Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,063 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos (52004 Views)

See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... / Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos / Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos by RTSC: 8:08am On Apr 22, 2019
ValCon888:
The one in black is finer.
But the one in blue looks more elegant.

Let me not talk too much before some commenters will beat me black and blue.

I believe it is the other way round.
The one in blue is finer but dressed like an mgbeke.

The one in black is just there facially, but improved it with elegance.

Anyway, none of them is my business.

2 Likes

Re: Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos by jrusky(m): 8:09am On Apr 22, 2019
These are the Good news expected on Monday morning.

Good luck guys.
Re: Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos by Naijavisatalk: 8:09am On Apr 22, 2019
ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE US FROM OUR SINS, BELIEVE IN HIM AND ACCEPT HIM TODAY AND ALL YOUR SINS WILL BE FORGIVEN
Matthew 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

1 Like

Re: Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos by BeiFangLaye(m): 8:10am On Apr 22, 2019
AntiBrutus:
The bride to be in black is woke.

The one in blue na the Nigerian definition of wife material.

That one in blue will be typing wrapper in the house, but the one in black will visit and teach her to wear bum short and sare-wa-gba skirt.

If the one in blue over look the one in black line-up, she may become too woke for her husband to handle.

This is my prophesy...

E ba mi yin oluwa logo.

Re: Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos by essenceplus: 8:10am On Apr 22, 2019
Graphic designs forces your audience to pay attention. It helps promote better sales in business. This is one paramount reason you need an affordable graphics designer.

Graphic designs forces your audience to pay attention to your business advertisements.

Hire me today to design stunning graphic designs that will captive your audience.

Reach me on 0701 601 7124 .

https://www.nairaland.com/5141239/get-best-graphic-designs-projects

Re: Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos by BeiFangLaye(m): 8:11am On Apr 22, 2019
AntiBrutus:

That one in blue will be typing wrapper in the house, but the one in black will visit and teach her to wear bum short and sare-wa-gba skirt.

If the one in blue over look the one in black line-up, she may become too woke for her husband to handle.

This is my prophesy...

E ba mi yin oluwa logo.

Ogo in fun oluwa
praise!! praise the Lord!
Ha!Ha!Hallelujah!
Re: Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos by Snow02: 8:11am On Apr 22, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Just wondering......

Are their dicks and dick games identical too??
you shouldn't be thinking about dicks this early man that's pretty gay
Re: Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos by amaniro: 8:13am On Apr 22, 2019
ValCon888:

Guyyy you funny sha grin
Re: Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 22, 2019
jesvic91:
Chai!!

The twins got big nose

Typical definition of Nobody "NOSE" Tomorrow.

Be guided. grin grin. No be everything eye see, mouth must talk.

1 Like

Re: Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos by essenceplus: 8:17am On Apr 22, 2019
Nsonaso:
Nice

I sell Brand New and Used Laptops suitable for Architecturer Works, Animations and Video Editing...

Alienware, HP OMEN, Acer Predator, MSI and Asus REPUBLIC OF GAMERs... All at discounted prices

Whatsapp or Call 07050300043

Contact me for :

LOGO DESIGNS
COMPLIMENTARY CARD DESIGNS
BANNER ADS ILLUSTRATIONS
PRODUCT PAKAGING DESIGNS
FLYERS
PROMOTIONAL ITEMS DESIGNS AND LOTS MORE.

LETS BRAND YOUR BUSINESS AT POCKT FRIENDLY RATES TODAY

Graphic designs forces your audience to pay attention. It helps promote better sales in business. This is one paramount reason you need an affordable graphics designer.

Graphic designs forces your audience to pay attention to your business advertisements.

Hire me today to design stunning graphic designs that will captive your audience.

Reach me on 0701 601 7124

https://www.nairaland.com/5141239/get-best-graphic-designs-projects
Re: Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos by HabibiManpiros: 8:18am On Apr 22, 2019
But the twins too fine for the babes sha o. But l hail dem choice anyhow. Na to marry and remain married with rest of mind be d koko.

Happy married life guys. Waiting to welcome you to d club.
Re: Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos by oladele00(m): 8:19am On Apr 22, 2019
TIME TO RESCUE ONDO STATE FROM THE HANDS OF THE SLEEPING SEPTUAGENARIANS

Prince Eniola Ojajuni: A Youth Per Excellence

Leadership is not for those who doesn't know the strengths of its youths, rather it is for those who discover, develop and deploy those strengths towards achieving greatness especially in a country like ours that need youth rejuvenation. One paramount thing we must all have in mind is that the power of any society lies in the working ability of its youths. There comes a time in man's life when he learns to take hold of the future.

The saying keeps passing from generation to generation that youths are the 'Future of tomorrow', and you would want to ask :when is the future? The future is now with right man of excellence who knows how to motivate and develop the youths into vibrant tools of development. Prince Eniola Ojajuni is like an iroko tree that stands tall among others with significant use and importance. Serving as a certified consultant on investment and strategies to different agencies and organizations, he has the experience to invest in the youths and bring out the inner strengths in them. Youths are the beauty of a nation and as such must not be deprived of their rights.

Let's think in a new dimension and not rot in the lies of the old gladiators who has so misled us. Youth must brace up and face the challenge before them and not give up on bad representation. Prince Ojajuni is one leader who is able to take the youths across the bridges they are afraid to go. Embrace the spirit of youthful recovery. A man of excellence is here for the youths.

Re: Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos by Diso60090(m): 8:20am On Apr 22, 2019
AntiBrutus:

This is my prophesy...

E ba mi yin oluwa logo.

You are rugged for the definition
Re: Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos by Starpro87(m): 8:20am On Apr 22, 2019
jesvic91:
Chai!!
The twins got big nose
Typical definition of Nobody "NOSE" Tomorrow.
What will you say if you see my nose?
Re: Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos by israelmao(m): 8:23am On Apr 22, 2019
Quite immaculate!
Re: Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos by Oblitz(m): 8:24am On Apr 22, 2019
How do they determine paternity if they cross .........pollinate grin
Re: Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos by shegra58: 8:27am On Apr 22, 2019
ValCon888:

who even won beat you na gun I won gun you down grin

2 Likes

Re: Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos by shegra58: 8:31am On Apr 22, 2019
Sharp guys doing the wedding same day reduce the cost and stress if you know you know cheesy
Re: Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos by lordswill03: 8:34am On Apr 22, 2019
They want to cut cost. Naija I hail oo. Village people will be served at once .
Re: Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos by toprealman: 8:35am On Apr 22, 2019
Are they supposed to wed men....abi na one woman
Re: Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos by Dinho20(m): 8:45am On Apr 22, 2019
MARRIAGE IS BAE

1 Like

Re: Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos by Emyjeze(m): 8:51am On Apr 22, 2019
Wow.... I know this guys very well some years ago. . . . They are the owner of ''CampusTorch'' magazine. God bless you guys.

BTW oo is that not toryorsi on black and lepacious bukky on blue?? I sha know say nifemi go be chief brides maid....lol
Re: Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos by kingsleefolli(m): 8:53am On Apr 22, 2019
The black will introduced separation formulae.for the family.black smelling runners babe.no be talk am ooooooo
Re: Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 22, 2019
FlirtyGist:
See more pre-wedding pictures here >> http://gistmore.com/identitical-twin-brothers-set-to-wed-2-ladies-same-day-pre-wedding-photos

U need spread some butter on dat bread? Holla me grin
Re: Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos by Ayobami7(m): 9:29am On Apr 22, 2019
HML
Re: Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos by Dazuki(m): 9:54am On Apr 22, 2019
[color=#770077][/color]make I hear say two of them no the inter switch dey shell these girls
Re: Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos by TGMISKY(m): 9:59am On Apr 22, 2019
The ladies may be holding the wrong man.
Re: Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos by Theboss100(m): 10:41am On Apr 22, 2019
AntiBrutus:

This is my prophesy...

E ba mi yin oluwa logo.

Typing Wrapper Like Typist Hmmm. Anyway I Prefer The One On Black. She Will Be Hot In Da Oza Room. The One On Blue Will Be Master In Kitchen Activities
Re: Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos by Chizzylovevic: 1:50pm On Apr 22, 2019
Hope the ladies are Hassana and Hussaina. Twin babies fall on them shocked shocked shocked shocked[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men / What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? / Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.