pm On Apr 22, 2019
Like for rich girls and share for broke girls. wink grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

As A Lady, Can You Date/marry A Guy Younger (age Wise) Than You? / It Works — Stay Organized and See This [Amazon KDP Tip] / The Ultimate Solution To Nigerian Women's "Uselessness": For Redpillers & Simps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.