Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

God's One True Organisation Now Accepts Patents, Jewelleries, Mineral Rights Etc - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's One True Organisation Now Accepts Patents, Jewelleries, Mineral Rights Etc (755 Views)

If You Could Ask God One Question, What Will It Be? / Do We All Worship The Same GOD? One World Religion Explained / Today It's Gay Rights. Tomorrow It Would Be Ritualists, Paedophiles Rights etc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God's One True Organisation Now Accepts Patents, Jewelleries, Mineral Rights Etc by rottennaija(m): 9:22am On Nov 06, 2021
This religion is really cashing out big time

Re: God's One True Organisation Now Accepts Patents, Jewelleries, Mineral Rights Etc by rottennaija(m): 9:23am On Nov 06, 2021
This religion is really preparing themselves for the next financial evolution while deceiving it's members with false promises.

Re: God's One True Organisation Now Accepts Patents, Jewelleries, Mineral Rights Etc by rottennaija(m): 9:25am On Nov 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse Janosky Achorladey
Re: God's One True Organisation Now Accepts Patents, Jewelleries, Mineral Rights Etc by LordReed(m): 10:00am On Nov 06, 2021
This is some scummy shit, asking people to put JW org as the beneficiaries of a life insurance policy. So disgusting.

I thought Jesus is coming to create a new kingdom? Why are they now going after peoples life insurance policies meant to be for their offspring? Is Jesus going to use the money to build his kingdom? Absolutely disgusting.

1 Like

Re: God's One True Organisation Now Accepts Patents, Jewelleries, Mineral Rights Etc by achorladey: 10:18am On Nov 06, 2021
rottennaija:
This religion is really cashing out big time

Plan your future like the Governing Body. Na person wey sabi go understand.

Tear down the old store houses and build new ones. God's kingdom is coming tomorrow grin grin

2 Likes

Re: God's One True Organisation Now Accepts Patents, Jewelleries, Mineral Rights Etc by achorladey: 10:25am On Nov 06, 2021
rottennaija:
This religion is really preparing themselves for the next financial evolution while deceiving it's members with false promises.

When assemblies held on ZOOM also dey incur deficit. No holds bar in money grabbing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God's One True Organisation Now Accepts Patents, Jewelleries, Mineral Rights Etc by rottennaija(m): 11:28am On Nov 06, 2021
achorladey:

Plan your future like the Governing Body. Na person wey sabi go understand.

Tear down the old store houses and build new ones. God's kingdom is coming tomorrow grin grin

Like my boss MaxInDHouse always remind us, they are not buying private jets. No, they only wants Patents, Jewelleries, Life insurance, cryptos. Smart business men in the name of religion. Scammers.

Adoboye, Oyedepo them dey learn work where governing body dey. I'm imagining tesla donating his level 3 autonomous driving patent to the big organisation (of course the organisation will outlive him) or Moderna donating their covid19 vaccine Patents to the organisation. What a blessing from Jehovah, sucking the milk of the nation.

1 Like

Re: God's One True Organisation Now Accepts Patents, Jewelleries, Mineral Rights Etc by rottennaija(m): 12:06pm On Nov 06, 2021
achorladey:

When assemblies held on ZOOM also dey incur deficit. No holds bar in money grabbing.
Remember when the old lyrics was changed to highlight giving material things?

1 Like

Re: God's One True Organisation Now Accepts Patents, Jewelleries, Mineral Rights Etc by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:14pm On Nov 06, 2021
LordReed:
This is some scummy shit, asking people to put JW org as the beneficiaries of a life insurance policy. So disgusting.

I thought Jesus is coming to create a new kingdom? Why are they now going after peoples life insurance policies meant to be for their offspring? Is Jesus going to use the money to build his kingdom? Absolutely disgusting.

I will respond to you because you're an atheist who doesn't believe in whatever the book says! smiley
The organization is simply telling us to get prepared for the New World where all those things will become useless and trampled under foot {Ezekiel 7:19} by the time God's kingdom take over all of us will share everything equally so the only wise thing to do now is zero our minds as to whatever this system has to offer then focus on how to help the less privileged in our midst to get the basic necessities of life:

Ask your friends to tell you the meaning of what Jesus is saying here if they are also his followers but if they're also atheists like you then there's no need talking about those who believe in Jesus Christ!

"Also, I say to you: Make friends for yourselves by means of the unrighteous riches, so that when such fail, they may receive you into the everlasting dwelling places" Luke 16:9

After hearing that, Jesus said to him, “There is still one thing lacking about you: Sell all the things you have and distribute the proceeds to the poor, and you will have treasure in the heavens; and come be my follower.” Luke 18:22

The organization is discouraging members from putting their trust in this system of things but giving all they could as their last contribution to assist the less privileged in poor countries. That's why you're seeing the organization moving forward without any of the leaders accumulating material possessions for themselves unlike the people all of you know how many private jets, helicopters and other material possessions they're accumulating, then going about with fully armed guards even when they are in the midst of their own followers! cheesy

1 Like

Re: God's One True Organisation Now Accepts Patents, Jewelleries, Mineral Rights Etc by LordReed(m): 12:29pm On Nov 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I will respond to you because you're an atheist who doesn't believe in whatever the book says! smiley
The organization is simply telling us to get prepared for the New World where all those things will become useless and trampled under foot by the time God's kingdom take over all of us will share everything equally so the only wise thing to do now is zero our minds as to whatever this system has to offer then focus on how to help the less privileged in our midst to get the basic necessities of life:

Ask your friends ask them to tell you the meaning of what Jesus is saying here if they are also his followers but if they're also atheists like you then there's no need talking about those who believe in Jesus Christ!

"Also, I say to you: Make friends for yourselves by means of the unrighteous riches, so that when such fail, they may receive you into the everlasting dwelling places" Luke 16:9

After hearing that, Jesus said to him, “There is still one thing lacking about you: Sell all the things you have and distribute the proceeds to the poor, and you will have treasure in the heavens; and come be my follower.” Luke 18:22

The organization is discouraging members from putting their trust in this system of things but giving all they could as their last contribution to assist the less privileged in poor countries. That's why you're seeing the organization moving forward without any of the leaders accumulating material possessions for themselves unlike the people all of you know how many private jets, helicopters and other material possessions they're accumulating, then going about with fully armed guards even when they are in the midst of their own followers! cheesy

Yeah sure, they should trust instead that the JW org knows how to use the money better than the people who give it. LMFAO! What a fuçking joke.

3 Likes

Re: God's One True Organisation Now Accepts Patents, Jewelleries, Mineral Rights Etc by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:42pm On Nov 06, 2021
LordReed:

Yeah sure, they should trust instead that the JW org knows how to use the money better than the people who give it. LMFAO! What a fuçking joke.
Of course the organization knows how to use the money than anyone else!
Through the contributions you can never find a single dedicated JW without the best Bible full hard copy (our spiritual sword) even in the world's poorest nations. Luke 22:36
You can never find a dedicated JW begging in the streets for food! Psalms 37:25
All the publications are distributed freely for whoever wants to read them! Revelations 22:17

Surely it's the surplus from some that's making all these possibly available for all! 2Corinthians 8:14

Please ask your friends to interpret all these scriptures for you after all they're also claiming believers in the Bible but if they are atheists then there's no need talking about what faithful people are doing! 2Thessalonians 3:2 smiley
Re: God's One True Organisation Now Accepts Patents, Jewelleries, Mineral Rights Etc by LordReed(m): 12:43pm On Nov 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Through the contributions you can never find a single dedicated JW without the best Bible full hard copy (our spiritual sword) even in the world's poorest nations. Luke 22:36
All the publications are distributed freely for whoever wants to read them! Revelations 22:17

Surely it's the surplus from some that's making all these possibly available for all! 2Corinthians 8:14

Please ask your friends to interpret all these scriptures for you after all they're also claiming believers in the Bible but if they are atheists then there's no need talking about what faithful people are doing! 2Thessalonians 3:2 smiley

Oh the freaking irony.

[img]https://c./9Jpj6U1Bq9YAAAAC/laughing-hysterically.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: God's One True Organisation Now Accepts Patents, Jewelleries, Mineral Rights Etc by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:49pm On Nov 06, 2021
LordReed:

Oh the freaking irony.
Chei where are your friends nah?
Even the OP who specifically mentioned my name can't come and interpret Jesus' words!

rottennaija:

cheesy
Re: God's One True Organisation Now Accepts Patents, Jewelleries, Mineral Rights Etc by rottennaija(m): 12:50pm On Nov 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

cheesy grin
Re: God's One True Organisation Now Accepts Patents, Jewelleries, Mineral Rights Etc by LordReed(m): 12:53pm On Nov 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Chei where are your friends nah?
Even the OP who specifically mentioned my name can't come and interpret Jesus' words!

cheesy

Wait for them they are coming! cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: God's One True Organisation Now Accepts Patents, Jewelleries, Mineral Rights Etc by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:54pm On Nov 06, 2021
rottennaija:

cheesy grin
Do you now see why it is wise to listen to what the GB says?
They told us that you have nothing tangible to say, you purposely mentioned my name but now i'm here to know what practical application you'll give Jesus' teachings then you just went dumb! smiley
Re: God's One True Organisation Now Accepts Patents, Jewelleries, Mineral Rights Etc by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:56pm On Nov 06, 2021
LordReed:

Wait for them they are coming! cheesy grin grin

I'm 100% sure that they will never show up because it's either they explain what Jesus meant in those verses or atheistically condemn what Jesus said as nonsense just as you often do! smiley
Re: God's One True Organisation Now Accepts Patents, Jewelleries, Mineral Rights Etc by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:59pm On Nov 06, 2021
I purposely came in to defend the truth perhaps you can convince me that you have something tangible to say but it's obvious you are empty!
So next time don't invite trouble when you're not ready to handle it! cheesy
Re: God's One True Organisation Now Accepts Patents, Jewelleries, Mineral Rights Etc by LordReed(m): 1:07pm On Nov 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I'm 100% sure that they will never show up because it's either they explain what Jesus meant in those verses or atheistically condemn what Jesus said as nonsense just as you often do! smiley

Wait for them na why your blood dey hot? LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: God's One True Organisation Now Accepts Patents, Jewelleries, Mineral Rights Etc by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:12pm On Nov 06, 2021
LordReed:

Wait for them na why your blood dey hot? LMFAO!
I have always ignore them because that's what the GB advised us to do but i purposely responded to your comment perhaps they will turn up to say something about Jesus' comments having to do with the topic of discussion but here is all the OP could say even though he mentioned my name:
rottennaija:

rottennaija:

cheesy grin

Well i've proved to you that they're empty so know now that they've got nothing to say against God's organization if they can't explain what Jesus meant with his comments that correlates with the topic of discussion! cheesy
Re: God's One True Organisation Now Accepts Patents, Jewelleries, Mineral Rights Etc by LordReed(m): 1:25pm On Nov 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I have always ignore them because that's what the GB advised us to do but i purposely responded to your comment perhaps they will turn up to say something about Jesus' comments having to do with the topic of discussion but here is all the OP could say even though he mentioned my name:

Well i've proved to you that they're empty so know now that they've got nothing to say against God's organization if they can't explain what Jesus meant with his comments that correlates with the topic of discussion! cheesy

LoL! Relax and wait, no dey in a hurry, Jesus is not coming today. LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: God's One True Organisation Now Accepts Patents, Jewelleries, Mineral Rights Etc by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:39pm On Nov 06, 2021
LordReed:

LoL! Relax and wait, no dey in a hurry, Jesus is not coming today. LMFAO!
When the three of you started it's like they were fully prepared to prove they know what they're saying nah! cheesy

Re: God's One True Organisation Now Accepts Patents, Jewelleries, Mineral Rights Etc by achorladey: 1:42pm On Nov 06, 2021
rottennaija:

Like my boss MaxInDHouse always remind us, they are not buying private jets. No, they only wants Patents, Jewelleries, Life insurance, cryptos. Smart business men in the name of religion. Scammers.

Adoboye, Oyedepo them dey learn work where governing body dey. I'm imagining tesla donating his level 3 autonomous driving patent to the big organisation (of course the organisation will outlive him) or Moderna donating their covid19 vaccine Patents to the organisation. What a blessing from Jehovah, sucking the milk of the nation.

sucking the milk of the nation.. Rottennaija

Sucking the milk of nations bankrolled by the devil grin grin grin after all they are Satan's organization.

Jehovah’s organization needs Satan's organization to survive this present system of things and into the new world as translated by you know who

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: God's One True Organisation Now Accepts Patents, Jewelleries, Mineral Rights Etc by achorladey: 1:45pm On Nov 06, 2021
rottennaija:

Remember when the old lyrics was changed to highlight giving material things?

Chai! I haven't seen that or took note of it. See how subtly they changed it grin grin

Na that their regimented thinking they make they think they are different. Those wey sabi know say na same of same.

1 Like

Re: God's One True Organisation Now Accepts Patents, Jewelleries, Mineral Rights Etc by rottennaija(m): 1:54pm On Nov 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Do you now see why it is wise to listen to what the GB says?
They told us that you have nothing tangible to say, you purposely mentioned my name but now i'm here to know what practical application you'll give Jesus' teachings then you just went dumb! smiley

Patent seeking thieves as donation. Maybe someday, they will look for oil licences, after, getting mineral rights is not so far from oil licences.

2 Likes

Re: God's One True Organisation Now Accepts Patents, Jewelleries, Mineral Rights Etc by achorladey: 1:58pm On Nov 06, 2021
LordReed:

Better use of it is by settling CSA court cases all over the world and members are not told anything about such expenses. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: God's One True Organisation Now Accepts Patents, Jewelleries, Mineral Rights Etc by achorladey: 2:01pm On Nov 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

When the three of you started it's like they were fully prepared to prove they know what they're saying nah! cheesy

When we prove it you will enter denial mode or you are not allowed to talk to apostates or people who spill poisons from their mouth.

2 Likes

Re: God's One True Organisation Now Accepts Patents, Jewelleries, Mineral Rights Etc by achorladey: 2:10pm On Nov 06, 2021
LordReed:

Oh the freaking irony.

[img]https://c./9Jpj6U1Bq9YAAAAC/laughing-hysterically.gif[/img]

He simply cannot see the irony.
Re: God's One True Organisation Now Accepts Patents, Jewelleries, Mineral Rights Etc by achorladey: 2:15pm On Nov 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I'm 100% sure that they will never show.... MaxInDHouse

Na regimented kind of thinking cause the above. Should we say you are a LIAR now you will turn to I ONLY WANT TO DRAW THEM OUT

2 Likes

Re: God's One True Organisation Now Accepts Patents, Jewelleries, Mineral Rights Etc by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:19pm On Nov 06, 2021
achorladey:

When we prove it you will enter denial mode or you are not allowed to talk to apostates or people who spill poisons from their mouth.

rottennaija:

Patent seeking thieves as donation. Maybe someday, they will look for oil licences, after, getting mineral rights is not so far from oil licences.

If both of you believe (trust) in Jesus can you interpret what Jesus meant in the following verses:

Also, I say to you: Make friends for yourselves by means of the unrighteous riches, so that when such fail, they may receive you into the everlasting dwelling places. Luke 16:9

smiley
Re: God's One True Organisation Now Accepts Patents, Jewelleries, Mineral Rights Etc by achorladey: 2:24pm On Nov 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

If both of you believe (trust) in Jesus can you interpret what Jesus meant in the following verses:

Also, I say to you: Make friends for yourselves by means of the unrighteous riches, so that when such fail, they may receive you into the everlasting dwelling places. Luke 16:9

smiley

If both of you believe (trust) in Jesus can you interpret what Jesus meant in the following verses.... MaxInDHouse

Na the interpretation of the scriptures above go prove sey we trust Jesus. All the ones we have done before nko? grin grin grin.

When they show similarity between you and those you call CHRISTENDOM you start looking for where Jesus did same you are accused of to show that you are indeed true Christ followers and trust Jesus. grin grin grin

Na your regimented thinking cause am. The thread is clear enough. The ties that bind. Money grabbing in any means and form.

2 Likes

Re: God's One True Organisation Now Accepts Patents, Jewelleries, Mineral Rights Etc by achorladey: 2:32pm On Nov 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The organization is simply telling us to get prepared for the New World where all those things will become useless and trampled under foot {Ezekiel 7:19} by the time God's kingdom take over all of us will share everything equally so the only wise thing to do now is zero our minds as to whatever this system has to offer then focus on how to help the less privileged in our midst to get the basic necessities of life:

Ask your friends to tell you the meaning of what Jesus is saying here if they are also his followers but if they're also atheists like you then there's no need talking about those who believe in Jesus Christ!

The organization is simply telling us to get prepared for the New World where all those things will become useless and trampled under foot..... MaxInDHouse

Since all things are to be made useless why are your religious leaders collecting useless things as donations and as a means to accumulate more wealth of which are useless. That is your IRONY one.

The organization is discouraging members from putting their trust in this system of things but giving all they could as their last contribution to assist the less privileged in poor countries.... MaxInDHouse

And one of your latest videos concerning contributing was to impress the POOR among you to do more and not go to God's house empty hand. So you see the second irony again grin grin grin.

The thread is clear enough. Money grabbing in any form and manner is the order of the day.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The List of God’s Divine Plans. / What Made You Believe That God Exist / Why Do Most Nigerian Churches Still Use The Old King James Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.