Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,339 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls (1426 Views)

Guys: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls / Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls / Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by Pascopele: 11:50am On Jan 15, 2020
STOP DATING MENTALLY BROKE GIRLS
I know many girls and ladies gonna be angry with this post but try learn from it.
Men!!!!!!!!
Guys, how do some of you even cope with dating a broke girl?I know some still don't understand what I mean by Broke Girls.
I mean:
1. A girl who doesn't have transport fare to see someone who she claims she loves every damn time.
2. A lady who can't get you a birthday or a Valentine's day gift, but expects you to bring down the world for her during hers.
3. Someone who can't comfortably call you on phone for 5mins. Always flashing and
complaining she doesn't have airtime even when you know you just sent her airtime.
4a. I mean how do you guys cope dating a lady who thinks relationship is an occupation;
where she is supposed to be paid and taken care of?
4b. Even if it's an occupation, what services is she actually offering to be privileged to receive such benefits?
4c. Or is she a ghost worker?
( NB: sex is not a benefit ONLY to men )
How do some guys manage to date such ladies?
Am not saying this because am working but it's what I see in most ladies.
5. No wonder suicide and depression victims are mostly men.
6. See guy, don't ever date a broke girl no matter how gorgeous you think she is. They are serious liabilities.
7. Rather date a lady who adds something beneficial to your life. Things like emotional intelligence; financial intelligence; spiritual
intelligence and other intelligence.
8. Date someone who's capable of calming the storm within your soul ( an average man has enough storms ); and not someone who
adds stress to your life.
9. Forget that yehn yehn talk, don't tolerate any woman's brokenness or stupidity just
because of her physical beauty.
10. There are actually a lot of extremely gorgeous and beautiful ladies with common sense.
11. So don't ever think of settling for less brother.
One thing I've realized about all these broke girls is not that they don't actually have money...
12. Most of them do; but it's just that they're mentally broke, which is way way worse than not having money.
I know many girls and ladies gonna be angry with this post, they won't like or comment in it .
But
Ladies please don't blame me... I just want to make sense common. 2020 Common sense

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by lookmeandseeme: 11:52am On Jan 15, 2020
Bring money to further balance. Just click >> slotxo

1 Like

Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by Sierusvirus(m): 12:15pm On Jan 15, 2020
Pascopele:
I know many girls and ladies gonna be angry with this post but try learn from it.
Men!!!!!!!!
Guys, how do some of you even cope with dating a broke girl?I know some still don't understand what I mean by Broke Girls.
I mean:
1. A girl who doesn't have transport fare to see someone who she claims she loves every damn time.
2. A lady who can't get you a birthday or a Valentine's day gift, but expects you to bring down the world for her during hers.
3. Someone who can't comfortably call you on phone for 5mins. Always flashing and
complaining she doesn't have airtime even when you know you just sent her airtime.
4a. I mean how do you guys cope dating a lady who thinks relationship is an occupation;
4b. Even if it's an occupation, what services is she actually offering to be privileged to receive such benefits?
6. See guy, don't ever date a broke girl no matter how gorgeous you think she is. They are serious liabilities.
7. Rather date a lady who adds something beneficial to your life. Things like emotional intelligence; financial intelligence; spiritual
8. Date someone who's capable of calming the storm within your soul ( an average man has enough storms ); and not someone who
9. Forget that yehn yehn talk, don't tolerate any woman's brokenness or stupidity just
10. There are actually a lot of extremely gorgeous and beautiful ladies with common sense.
One thing I've realized about all these broke girls is not that they don't actually have money...
12. Most of them do; but it's just that they're mentally broke, which is way way worse than not having money.
I know many girls and ladies gonna be angry with this post, they won't like or comment in it .
But
Ladies please don't blame me... I just want to make sense common. 2020 Common sense
Nice one

4 Likes

Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by We4all: 1:07pm On Jan 15, 2020
Pascopele:
Men!!!!!!!!
I mean:
But

This topic has been over flogged and is becoming boring. You must have lost your memory not to remember that there are equally mentally broke guys who find it difficult to care for their wives, but spend lavishly on their side chicks. What then should a woman do with those type of men?

4 Likes

Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by planetx13: 1:21pm On Jan 15, 2020
That means we won't date any Nigerian girl again

Ciao

5 Likes

Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by Oluwahelpme(m): 1:33pm On Jan 15, 2020
Sierusvirus:

Nice one
U don't have to quote the post. Just click reply and type.

1 Like

Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by Pascopele: 1:56pm On Jan 15, 2020
planetx13:
That means we won't date any Nigerian girl again

Ciao
Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by Pascopele: 2:10pm On Jan 15, 2020
angry
We4all:

This topic has been over flogged and is becoming boring. You must have lost your memory not to remember that there are equally mentally broke guys who find it difficult to care for their wives, but spend lavishly on their side chicks. What then should a woman do with those type of men?
Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by Bellgal: 3:18pm On Jan 15, 2020
Ladies are not broke but rather they are meant to be RECEIVERS.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by Pascopele: 11:54am On Jan 16, 2020
undecided
Bellgal:
Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by Sierusvirus(m): 12:14pm On Jan 16, 2020
Oluwahelpme:
U don't have to quote the post. Just click reply and type.
Okay
Thanks
Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by oodua1stson: 12:18pm On Jan 16, 2020
We4all:

na dem

1 Like

Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by AstroG: 8:24pm On Jan 16, 2020
Bellgal:

That's why you people keep on receiving dicks upandan,from left to right.

Wehdone Anty Receiver sad

Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 16, 2020
True af but then if the rich date only the rich, and the broke date the broke.

Don't you think there would be world chaos??

I mean there has to be a balance one way or the other.

1 Like

Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by Pascopele: 10:51am On Jan 18, 2020
AstroG:

That's why you people keep on receiving dicks upandan,from left to right.
Wehdone Anty Receiver sad
How old R you?
Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by AstroG: 4:21pm On Jan 18, 2020
Pascopele:
How old R you?

Dunno
Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by Pascopele: 6:04am On Jan 20, 2020
AstroG:

Dunno
ok

(1) (Reply)

[18+] Tiwa Savage Breaks The Internet As She Shares Nude Pictures Of Herself / Abuja Men Are Mad” – Lady Reveals How Abuja Guys ‘deceive’ Women / Leke Adeboye:7 Love Languages Nigerian Ladies Understands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.