Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,851 members, 7,956,190 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:24 AM

Ukraine Election: Comedian Zelensky 'wins Presidency By Landslide' - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Election: Comedian Zelensky 'wins Presidency By Landslide' (36466 Views)

Huge Landslide In Norway Washes Houses Into Sea (Photos) / Ukraine Election: Comedian Zelensky Wins Presidency By Landslide / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Election: Comedian Zelensky 'wins Presidency By Landslide' by inereunwa1(m): 8:48pm On Apr 21, 2019
czarina:
Congrats man! Make them proud!

You need a massage! Call us now! cool
yeah babe I could really use one right now grin
Re: Ukraine Election: Comedian Zelensky 'wins Presidency By Landslide' by famzynet: 8:49pm On Apr 21, 2019
ChangeAgent007:
I moved to Benin with my family a month back and I noticed the sheer arrogance exuded by the Benin Electricity Company.

Can you guys believe that these nuisances give only 3 hrs power daily yet their estimated bill is 6,000 naira monthly.

2 hrs from the hours of 8 to 10 pm (that is if you see power at all)
And from 4:30am to 5:30am.

It used to be 9 hrs daily and no one complained. They then reduced it to 6.

Now it's down to 3.

I wonder what the administration is doing about these thieves rapping her citizens in broad daylight?

PLEASE POST TO FP so that the whole world can see the enormous corruption going down here in Benin City, EDO state. NIGERIA.

MY 7 MONTHS OLD BABY CRIES HER EYES TO SLEEP EVERY NIGHT.
HEAR RATCHES ALL OVER HER BODY. IT'S HURTING ME AS A FATHER

You are even lucky to be seeing 3hrs light in your area. Come my area where we get about 6hours light in a week. Seriously, this is not a joke. We stay 3 days without light and any day it comes,it doesn't last more than 3 hours for a whole day.
Re: Ukraine Election: Comedian Zelensky 'wins Presidency By Landslide' by Ogaga87(m): 8:52pm On Apr 21, 2019
soberdrunk:
Is Ukraine a joke? angry

In the land where literacy is dominant and transparency is prevalent, anything can happen.. France did it, Ukraine has done it but naija I hiss
Re: Ukraine Election: Comedian Zelensky 'wins Presidency By Landslide' by AngelicBeing: 8:53pm On Apr 21, 2019
odeebee:

Better than having old rogues occupying the seats of their grand children.

Removed fuel subsidy and price moved to #145.

Later we heard they r still paying subsidy @#145.

Old confused set of pipu. God dey

Lol �

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Election: Comedian Zelensky 'wins Presidency By Landslide' by sageer1706(m): 9:09pm On Apr 21, 2019
Oya AliBaba and co begin warm-up
Re: Ukraine Election: Comedian Zelensky 'wins Presidency By Landslide' by czarina(f): 9:11pm On Apr 21, 2019
inereunwa1:
yeah babe I could really use one right now grin
give us a call!
Re: Ukraine Election: Comedian Zelensky 'wins Presidency By Landslide' by koolbe(m): 9:13pm On Apr 21, 2019
People are hailing his victory, but same people spat on Fela, Moghalu and co
Re: Ukraine Election: Comedian Zelensky 'wins Presidency By Landslide' by goldcoinhub: 9:19pm On Apr 21, 2019
ChangeAgent007:
I moved to Benin with my family a month back and I noticed the sheer arrogance exuded by the Benin Electricity Company.

Can you guys believe that these nuisances give only 3 hrs power daily yet their estimated bill is 6,000 naira monthly.

Now it's down to 3.

I wonder what the administration is doing about these thieves rapping her citizens in broad daylight?

PLEASE POST TO FP so that the whole world can see the enormous corruption going down here in Benin City, EDO state. NIGERIA.

how about getting generator and rechargeable fan, at least for the baby
Re: Ukraine Election: Comedian Zelensky 'wins Presidency By Landslide' by Elxandre(m): 9:20pm On Apr 21, 2019
ChangeAgent007:

Now it's down to 3.

Whilst we wait for the govt to do something, I suggest you buy a rechargeable fan and a small tiger gen to support it.

This is what we've become in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Election: Comedian Zelensky 'wins Presidency By Landslide' by jeff1607(m): 9:22pm On Apr 21, 2019
ChangeAgent007:

Now it's down to 3.

I suggest a change in location sir if possible,there are other areas with better electricity
Re: Ukraine Election: Comedian Zelensky 'wins Presidency By Landslide' by kapelvej: 9:28pm On Apr 21, 2019
iammo:
grin grin

I strongly suspect Putin has a hand in this.

The KGB spy agent of a President is taking Out NATO leaders with political experience with first timer entertainer or showbiz personalty like trump and this guy

Firstly obama caught him colluding with inexperienced showbiz Trump to hack and manipulate US election, Now Ukraine that host NATO base close to russia is in the hands of inexperienced comedian of a President

Russia China and Some powerfull Arabian countries are slowly taking up world power slowly while the rest of the free world laugh on

Now only German Angela Merkel seems strongest and experienced on the side of NATO Secuirity team, Trump, Macron, and this guy are new to the game

On the other side we have Commuinist and Arabian Muslims. With Putin of Russia, Jinping of China, Saudi king, Qatar King and Other GCC kings on the other side with long years of experience on international politics

But Ukraine is not in NATO

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Election: Comedian Zelensky 'wins Presidency By Landslide' by Ellie01: 9:32pm On Apr 21, 2019
ChangeAgent007:

Now it's down to 3.

Brother, its same thing in delta state, were i live used to b uniterrupted 24/7 power until these rogues came on board.

Its really sad Nigeria is still called a country!
Re: Ukraine Election: Comedian Zelensky 'wins Presidency By Landslide' by Ellie01: 9:36pm On Apr 21, 2019
UceeGod:
I wish Nigerians will start thinking with their heads and not stomach

Plus d stomach infrastructure and tradetmoni@VP osinbanjo Buhari did not win d election.

What we need is free fair credible elections to choose our leaders frm local govt all d way up to presidency.

Not these old deviant old theives occupying aso rock.

Buba galadima is right, buhari is an IMPOSTOR 4 as long as he remains in aso rock.
Re: Ukraine Election: Comedian Zelensky 'wins Presidency By Landslide' by iammo(m): 9:38pm On Apr 21, 2019
kapelvej:
But Ukraine is not in NATO

Since Russias invassion of Crimea Ukraine relationship with NATO is a serious one similar to member states. And the NATO joint military base on Russian border is the only thing keeping russia at bay. They stand as NATOs strongest and most important aly
Re: Ukraine Election: Comedian Zelensky 'wins Presidency By Landslide' by Athena4: 9:42pm On Apr 21, 2019
iammo:
grin grin

The KGB spy agent of a President is taking Out NATO leaders with political experience with first timer entertainer or showbiz personalty like trump and this guy

Firstly obama caught him colluding with inexperienced showbiz Trump to hack and manipulate US election, Now Ukraine that host NATO base close to russia is in the hands of inexperienced comedian of a President

Russia China and Some powerfull Arabian countries are slowly taking up world power slowly while the rest of the free world laugh on

Now only German Angela Merkel seems strongest and experienced on the side of NATO Secuirity team, Trump, Macron, and this guy are new to the game

On the other side we have Commuinist and Arabian Muslims. With Putin of Russia, Jinping of China, Saudi king, Qatar King and Other GCC kings on the other side with long years of experience on international politics

Makes sense...Putin secretly fixing a black horse/clown/unpopular candidate into the piece of cake he wants so much. This guy could be a puppet.Anything is possible.Putin is a very intelligent man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Election: Comedian Zelensky 'wins Presidency By Landslide' by maasoap(m): 9:52pm On Apr 21, 2019
odeebee:

Better than having old rogues occupying the seats of their grand children.

Removed fuel subsidy and price moved to #145.

Later we heard they r still paying subsidy @#145.

Old confused set of pipu. God dey

More like a one-chance. No promises, no disappointment. What da heck!
Re: Ukraine Election: Comedian Zelensky 'wins Presidency By Landslide' by GoodMuyis(m): 9:53pm On Apr 21, 2019
ChangeAgent007:

Now it's down to 3.

my house got billed 14k for 3hrs a day in kaduna
Re: Ukraine Election: Comedian Zelensky 'wins Presidency By Landslide' by BENEAMATA: 9:55pm On Apr 21, 2019
PRESIDENT AKPORORO LOADING ! !
Re: Ukraine Election: Comedian Zelensky 'wins Presidency By Landslide' by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 21, 2019
Oyibo people wey sabi. Ukraine has gotten bad in the last 5-10yrs.They new hands.
Re: Ukraine Election: Comedian Zelensky 'wins Presidency By Landslide' by stevio(m): 10:24pm On Apr 21, 2019
My brother, do the needful,buy a generator cheesy
ChangeAgent007:

Now it's down to 3.

Re: Ukraine Election: Comedian Zelensky 'wins Presidency By Landslide' by kapelvej: 10:34pm On Apr 21, 2019
iammo:

Since Russias invassion of Crimea Ukraine relationship with NATO is a serious one similar to member states. And the NATO joint military base on Russian border is the only thing keeping russia at bay. They stand as NATOs strongest and most important aly
Aly, not member. However, I salute your deep understanding of the murky waters of international diplomacy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Election: Comedian Zelensky 'wins Presidency By Landslide' by odeebee: 10:39pm On Apr 21, 2019
gcof:
lolss this subsidy scam pain you well well but relax Nigeria go dey alright last last

Aswear you r right bro
Re: Ukraine Election: Comedian Zelensky 'wins Presidency By Landslide' by odeebee: 10:40pm On Apr 21, 2019
Maket:
why did some of you refused to understand what they called the template?

Please make me understand. No one knows it all
Re: Ukraine Election: Comedian Zelensky 'wins Presidency By Landslide' by odeebee: 10:41pm On Apr 21, 2019
maasoap:

More like a one-chance. No promises, no disappointment. What da heck!

God bless you bro. I feel pained.
Re: Ukraine Election: Comedian Zelensky 'wins Presidency By Landslide' by ssogundele(m): 11:21pm On Apr 21, 2019
Josnac:

Ole!!
Never ever try this rubbish on my thread!

Can you enlighten me about this MTN lumos or where I can get detailed info on it?
Chat me on 08093132267. I work with lumos company. Will give the best advice.
Re: Ukraine Election: Comedian Zelensky 'wins Presidency By Landslide' by zlantanfan: 12:48am On Apr 22, 2019
iammo:
grin grin

The KGB spy agent of a President is taking Out NATO leaders and Ally with political experience with first timer entertainer or showbiz personalty like trump and this guy

yea, even the Merkel would be leaving in a year or two.

Then you have brexit just to destabilize EU front.

I think Russia actually even preferred this guy from start cos the incumbent was hard on Crimea.

Then their is a direct Russian interference in Poland election too which saw a particular candidate and a name sake independent stooge contesting just to confuse the voters and split votes.

In all Russian is extremely satisfied with breaking down the west allegiances in bit
Re: Ukraine Election: Comedian Zelensky 'wins Presidency By Landslide' by odigbosky(m): 6:20am On Apr 22, 2019
iammo:
grin grin

The KGB spy agent of a President is taking Out NATO leaders and Ally with political experience with first timer entertainer or showbiz personalty like trump and this guy

The fact that you just placed the Saudis and Qataris on the same side shows your knowledge of international politics isn't as deep as you potray
Re: Ukraine Election: Comedian Zelensky 'wins Presidency By Landslide' by iammo(m): 6:32am On Apr 22, 2019
odigbosky:

The fact that you just placed the Saudis and Qataris on the same side shows your knowledge of international politics isn't as deep as you potray

Russia would be the unifying factor when the time is right
Re: Ukraine Election: Comedian Zelensky 'wins Presidency By Landslide' by odigbosky(m): 6:38am On Apr 22, 2019
iammo:

Russia would be the unifying factor when the time is right

The Saudis want to be the major player in the middle east. Their enemy is Iran and any who allies with Iran in the middle east. Qatar has allied herself with the Iranians. The GCC has placed a ban on Qatar and anything it owns. The Saudis would rather dine with Israelis than with Qatar
Re: Ukraine Election: Comedian Zelensky 'wins Presidency By Landslide' by iammo(m): 6:52am On Apr 22, 2019
odigbosky:

The Saudis want to be the major player in the middle east. Their enemy is Iran and any who allies with Iran in the middle east. Qatar has allied herself with the Iranians. The GCC has placed a ban on Qatar and anything it owns. The Saudis would rather dine with Israelis than with Qatar

No doubt about your current fact. However, just like obama lifted sanction on iran suddenly colapsing world crude market. Saudis secretly wants a deal or a negotiation with Iran. And Russia can make that happen. No OPEC country likes a rouge country like Russia or Iran who wont listen to oil production cut to drive up crude prices, anybody that can bring Iran to reason along with GCC countries who wouldn't bargain with isreali intrest but nuetral like russia has upper hand.
Re: Ukraine Election: Comedian Zelensky 'wins Presidency By Landslide' by odigbosky(m): 6:55am On Apr 22, 2019
iammo:

No doubt about your current fact. However, just like obama lifted sanction on iran suddenly colapsing world crude market. Saudis secretly wants a deal or a negotiation with Iran. And Russia can make that happen. No OPEC country likes a rouge country like Russia or Iran who wont listen to oil production cut to drive up crude prices, anybody that can bring Iran to reason along with GCC countries who wouldn't bargain with isreali intrest but nuetral like russia has upper hand.

I just believe it's much more than just oil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

North Korea Issues A Stark Warning To The UN Security Council( Pics) / IDF Destroys Hamas Terror Leaders' Gaza City Tunnel Network ( Pics, Video) / Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.