Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Spiritualists Needed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritualists Needed (487 Views)

A Challenge To All Witches/wizards/black Magicians/spiritualists / Is Date Of Birth Related To One's Destiny? Only Mature Spiritualists Welcome / Magickal Tips For Upcoming Spiritualists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spiritualists Needed by BUSHYANUS(m): 6:24pm On Apr 21, 2019
A guy came to my house today and bought all my Cats, 5 of them.

Now people are saying the guy is going to use it for juju.please have I sinned?.
Re: Spiritualists Needed by stanley000: 6:30pm On Apr 21, 2019
It's true oo, this night u will start vomiting blood then you will die a very painful death. Them follow by Ur kids, they will always die. Since it's 5 cars which means 5 of Ur kids have been used for yahooplus and that means they will vomit money before they die. But thankfully I am a spiritualist and I can reverse it all. Contact me, for the price
Re: Spiritualists Needed by BUSHYANUS(m): 6:34pm On Apr 21, 2019
stanley000:
It's true oo, this night u will start vomiting blood then you will die a very painful death. Them follow by Ur kids, they will always die. Since it's 5 cars which means 5 of Ur kids have been used for yahooplus and that means they will vomit money before they die. But thankfully I am a spiritualist and I can reverse it all. Contact me, for the price

Back to sender in Jesus name

Na your papa go commit blood ediota

2 Likes

Re: Spiritualists Needed by nifemi25(m): 7:10pm On Apr 21, 2019
Definitely for the buyer to buy upto that number, he wanted to use it for a purpose... You don't need to be afraid.. Nothing is going to happen to you.

3 Likes

Re: Spiritualists Needed by BUSHYANUS(m): 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2019
nifemi25:
Definitely for the buyer to buy upto that number, he wanted to use it for a purpose... You don't need to be afraid.. Nothing is going to happen to you.

Ever since they bought the Cats, my head has been shrinking oo
Re: Spiritualists Needed by EFULEFU1(m): 4:42pm On May 08, 2019
Rest in peace bushy anus
Re: Spiritualists Needed by Nobody: 12:00am On May 09, 2019
BUSHYANUS:

Ever since they bought the Cats, my head has been shrinking oo
After 6 days of Cat purchase..

(1) (Reply)

She Dreamt Of Loosing All Her Teeth. / Does Religion Matter When We Both Love Each Other? / Pastor Adeboye Drops New Prophecy For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.