Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Today It's Gay Rights. Tomorrow It Would Be Ritualists, Paedophiles Rights etc. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today It's Gay Rights. Tomorrow It Would Be Ritualists, Paedophiles Rights etc. (3114 Views)

God's One True Organisation Now Accepts Patents, Jewelleries, Mineral Rights Etc / Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights / A Thread About Christian Terrorists, Paedophiles And Fraudsters!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today It's Gay Rights. Tomorrow It Would Be Ritualists, Paedophiles Rights etc. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 30, 2019
jesusjnr2:
Was it God Himself that asked for the sacrifice?

He didn't stop the famine because of the bodies of killed sons of Saul were placed before Him, but because the Gibeonites had gotten their justice.

For the reason for the famine was to make them get justice, for the injustice they had suffered and not for humans to be sacrificed.

At least you've confirmed that there's no instance you can provide in the whole of the Bible where God asked for human sacrifice, for He asked severally for animal sacrifice, for instance lambs to be sacrificed to Him, but never a human being except when He did it just to test Abraham.

So unless you are able to provide such an instance you'd be dafter than daft to keep trying to pin any instance of human sacrifice in the Bible on God.

#satanzombie

And they sacrificed them to the bible God, He accepted the blood human sacrifice n ended the famine he brought upon Israel.

Blood thirsty god cheesy
Re: Today It's Gay Rights. Tomorrow It Would Be Ritualists, Paedophiles Rights etc. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 30, 2019
PrecisionFx:

And they sacrificed them to the bible God, He accepted the blood human sacrifice n ended the famine he brought upon Israel.

Blood thirsty god cheesy
Yeah!

Coming from a dafter than daft satan zombie who could possibly conclude that God who has never asked His followers for human sacrifice is blood thirsty, Lol! grin

So going by such catastrophic result your judgment could possibly produce, Satan your god and master who always asks for sacrifices of humans from all his followers is... a blood phobic god! SMH grin

#satanzombie
Re: Today It's Gay Rights. Tomorrow It Would Be Ritualists, Paedophiles Rights etc. by kimco(m): 2:34pm On May 01, 2019
jesusjnr2:
Name just one instance of such!

Jephtath's daughter...you dnt even know
Re: Today It's Gay Rights. Tomorrow It Would Be Ritualists, Paedophiles Rights etc. by kimco(m): 2:38pm On May 01, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Blood thirsty god cheesy

Apparently if you didnt ask for it and simply accept it you are not guilty of the ritual.

Praaaise be to stupidity. Logic be damn.
Re: Today It's Gay Rights. Tomorrow It Would Be Ritualists, Paedophiles Rights etc. by kimco(m): 2:40pm On May 01, 2019
I hope Jesusjnr spend as much time making threads for Political leaders and crooked *men of God* aka 99.9% of them...

That would be nice to see
Re: Today It's Gay Rights. Tomorrow It Would Be Ritualists, Paedophiles Rights etc. by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 01, 2019
kimco:

Jephtath's daughter...you dnt even know
Your class of satan zombie's are really the daftest of them all.

If not how can someone who has never asked any of His followers for human sacrifice be possibly assumed to be a blood thirsty God?

Only the satan zombies who are not just swimming but completely submerged in the ocean of daftness could possibly arrive at such a catastrophic judgment.

I mean you have all the pages of the Bible available to you and there are many occasions there where God asked His followers for sacrifices, so if you have any iota of truth in your allegations why not just get one instance where He asked of required human sacrifice from any of His followers and kill this matter once and for all?

So either you do that supposed simple thing to prove that your brains are not poo infested to have come to such a conclusion or you prove that in truth your satan zombie heads are fully saturated with satan poo.

#satanzombie grin
Re: Today It's Gay Rights. Tomorrow It Would Be Ritualists, Paedophiles Rights etc. by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 01, 2019
kimco:

Apparently if you didnt ask for it and simply accept it you are not guilty of the ritual.

Praaaise be to stupidity. Logic be damn.

U mean ur cousin should goan kill people for ritual and bring their heads to u for approval, U will approve it and then do ur cousin a Favor he asked for and then u have nothing to do with it cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Today It's Gay Rights. Tomorrow It Would Be Ritualists, Paedophiles Rights etc. by kimco(m): 7:53pm On May 01, 2019
jesusjnr2:
Your class of satan zombie's are really the daftest of them all.

If not how can someone who has never asked any of His followers for human sacrifice be possibly assumed to be a blood thirsty God?

Only the satan zombies who are not just swimming but completely submerged in the ocean of daftness could possibly arrive at such a catastrophic judgment.

I mean you have all the pages of the Bible available to you and there are many occasions there where God asked His followers for sacrifices, so if you have any iota of truth in your allegations why not just get one instance where He asked of required human sacrifice from any of His followers and kill this matter once and for all?

So either you do that supposed simple thing to prove that your brains are not poo infested to have come to such a conclusion or you prove that in truth your satan zombie heads are fully saturated with satan poo.

#satanzombie grin

So he was able to stop Abraham's own but not jephtaph's. Because it wasnt he who asked for it? And so if he didnt ask for it yet accepted it, is he not endorsing it? And i am the daft one? My lord
Re: Today It's Gay Rights. Tomorrow It Would Be Ritualists, Paedophiles Rights etc. by kimco(m): 7:54pm On May 01, 2019
PrecisionFx:

U mean ur cousin should goan kill people for ritual and bring their heads to u for approval, U will approve it and then do ur cousin a Favor he asked for and then u have nothing to do with it cheesy cheesy cheesy
yes ooo....i cant even begin to understand de logic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today It's Gay Rights. Tomorrow It Would Be Ritualists, Paedophiles Rights etc. by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 01, 2019
kimco:

So he was able to stop Abraham's own but not jephtaph's. Because it wasnt he who asked for it? And so if he didnt ask for it yet accepted it, is he not endorsing it? And i am the daft one? My lord
Not just daft but dafter than daft!

For I told you how to prove that you're not so, by simply providing just an instance, not two, of God asking for human sacrifice from His follower, for someone who desires human sacrifice should at least on one occasion ask for it from His followers na.

Na wa oh!

Is that not logical?

You are still here talking about an instance of a blunder by a man who made a vow to God that God never asked of him or any other person for that matter, in the arrogance that it would be someone else maybe his servant, not knowing that he had a daughter.

And where's your proof that God accepted such a blunderous sacrifice?

So if you foolishly sacrifice your daughter to God who never asked you or any other person for such in the first place, so it would now mean that God desires human sacrifice?

Provide an instance where God asked His followers for human sacrifice, and kill this argument once and for all, otherwise forever hold your peace as the dafter than draft person that you truly are.

#satanzombie grin

p.s. Maybe you and your partner in satan zombism could put your poo infested heads together to produce just one instance of that.
Re: Today It's Gay Rights. Tomorrow It Would Be Ritualists, Paedophiles Rights etc. by kimco(m): 6:17am On May 04, 2019
jesusjnr2:
Not just daft but dafter than daft!

For I told you how to prove that you're not so, by simply providing just an instance, not two, of God asking for human sacrifice from His follower, for someone who desires human sacrifice should at least on one occasion ask for it from His followers na.

Na wa oh!

Is that not logical?

You are still here talking about an instance of a blunder by a man who made a vow to God that God never asked of him or any other person for that matter, in the arrogance that it would be someone else maybe his servant, not knowing that he had a daughter.

And where's your proof that God accepted such a blunderous sacrifice?

So if you foolishly sacrifice your daughter to God who never asked you or any other person for such in the first place, so it would now mean that God desires human sacrifice?

Provide an instance where God asked His followers for human sacrifice, and kill this argument once and for all, otherwise forever hold your peace as the dafter than draft person that you truly are.

#satanzombie grin

p.s. Maybe you and your partner in satan zombism could put your poo infested heads together to produce just one instance of that.

Abraham's was asked to sacrifice Isaac. Per your request this satisfies it. Awaiting my insults.

1 Like

Re: Today It's Gay Rights. Tomorrow It Would Be Ritualists, Paedophiles Rights etc. by Nobody: 7:03am On May 04, 2019
kimco:

Abraham's was asked to sacrifice Isaac. Per your request this satisfies it. Awaiting my insults.
Lol! cheesy

No insults, just laughs for that was just you trying your hands in comedy to good effect. wink

p.s. I'm not an ATM full of insults waiting to just dish them out whenever requested. grin
Re: Today It's Gay Rights. Tomorrow It Would Be Ritualists, Paedophiles Rights etc. by kimco(m): 12:35am On May 05, 2019
jesusjnr2:
Lol! cheesy

No insults, just laughs for that was just you trying your hands in comedy to good effect. wink

p.s. I'm not an ATM full of insults waiting to just dish them out whenever requested. grin

I gave you the example you wanted though. Or u require another specific type? Perhaps one where de person sacrificed didnt enjoy it?
Re: Today It's Gay Rights. Tomorrow It Would Be Ritualists, Paedophiles Rights etc. by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 09, 2019
The Woman Called Earth Is Homophobic (Full Version)*

https://www.nairaland.com/5143114/woman-called-earth-homophobic
Re: Today It's Gay Rights. Tomorrow It Would Be Ritualists, Paedophiles Rights etc. by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
Anything to justify evil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Going To Church & Playing Gospel Music Is Not Enough, Have you really repented? / Can She Cook For Him During Ramadan? / Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (phd)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.