Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,799 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Can 30k Minimum Wage Affect My Salary - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can 30k Minimum Wage Affect My Salary (2117 Views)

My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now / Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same / How I Doubled My Salary Two Years In A Row, And Will Be Tripling It This Year! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can 30k Minimum Wage Affect My Salary by Hotzone(m): 11:11pm On Apr 21, 2019
I am a member of one of Federal security agency and my monthly salary is above 30k so I want to know if the new minimum wage can affect me positively.
Matured explanation from my fellow adorable Nairalanders can be of tremendous help towards my next budget.

Lala please, bigger view
Re: Can 30k Minimum Wage Affect My Salary by opparadise: 11:17pm On Apr 21, 2019
Hotzone:
I am a member of one of Federal security agency and my monthly salary is above 30k so I want to know if the new minimum wage can affect me positively.
Matured explanation from my fellow adorable Nairalanders can be of tremendous help towards my next budget.

Lala please, bigger view
You just posted some random and not straightforward stingy-to-expantiate topic and wanted a wider response.
Post the amount (or approximation) and watch the mathematics done to you and its analysis.

2 Likes

Re: Can 30k Minimum Wage Affect My Salary by jom28gy(m): 9:36am On Apr 22, 2019
Hotzone:

Lala please, bigger view
yes,it affects every worker,irrespective of your salary status, execeptions are those on contract work,and part time workers
Re: Can 30k Minimum Wage Affect My Salary by Hotzone(m): 9:58am On Apr 22, 2019
jom28gy:
yes,it affects every worker,irrespective of your salary status, execeptions are those on contract work,and part time workers
I really want the actual rating let’s say my monthly take home is 70k
Re: Can 30k Minimum Wage Affect My Salary by Hotzone(m): 9:59am On Apr 22, 2019
opparadise:

You just posted some random and not straightforward stingy-to-expantiate topic and wanted a wider response.
Post the amount (or approximation) and watch the mathematics done to you and its analysis.
Yeah, let’s say 70k
Re: Can 30k Minimum Wage Affect My Salary by jom28gy(m): 10:16am On Apr 22, 2019
Hotzone:

I really want the actual rating let’s say my monthly take home is 70k
the 30k,minimum wage, is a benchmark, of any worker at the point of entry, the least that will be paid to a worker,which is 30k,as of grade level o-1,not that,30k,is going to be added to your already 70k.at least,some fractions will be added to it.
Re: Can 30k Minimum Wage Affect My Salary by Damfostopper(m): 10:32am On Apr 22, 2019
previous minimum wage was 18k......now they av implemented the 30k..... meaning that there's is 12k increment on the former.....

so if you wey earning 20k.... that will 20 + 12 =32......

if you were earning 30k.... that will be 30 + 12 = 42......

if you were earning 70k... it will be 70 + 12 = 82........

wisdom wee not kee me

4 Likes

Re: Can 30k Minimum Wage Affect My Salary by IAMBOSS1990: 11:23am On Apr 22, 2019
This is strictly for those interested in getting teaching jobs in Abuja and Lagos. We connect teachers with Schools in Abuja and Lagos, all you have to do is send us a mail with your area of specialization as the subject of the mail along with your CV.
There are two email addresses, one for Lagos ( lagosteachingjobs@outlook.com) and the other for Abuja (abujateachingjobs@outlook.com) . Send your CV to the mail of the location you are interested in.
We will send your CV to a partner school interested in your services. Whenever you get an invite, inform us and we will give you the heads up you need including Salary, location and working conditions.
Teaching jobs are the easiest jobs to get in Nigeria right now without having connections so don't miss out.
Schools interested in our services can also send us mails.
NOTE: we do not charge for our services as we are only trying to facilitate easy connection in Education. GOODLUCK

Please share to others
Re: Can 30k Minimum Wage Affect My Salary by Samakus(m): 11:39am On Apr 22, 2019
IAMBOSS1990:
This is strictly for those interested in getting teaching jobs in Abuja and Lagos. We connect teachers with Schools in Abuja and Lagos, all you have to do is send us a mail with your area of specialization as the subject of the mail along with your CV.
There are two email addresses, one for Lagos ( lagosteachingjobs@outlook.com) and the other for Abuja (abujateachingjobs@outlook.com) . Send your CV to the mail of the location you are interested in.
We will send your CV to a partner school interested in your services. Whenever you get an invite, inform us and we will give you the heads up you need including Salary, location and working conditions.
Teaching jobs are the easiest jobs to get in Nigeria right now without having connections so don't miss out.
Schools interested in our services can also send us mails.
NOTE: we do not charge for our services as we are only trying to facilitate easy connection in Education. GOODLUCK

Please share to others

Nice one. Are there plans for Portharcourt residents too? Nigeria's third biggest city needs an initiative like this
Re: Can 30k Minimum Wage Affect My Salary by IAMBOSS1990: 11:41am On Apr 22, 2019
Samakus:

Nice one. Are there plans for Portharcourt residents too? Nigeria's third biggest city needs an initiative like this
Definitely, but right now we are focusing on Abuja and Lagos. Kindly share to those who may be interested.
Re: Can 30k Minimum Wage Affect My Salary by abdulazeez1002(m): 2:21pm On Apr 22, 2019
Damfostopper:
previous minimum wage was 18k......now they av implemented the 30k..... meaning that there's is 12k increment on the former.....

wisdom wee not kee me
That's not how it's works
Re: Can 30k Minimum Wage Affect My Salary by Adebowhales(m): 3:39pm On Apr 22, 2019
Damfostopper:

wisdom wee not kee me

Wrong calculations
Re: Can 30k Minimum Wage Affect My Salary by Adebowhales(m): 3:46pm On Apr 22, 2019
The percentage added to the 18000 is 68% of 18000 which is 12000.

Since you earn 70000, then be looking out for 47600 as your increment which sums up your total to 117600.
Re: Can 30k Minimum Wage Affect My Salary by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 22, 2019
Damfostopper:

wisdom wee not kee me
you calculated wrongly and you are praising yourself
Re: Can 30k Minimum Wage Affect My Salary by Bossontop(m): 9:16pm On Apr 22, 2019
undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Jobs In Ibadan / Grand Oak Calling For Interview / Lapo Interviewees: Any Updates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.