Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Olajumoke Curses Those Telling Her To Return To Her Baby Daddy After Changing Hi - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Curses Those Telling Her To Return To Her Baby Daddy After Changing Hi (37452 Views)

Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend / Eucharia Anunobi Prays At Uche Elendu Looted Shop, Curses Those Who Said She Lie / Mercy Aigbe Curses Those Linking Her Properties To Men, Governors, Presidents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Curses Those Telling Her To Return To Her Baby Daddy After Changing Hi by pek(m): 1:00pm On Apr 22, 2019
Sally97:

Pls what was the man's occupation or was he solely relying on the woman's source of income and turning the woman to he's ATM because that's the part we forget easily
his not he's
Re: Olajumoke Curses Those Telling Her To Return To Her Baby Daddy After Changing Hi by chineloSA(f): 1:12pm On Apr 22, 2019
I thought she can't read; write and speak English. Now she is this fluent, shocked shocked
Re: Olajumoke Curses Those Telling Her To Return To Her Baby Daddy After Changing Hi by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 22, 2019
Sellfish:

Her next Sugar daddy will give her HIV

* This statement:
Bad.
Harsh.
Wicked.
Evil.
Very evil. cool cool

* Reminder:
What you wish others, comes back to you.

* Advice:
Repent cool
Repent immediately!

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Curses Those Telling Her To Return To Her Baby Daddy After Changing Hi by Elliot2(m): 2:07pm On Apr 22, 2019
If I had the means I would have helped that poor man. In as much as I don't know the true story,I still feel pity for him. look,if you are a man and you have ever been jilted by a lady after a sudden upgrade in her life, u will know how hurt it feels.
Re: Olajumoke Curses Those Telling Her To Return To Her Baby Daddy After Changing Hi by dhabeautyjas(f): 2:22pm On Apr 22, 2019
KevinDein:

Maybe, because I really don't get it.

During weddings, the preachers usually give sermons on how forgiveness is the key to a successful marriage and I see everyone nodding in agreement. But on nairaland a certain dude is saying women don't forgive and he's literally having the most likes on the thread which basically implies that the women on here actually agree they are unforgiving beings.

We just love living a lie, don't we?

forgiveness is good, but are u encouraging men to keep being calous to their women and the women should just keep forgiving since they are women.
Most women are going through alot and they hardly say it out just to protect the men, if the table was turned, the men will tell every tom dick and harry adding lies to make their story sweet.
Nobody is even seeing the kind of pain she had endured over time. None of you is bothered about her physical and emotional trauma, all u care about is for her to remain there.
A woman thats not working mostly endure pain and hardship (only few strong ones will say no cos most fear for their future and would rather die) ,now she is fit to take care of herself and u still want her to keep enduring. Thats wickedness.
If this story had been the other way round, am sure u will still blame the woman for not representing the man well in his new status. double standards if i may say.
Re: Olajumoke Curses Those Telling Her To Return To Her Baby Daddy After Changing Hi by KevinDein: 2:43pm On Apr 22, 2019
dhabeautyjas:

forgiveness is good, but are u encouraging men to keep being calous to their women and the women should just keep forgiving since they are women.
Most women are going through alot and they hardly say it out just to protect the men, if the table was turned, the men will tell every tom dick and harry adding lies to make their story sweet.
Nobody is even seeing the kind of pain she had endured over time. None of you is bothered about her physical and emotional trauma, all u care about is for her to remain there.
A woman thats not working mostly endure pain and hardship (only few strong ones will say no cos most fear for their future and would rather die) ,now she is fit to take care of herself and u still want her to keep enduring. Thats wickedness.
If this story had been the other way round, am sure u will still blame the woman for not representing the man well in his new status. double standards if i may say.
Alright lady. My bad. We should all just bail out on our partners when things turn rosy for us. What a wonderful world that would be.
Re: Olajumoke Curses Those Telling Her To Return To Her Baby Daddy After Changing Hi by Hayjay1710: 3:04pm On Apr 22, 2019
Wetin concern me for something wey no concern me, i beg make i continue with me drawimg joor..

Re: Olajumoke Curses Those Telling Her To Return To Her Baby Daddy After Changing Hi by enemyofprogress: 3:46pm On Apr 22, 2019
Useless biitch! You eyes go soon clear, shediot
Re: Olajumoke Curses Those Telling Her To Return To Her Baby Daddy After Changing Hi by frozen70(f): 3:57pm On Apr 22, 2019
kurupt1:
shut up......all these young women of this generation sef

Hei
You don't have to be insultive just to attack ❗❗

You are yet to get married and understand that marriage is

Where you will have to tolerate the foolishness of a man and the stupidity of a woman

Have you ever thought of it ❓
Re: Olajumoke Curses Those Telling Her To Return To Her Baby Daddy After Changing Hi by Gentleziggy(m): 4:24pm On Apr 22, 2019
She Don arrived for her mind b that
Re: Olajumoke Curses Those Telling Her To Return To Her Baby Daddy After Changing Hi by delishpot: 9:13pm On Apr 22, 2019
maasoap:

Good for women, good for Jumoke. Me, I just hope that you will come back to write this kind of poem and story whenever it happens the other way round

Sure. I do not condone abuse unless deserved.
Re: Olajumoke Curses Those Telling Her To Return To Her Baby Daddy After Changing Hi by Misslagbaja: 9:43pm On Apr 22, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

As useless as your smelly pssy. Bitches be wanting to be dignified, after portraying una selves as sex objects, dressing anyhow, jumping like dog from one dck to another, behaving anyhow. Una still want to have respect. NO! You will have to choose one between dignity and uselessness.

You can call me what you want. You already said women are useless. I won't argue with you cos its obvious your mum and sisters are, and that's why you say women are useless.

Pele
Re: Olajumoke Curses Those Telling Her To Return To Her Baby Daddy After Changing Hi by dhabeautyjas(f): 10:14pm On Apr 22, 2019
KevinDein:

Alright lady. My bad. We should all just bail out on our partners when things turn rosy for us. What a wonderful world that would be.
Not bailing out. But we should stop judging people. Before u judge, try find out the true story, u may have a different opinion. Am only sad cos everyone is attacking the lady without even finding out her reasons
Re: Olajumoke Curses Those Telling Her To Return To Her Baby Daddy After Changing Hi by paulibling(m): 9:05am On Apr 23, 2019
frozen70:
Well marriage is not something to manage with both parties to an extent

Once the love is no longer there and your happiness is no longer guaranteed, just walk out gently without maiming any one

Well then do not hypocrite when you hear or see a man leave a woman for a younger slay queen.
Re: Olajumoke Curses Those Telling Her To Return To Her Baby Daddy After Changing Hi by frozen70(f): 2:46pm On Apr 23, 2019
paulibling:

Well then do not hypocrite when you hear or see a man leave a woman for a younger slay queen.

If because he wants a slay queen he left his marriage,

Then he is the architect of his own downfall

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Grace Makun Rocks Her Baby Bump In Swimwear / Aik Eke: Chacha Eke's Brother: He Outburst Was Not Because Of Domestic Violence' / Cynthia Onoriode Attends Church With Her Triplets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.