Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Fish Found With Man-like Lips And Teeth (PHOTOS) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Fish Found With Man-like Lips And Teeth (PHOTOS) (2791 Views)

Fish With 'human' Teeth Caught In North Carolina / Fish With Human Teeth Baffles Beachgoers After Being Caught On Pier(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fish Found With Man-like Lips And Teeth (PHOTOS) by Harlarbiz01(m): 9:17am On Apr 22, 2019
Wonder shall never end as God is so wonderful, this wonderful sea food was found inside a sea in Malaysia and got everyon wondering and surprised of this creature

Re: Fish Found With Man-like Lips And Teeth (PHOTOS) by Harlarbiz01(m): 9:20am On Apr 22, 2019
Resemblance ... hope this dude not fucking Fish ... or dude dropped his used condom inside the sea when he visited Malay

1 Share

Re: Fish Found With Man-like Lips And Teeth (PHOTOS) by essenceplus: 9:24am On Apr 22, 2019
Wow
Re: Fish Found With Man-like Lips And Teeth (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 22, 2019
Slay mama
Re: Fish Found With Man-like Lips And Teeth (PHOTOS) by mysteryman2014: 9:45am On Apr 22, 2019
Photoshop
Re: Fish Found With Man-like Lips And Teeth (PHOTOS) by sulakishop(m): 9:51am On Apr 22, 2019
Bloggers
Re: Fish Found With Man-like Lips And Teeth (PHOTOS) by TANID(m): 10:23am On Apr 22, 2019
Re: Fish Found With Man-like Lips And Teeth (PHOTOS) by TANID(m): 10:24am On Apr 22, 2019
Harlarbiz01:
Resemblance ... hope this dude not fucking Fish ... or dude dropped his used condom inside the sea when he visited Malay

grin grin
Re: Fish Found With Man-like Lips And Teeth (PHOTOS) by TANID(m): 10:25am On Apr 22, 2019
Shibaraba:
Slay mama
Slay Mamywater Right
grin grin
Re: Fish Found With Man-like Lips And Teeth (PHOTOS) by TANID(m): 10:26am On Apr 22, 2019
mysteryman2014:
Photoshop
Maybe But I Think It's Real
Re: Fish Found With Man-like Lips And Teeth (PHOTOS) by mysteryman2014: 10:31am On Apr 22, 2019
TANID:

Maybe But I Think It's Real

This damn too real to be true, the dentition for is just unfish like.

Just too real to be true
Re: Fish Found With Man-like Lips And Teeth (PHOTOS) by okoroemeka(m): 1:13pm On Apr 22, 2019
Harlarbiz01:
Wonder shall never end as God is so wonderful, this wonderful sea food was found inside a sea in Malaysia and got everyon wondering and surprised of this creature
that fish still dey learn work,if u enter the fish market under bridge of river cross at itu ,you will see fish we get teeth like lion,camel,baboon,even gorilla,hmm,the first time I go there see red crab as big as old layer I know say things live for water.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Durable Mobile Tarpaulin Ponds For Sale (MORE PICTURES/PRICE UPDATES) / Lands For Sale In The South East????? any hope / How I Started Maikarto Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.