Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Olajumoke Curses Those Telling Her To Return To Her Baby Daddy After Changing Hi - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Curses Those Telling Her To Return To Her Baby Daddy After Changing Hi (37451 Views)

Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend / Eucharia Anunobi Prays At Uche Elendu Looted Shop, Curses Those Who Said She Lie / Mercy Aigbe Curses Those Linking Her Properties To Men, Governors, Presidents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Curses Those Telling Her To Return To Her Baby Daddy After Changing Hi by Satan66(m): 8:06am On Apr 22, 2019
zeb04:
lol talking about your mother boy?
I said woman.
Isn't my mom a woman?
Stupidity is probably your selling point.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Curses Those Telling Her To Return To Her Baby Daddy After Changing Hi by nkwuocha: 8:07am On Apr 22, 2019
Sammyblaq:
Why she no divorce the husband when she been dey sell bread¿.

People and their judgements sef.
She no try jare.

2mao na she go come back dey beg the society, share en account detail for help.

They were NEVER married! Yoruba baby mamas DO look themsekves as married.A society Bleep ups i hate with passion.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Curses Those Telling Her To Return To Her Baby Daddy After Changing Hi by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:07am On Apr 22, 2019
delishpot:

Do all the worlds rich men stay loyal to their wives when they make money?

You dey mind am but as na woman now them won cry.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Curses Those Telling Her To Return To Her Baby Daddy After Changing Hi by Bobby4090: 8:08am On Apr 22, 2019
KevMitnick:
I can't judge her for this. This applies to all of us in all facets of life: whenever you have the upper hand in a situation, don't oppress people because in life, the table can turn anytime and that without your permission. He may have made life difficult for her before her fame and hoped to maintain status quo now that she is richer and famous, unfortunately, the woman is now stronger and wiser. Oga go still go beg las las, and the woman will regret her decision too. The price you pay for fame.

For God sake they have two kids. Divorce should only be a last resort when every available means for peace has been exhausted.
Re: Olajumoke Curses Those Telling Her To Return To Her Baby Daddy After Changing Hi by shugabasbn: 8:09am On Apr 22, 2019
None of my business. Many are divorcing everyday
Re: Olajumoke Curses Those Telling Her To Return To Her Baby Daddy After Changing Hi by nkwuocha: 8:09am On Apr 22, 2019
Satan66:

I said woman.
Isn't my mom a woman?
Stupidity is probably your selling point.

Now this is funny! Never knew satan has got a mother!

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Curses Those Telling Her To Return To Her Baby Daddy After Changing Hi by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 22, 2019
ollah1:

They weren't married but they lived together raising their kids. But according to you, olajumoke was busy hawking bread to meet ends while the children's father was playing ludo. Ok nah!!

They lived together? Stop arguing blindly on a new week. It was when she got picked by TY that the guy went to meet her in Lag since he was the only alternative to serve as a hubby then. It seems you don't know what some single mums go through.

I spit on all the ladies in this generation all the time, they are bitches, they are cheaters etc but at the same time, we can't blame them all the time. Same way you all blame Tiwa Savage without knowing her predicaments with the guy tbillz. It's good to know some details once in a while before hiding under online anonymity to blame and judge innocent people.

4 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Curses Those Telling Her To Return To Her Baby Daddy After Changing Hi by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 22, 2019
babzo:

Knowledge is sweet, gossip is delicious bro!
Philosophic smiley
Re: Olajumoke Curses Those Telling Her To Return To Her Baby Daddy After Changing Hi by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:11am On Apr 22, 2019
tohyorsih2:
It's a very big problem for a woman to be richer than her husband.

Future hubby gats to be richer than me cool

It is not a problem.
It is not only women that misbehave when they make money men are worse.
It is not a gender thing but a human thing.Money changes some people.
Please don't preach the bolded to women and girls who want to make it just limit this your reasoning to yourself.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Curses Those Telling Her To Return To Her Baby Daddy After Changing Hi by nkwuocha: 8:12am On Apr 22, 2019
Bobby4090:

For God sake they have two kids. Divorce should only be a last resort when every available means for peace has been exhausted.

The bloggers are just fools.She changed her name.There is No proof of marriage.The guy is just a sperm donor, they were never married.Answering the husbands name was to feel good about herself.No body take baby mamas serious in a hypocritical society like Nigeria.Got it?

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Curses Those Telling Her To Return To Her Baby Daddy After Changing Hi by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 22, 2019
Satan66:
Apart from sex, children and food.
Mention another use of a woman angry

Who told u they can cook ?? Most modern women I know are useless when it comes to kitchen affairs. .. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Curses Those Telling Her To Return To Her Baby Daddy After Changing Hi by bolayei: 8:19am On Apr 22, 2019
Typical for people to bash her. Let's open our minds small. She was hawking bread and butter but what was her husband doing? If he was nice to her and truly loved her will allow her walk miles to sell only bread that is not economically viable? If she had the time to manage her new life and still be his loyal wife/slave would she do both? Money expose people. If she was atl least a little bit okay or had basic education would she be with him or married him at the age she married him? The guy should count his losses and move on

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Curses Those Telling Her To Return To Her Baby Daddy After Changing Hi by Westsida: 8:22am On Apr 22, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Dey were never married, get that. The guy just impregnated the girl. So even other point aside, only that point gives the lady opportunity to do whatever she wants.
If you win million naira lottery today, it's your choice to marry you baby mama or not. It depends if she's been nice to you or not and you think she deserves to enjoy your money with you.

But if you're married, then people can blame you. So, they were never married. Get that

Your just acting all blame on the man without even hearing the other side of the story. Nawao

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Curses Those Telling Her To Return To Her Baby Daddy After Changing Hi by Westsida: 8:25am On Apr 22, 2019
Satan66:

Companionship, maybe.. but that can only exist if there’s love.
Re: Olajumoke Curses Those Telling Her To Return To Her Baby Daddy After Changing Hi by AdemolaA2: 8:26am On Apr 22, 2019
Tallesty1:
Trash as usual. These people seem to feed on pity, most of them.

If not that they grew up in a broken home, it will be how they hawked to earn a living or how they were raped bla bla.

I honestly don't know what they benefit from lying(not all) about their pasts? Nobody's past is the worst, stop telling us about yours,we all have our own and we are not telling you because it's none of your business.

Chaiii .. Walahi.. I’m lost here cos this comment of yours seems to be for another topic on another thread..may be a thread on Linda ikeji’s blog ..

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Curses Those Telling Her To Return To Her Baby Daddy After Changing Hi by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 22, 2019
I will never allow my wife chop bread again.....seems bread make her head swell up
Re: Olajumoke Curses Those Telling Her To Return To Her Baby Daddy After Changing Hi by Westsida: 8:27am On Apr 22, 2019
gloria34:
Not until women learn to work hard, be financially independent and emotionally strong, many will remain in abusive marriages. Glad women are finding their feet

No be Man take the pics on the street wey changed her life? Una go dey act as if una fit do without men.
Re: Olajumoke Curses Those Telling Her To Return To Her Baby Daddy After Changing Hi by Lexusgs430: 8:27am On Apr 22, 2019
Money and Fame, the root of all evil.......

Her ex husband should see this as a challenge........ Let's hope she does not regret this action........

Marriage is not by Fire or Force.........
Re: Olajumoke Curses Those Telling Her To Return To Her Baby Daddy After Changing Hi by bolayei: 8:27am On Apr 22, 2019
She meant whatever treatment accorded her by the man should be the commenter's portion since he thinks she had a good a life
Noel1:
What's wrong with this Woman and curses?

A big turn off undecided

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Curses Those Telling Her To Return To Her Baby Daddy After Changing Hi by bolayei: 8:27am On Apr 22, 2019
Satan66:

Comforter
Re: Olajumoke Curses Those Telling Her To Return To Her Baby Daddy After Changing Hi by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 22, 2019
KevMitnick:
I can't judge her for this. This applies to all of us in all facets of life: whenever you have the upper hand in a situation, don't oppress people because in life, the table can turn anytime and that without your permission. He may have made life difficult for her before her fame and hoped to maintain status quo now that she is richer and famous, unfortunately, the woman is now stronger and wiser. Oga go still go beg las las, and the woman will regret her decision too. The price you pay for fame.

"He may have....." Assumption is the mother of frustration. How did you know...? Were you there? Have you heard from the guy too?

Nairalanders can pokenose for Africa

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Curses Those Telling Her To Return To Her Baby Daddy After Changing Hi by Burgerlomo: 8:30am On Apr 22, 2019
tohyorsih2:
It's a very big problem for a woman to be richer than her husband.

Future hubby gats to be richer than me cool

I'm fully loaded baby gat 30b in my akant cool
Re: Olajumoke Curses Those Telling Her To Return To Her Baby Daddy After Changing Hi by Muscomide: 8:30am On Apr 22, 2019
crackhouse:
they can be used for ritual too.

Ha ha ha ha ha. Your head dey there, bro
Re: Olajumoke Curses Those Telling Her To Return To Her Baby Daddy After Changing Hi by Isoduwa(m): 8:31am On Apr 22, 2019
AntiWailer:

House boy ?

What was the lazy idiot expecting ?

When he sit his ass at home all day.

Have have u ever seen a Man that left his house 6am to return 7/8pm complain of being treated as house boy ?
I don see many
Re: Olajumoke Curses Those Telling Her To Return To Her Baby Daddy After Changing Hi by Neoteny(m): 8:31am On Apr 22, 2019
Satan66:

Is that all you can think of?

I don't like how you underrate women.....

... because they're good at ironing clothes too.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Curses Those Telling Her To Return To Her Baby Daddy After Changing Hi by Unik3030: 8:34am On Apr 22, 2019
Auxtin85:
This lady don Bleep for better bed begin think say she don arrive, fame doesn’t last forever neither will yours, model wey go school get other areas to turn to when modeling fail still dey fall let alone you wey nor fit identity your papa name even if it’s written as bold and big as trailer.

Na your children go dull you las las.
stfu,they were not even together b4 d fame. it was after this girl made it that they did arrangee reconciliation for them so what didn't make it work at first broke it now. so don't say what u don't know

4 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Curses Those Telling Her To Return To Her Baby Daddy After Changing Hi by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:35am On Apr 22, 2019
AngelHoly:
See diswon oh

Dis bread seller of yesterday

Nawa oh...I'm getting scared of ladies
If she no go skul come dey do like dis

Talk of my babe wey don get her masters.....
She fit pin me if she later blow...

Dis example is enough...lemme change my pattern of loving

Lol, oga better brazen up for the worst. We were very cool till she went for her Masters. That was where she cheated and we became history.
Re: Olajumoke Curses Those Telling Her To Return To Her Baby Daddy After Changing Hi by desmond2pk: 8:35am On Apr 22, 2019
The truth is, poverty humbles people and money brings out the real personality.
I once dated a girl who was damn poor and very humble. I was happy because i was a kind of light to her life, a girl of date status, dating s guy with 2 cars and living in a flat. At a time, her sister pushed her out and i told her to stay with me.
Then, one day she told me she won american visa lottery someone played for her. We were all happy together. Her father was poor and nobody from her family to pay the visa fee and ticket and other fees. I took it as my responsibility.
I paid for the visa. Ticket. BTA and clothes and plenty of weavon to sell there. Everything was going on well until she started work in america and started saving money. In all her money, she didn't remember to buy sicks, or boxers and shirts for me who made sure she came to America. Within a year, she started telling me she had a boy friend and that i should deal with it. That her father said that she shouldn't marry me because i am a Christian. My dear humble ajokeade became an arrogant lady in America.
And that became the end of that Relationship. Its been about 11 Years no calls or message from her, to even know how i am doing. This is a girl i thought we were in love and i was doing my best to assist.
Olajumoke was not a good person. Money just revealed how true personality.

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Curses Those Telling Her To Return To Her Baby Daddy After Changing Hi by monarch101(m): 8:35am On Apr 22, 2019
Sellfish:
When you were selling Agege Bread and Industrial butter, and sharing pussy to drunk conductors under Ikeja Bridge, this man stood by you despite your cheap slattery....

Monkey has been worn Agbada...Now Monkey is claiming to be owner of Zoo... undecided

Her next Sugar daddy will give her HIV sad
i dunno you, but with this your post,may you never lack anything

Mark my words

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Curses Those Telling Her To Return To Her Baby Daddy After Changing Hi by lordswill03: 8:36am On Apr 22, 2019
No worries, let Nigerians start having pity on him now and shower him with car and plenty cash. Na she go even come back begging. Poverty is a disease I swear
Re: Olajumoke Curses Those Telling Her To Return To Her Baby Daddy After Changing Hi by monarch101(m): 8:37am On Apr 22, 2019
AntiWailer:

House boy ?

What was the lazy idiot expecting ?

When he sit his ass at home all day.

Have have u ever seen a Man that left his house 6am to return 7/8pm complain of being treated as house boy ?
yeah(come to Gwarinpa in Abuja)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cynthia Onoriode Attends Church With Her Triplets / Fadeyi Oloro Is Sick, Lands In Hospital / Grace Makun Rocks Her Baby Bump In Swimwear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.