Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,056 members, 7,956,946 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:26 PM

Ukraine Election: Comedian Zelensky 'wins Presidency By Landslide' - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Election: Comedian Zelensky 'wins Presidency By Landslide' (36467 Views)

Huge Landslide In Norway Washes Houses Into Sea (Photos) / Ukraine Election: Comedian Zelensky Wins Presidency By Landslide / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Election: Comedian Zelensky 'wins Presidency By Landslide' by iammo(m): 6:58am On Apr 22, 2019
odigbosky:

I just believe it's much more than just oil

Just mere speculations, just has no one can prove Russia medling with.us election or that of poland. Its when the actors act that we can confirm
Re: Ukraine Election: Comedian Zelensky 'wins Presidency By Landslide' by odigbosky(m): 7:01am On Apr 22, 2019
iammo:

Just mere speculations, just has no one can prove Russia medling with.us election or that of poland. Its when the actors act that we can confirm

Not that I pray for conflict, but a little tension in one of the GCC countries with major oil capabilities would at least push oil prices up for a while. That would be good for us here
Re: Ukraine Election: Comedian Zelensky 'wins Presidency By Landslide' by iammo(m): 7:12am On Apr 22, 2019
odigbosky:

Not that I pray for conflict, but a little tension in one of the GCC countries with major oil capabilities would at least push oil prices up for a while. That would be good for us here

In international politics and diplomacy,. Conflicts is not a bad thing. Just imagine little Yemen conflict overuning Suadi in a way to cut their production by half. Any Nigerian President instantly becomes an hero, because FAAC would have more to share if oil could climb the $100 price. Trump is already seeing that angle and heavily arming Saudis while trying to provoke Iran.
Re: Ukraine Election: Comedian Zelensky 'wins Presidency By Landslide' by odigbosky(m): 7:27am On Apr 22, 2019
iammo:

In international politics and diplomacy,. Conflicts is not a bad thing. Just imagine little Yemen conflict overuning Suadi in a way to cut their production by half. Any Nigerian President instantly becomes an hero, because FAAC would have more to share if oil could climb the $100 price. Trump is already seeing that angle and heavily arming Saudis while trying to provoke Iran.

You are right though. If there is a country I would like to see become aggressive again, then it's the sleeping tiger of Japan. Damn, the Chinese would pee on themselves
Re: Ukraine Election: Comedian Zelensky 'wins Presidency By Landslide' by iammo(m): 7:51am On Apr 22, 2019
odigbosky:

You are right though. If there is a country I would like to see become aggressive again, then it's the sleeping tiger of Japan. Damn, the Chinese would pee on themselves

Lets see if prince Nuhoritu would be better than his scared father and grandpa, Who became docile after americas little bombing. Trump has promised to be his first guest and i know trump would pump him up to allign together to reduce china growing bullish influence in the region. The prime minister is also a softy, but regime Change can happen anytime if the emperor influences it.

I just hope back home secrets of boko haram fighting because of lake chad basin brent oil is exposed, with the foreign intrest involved
Re: Ukraine Election: Comedian Zelensky 'wins Presidency By Landslide' by Ayobami7(m): 8:06am On Apr 22, 2019
好的
Re: Ukraine Election: Comedian Zelensky 'wins Presidency By Landslide' by Shaprara: 8:24am On Apr 22, 2019
Josnac:
[b][/b]

Ukrainian comedian Volodymyr Zelensky has won a run-off election to become the country's next president by a landslide, exit polls suggest.

The polls give him more than 70% support. He dominated the first round of voting three weeks ago when 39 candidates were on the ticket.
Mr Zelensky challenged incumbent president Petro Poroshenko.

Mr Poroshenko has admitted defeat but told supporters gathered in Kiev that he will not leave politics.

"I will never let you down," Mr Zelensky told supporters on Sunday.
He added: "While I am not formally president yet, as a citizen of Ukraine I can tell all post-Soviet countries: 'Look at us! Everything is possible!'"

If polls are correct, he will be elected for a five-year term.
Ukraine's president holds significant powers over the security, defence and foreign policy of the country.

Mr Zelensky, 41, is best known for starring in a political satirical drama called Servant of the People in which his character accidentally becomes Ukrainian president.
He ran under a political party with the same name as his show.

With no previous political experience, his campaign focused on his difference to the other candidates rather than on any concrete policy ideas.

Despite this, he won the first round with more than 30% of the vote - almost double what Mr Poroshenko got when he finished in second place with 15.95%.

More at:
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-48007487

Right-wing party winning everywhere.
Re: Ukraine Election: Comedian Zelensky 'wins Presidency By Landslide' by odigbosky(m): 9:46am On Apr 22, 2019
iammo:

Lets see if prince Nuhoritu would be better than his scared father and grandpa, Who became docile after americas little bombing. Trump has promised to be his first guest and i know trump would pump him up to allign together to reduce china growing bullish influence in the region. The prime minister is also a softy, but regime Change can happen anytime if the emperor influences it.

I just hope back home secrets of boko haram fighting because of lake chad basin brent oil is exposed, with the foreign intrest involved

I don't think Shinzo is a softy. You know the pacifist constitution is something you just can't throw away. Change is gradual and he is working slowly to fix the JSDF. Please don't call the Hiroshima and Nagasaki experience small bombs. The defeat was humiliating to the Japanese. They haven't been humiliated in a defeat after the meji restoration the way they suffered after world war 2.
I would really like to see Japan rise up again again. She is just the right power to check the bullish rise of China. The funny thing is that, I think southeast Asian nations would trust a rearmed Japan better than China. At least Japan is America's ally.
Re: Ukraine Election: Comedian Zelensky 'wins Presidency By Landslide' by starstaz(m): 8:38pm On Apr 22, 2019
iammo:
grin grin

I strongly suspect Putin has a hand in this.

The KGB spy agent of a President is taking Out NATO leaders and Ally with political experience with first timer entertainer or showbiz personalty like trump and this guy

Firstly obama caught him colluding with inexperienced showbiz Trump to hack and manipulate US election, Now Ukraine that host NATO base close to russia is in the hands of inexperienced comedian of a President

Russia China and Some powerfull Arabian countries are slowly taking up world power slowly while the rest of the free world laugh on

Now only German Angela Merkel seems strongest and experienced on the side of NATO Secuirity team, Trump, Macron, and this guy are new to the game

On the other side we have Commuinist and Arabian Muslims. With Putin of Russia, Jinping of China, Saudi king, Qatar King and Other GCC kings on the other side with long years of experience on international politics

Conspiracy. concocting what is not there.
Re: Ukraine Election: Comedian Zelensky 'wins Presidency By Landslide' by inereunwa1(m): 9:04pm On May 11, 2019
czarina:
give us a call!
you got it
Re: Ukraine Election: Comedian Zelensky 'wins Presidency By Landslide' by rollywise(m): 5:26pm On Jul 04, 2021
This can never happen in my country. It is even we the youth and populace that will first mock asking him if he thinks this is a movie. We are really our own problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

North Korea Issues A Stark Warning To The UN Security Council( Pics) / IDF Destroys Hamas Terror Leaders' Gaza City Tunnel Network ( Pics, Video) / Sweden Police Grant Permit For Koran Burning Protest Outside Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.