Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment Ever - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment Ever (12597 Views)

Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School? / Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. / Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment Ever by DESLICK: 5:19pm On Sep 16, 2010
[b]Guys, Ladies, Gentlemen, Kindly recount your Most Embarrasing Moment Ever, Pls no Lies
Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment Ever by Omolola1(f): 5:31pm On Sep 16, 2010
This happened yesterday!

I was going home from school, though i must confess i was looking good yesterday!

This guy just came from nowhere and said to me "GIRL! I swear, You are Beautiful!"
in the presence of every one (outside the school)

I was DAMN EMBARASSED! undecided

1 Like

Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment Ever by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 16, 2010
Omotola abi stop it, that can not possibly be your most embarrassing moment. Funny BTW.

@topic, I ain't saying mine sorry.

2 Likes

Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment Ever by tjskii(f): 6:21pm On Sep 16, 2010
@omolola hmmm u go girl(on the looking good part)

Mine happened when i was a bit younger,in those days i used to wish i had bigger bosoms,so to enhance my size,i always used wonder bras(which is a fabulous invention by the way),these bras(for those who aren't in the know)gives the user major cleavage,so anyway back to my gist,
there was this particular fella i fancied(a total hunk),and one way or the other we found ourselves alone,& well one thing led to another we started smooching and suddenly,for reasons still unknown, one of the bra pads fell out,  we both kinda froze,i was so embarassed, and then the next second we both burst in to lafta cos it was so hilarious,he still teases me about it till today,but oh well poo happens  grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment Ever by Dereformer(m): 6:27pm On Sep 16, 2010
Actually this happened to me last month. I attended a weeding with my fiancee and while we were exchanging pleasantries with some dignitaries, as put my hand inside my pocket to bring out my hanky so as to clean my face in that sunny afternoon, out came a big cockroach and everybody stared at me. I was momemtarily flabbergasted and speechless. My fiance did not talk to me for one week b/c of this incidence.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment Ever by noblegas2(m): 6:54pm On Sep 16, 2010
Abt 4 yrs ago while i was stil in Lasgidi.I was alone at home & jst puttin on a 'Jalabiya'(ARABIAN OUTFIT) den suddenly D bell rang & as i reached 4 D door , I saw a sexy figure wit succulent breasties of wich i culd C D cleavages well enuf standin in front of me.She came 2 ask of ma bruv of course & d next thang, Big Bros don stand @ full attention. ha! & wat i was wearing didnt help D mata @ all.D chick jst luked @ me & smiled.Men, i wished 4 D ground 2 jst open up & swallow me dat dae cuz twas very embarassing. . .lol grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment Ever by tjskii(f): 7:26pm On Sep 16, 2010
Dereformer:

Actually this happened to me last month. I attended a weeding with my fiancee and while we were exchanging pleasantries with some dignitaries, as put my hand inside my pocket to bring out my hanky so as to clean my face in that sunny afternoon, out came a big cockroach and everybody stared at me. I was momemtarily flabbergasted and speechless. My fiance did not talk to me for one week b/c of this incidence.
oh my word, ROTFLMAO grin grin grin,that is so funnnnyyy

2 Likes

Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment Ever by legendprac(m): 8:31pm On Sep 16, 2010
Cracking my brain, will be back soon,
Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment Ever by r231(m): 9:20pm On Sep 16, 2010
farted (very loud) in a resturant full of people on valentines day and everybody started looking at me funny grin grin cheesy
Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment Ever by Omolola1(f): 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2010
@deformer, very funny! @rokiatu, yeah, that's not the only one but the most recent~
Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment Ever by googles: 9:38pm On Sep 16, 2010
Dereformer:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

dat was so fooooony cheesy
Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment Ever by daduke2k(m): 1:08am On Sep 17, 2010
*grabs popcorn and coke, dis is interestin*
Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment Ever by ice234: 1:15am On Sep 17, 2010
the day she told me to take her friends in a 3some
Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment Ever by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 19, 2010
Interesting and so funny! Pls let in more entries a-b-e-g cos i wan laff, cant wait to read the next post>
Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment Ever by 1102(m): 12:20am On Sep 20, 2010
Omolola1:

This happened yesterday!

I was going home from school, though i must confess i was looking good yesterday!

This guy just came from nowhere and said to me "GIRL! I swear, You are Beautiful!"
in the presence of every one (outside the school)

I was DAMN EMBARASSED! undecided

shocked shocked angry angry angry
Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment Ever by kcblast(m): 12:54am On Sep 20, 2010
Mine was d day my ex text me one night to come downstairs 2 service her carburator.
I didn't waste any seconds but 2 rush.That was about 9:30 pm & phcn didn't show face since morning. So we decided 2 hav d quickie right there,infact, i was about 2 drive my limo right inside her garage. So phcn immediately show face.
Mehn,i waz like,"just disappear like a ghost"
Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment Ever by InkedNerd(f): 5:03am On Sep 20, 2010
Hmmm, my most embarrassing moment would probably be when I nearly lost my virginity to a guy that I liked. I'd met him at school and we started flirting for some time. Eventually, at some point he invited me over to his apartment one weekend to hang out and by "hang out" I knew he meant that he wanted to have s.ex with me but I was ok with me. Although I was a virgin, I was very much aware of my sexuality. Anyway, it happened on a weekend during the winter time. It had been raining a lot that winter so it was trying to dress cute and still be warm at the same time. By the time I got to his house I was shivering because of the cold. So anyway, I went over to the his apartment all dolled up. The moment I stepped into the apartment, he was undressing me, pretty soon I was in my bra and panties. By the time I realized it, I was in bed with him and he was all other me. Then I started to get a bit conscious about my body so when he's touch me I'd move his hands. Eventually, he got frustrated and he said to me "Why are you so self conscious about your body? You have a great body, so what's the problem?" at that moment, all I could do was just sit there looking at him. . . Eventually, I said to him "Sorry, I can't help it". So he tried again and this time while I was on top him, I was shivering and he thought it was because I was nervous about having s.ex with him when in reality I was shivering because I was cold. Eventually, he got turned off and both of us were no longer in the mood. That was the crappiest and most embarrassing s.ex weekend I ever had. Now that I look back at it, I don't really feel embarrassed that it happened, it felt really awkward and kinda sad at that moment but eventually, I got over it. Till this day, I still haven't had s.ex with him, but we fool around whenever we meet up. Although I wanted to lose my virginity to him I'm glad the whole thing never happened. Seems like not having s.ex with him made us closer.
Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment Ever by DESLICK: 8:04am On Sep 20, 2010
I actually wanted to hear about embarassing moments from Nairaland Greats like 190 and the rest of the pack!!, where are u guys @??
Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment Ever by tosat: 8:55am On Sep 20, 2010
it happened last year on the train. For some reason, i could not program my bladder to wait till I got to the town i was traveling to so i went to use the loo and forgot to lock the door. So this oyinbo man freaked out when he opened the toilet door and I was using it. Moreover, it was a toilet for disabled so i could not quickly shut it. I had to wait till the stupid electric toilet door finished sliding open by itself, then i just pressed a button and it very very slowly closed again.

The most embarrassing part: It was a very packed train and there were plenty equally embarrassed people standing all around the toilet trying so hard not to look at the girl with her pants down. Thank God my coat was a little long, it would have been much worse  grin
Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment Ever by babyme1(f): 9:13am On Sep 20, 2010
Back in my school days, a guy that fancied me took me out to a five star hotel to impress me. Little did i know about their menu and charges back then.

I ordered roasted fish and champman, and the bobo was there looking shocked. I didn't realized he took me there to eat chips probably bc he didn't come out with cash.

I was busy digging into the fish when he excused himself to the gent. After a couple of minutes i asked the waiter to find him. She told me that he left. Mehn shocked shocked shocked

I had to call ma bro to come and bail me out bc the hotel management ceased my bag cheesy cheesy cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment Ever by Omolola1(f): 10:16am On Sep 20, 2010
--190--:

shocked shocked angry angry angry

what is it my babay
Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment Ever by 1102(m): 10:25am On Sep 20, 2010
^^

Nuffin honey!

@Post

d babe luke cute. d waka, na die. na him i walk up come start dey throw my jokers for pigjin wth d xpctatn say na d hand wey d babe go take respond na him go detemin my level of grammar. d babe jst dey smile, me self i dey happy say i dey try hard. finally na him d babe stop okada come open mouth nack grammar, "is it went ?" nna, my shoulder fall yakata, na me xcuse myself with lafta commot there

1 Like

Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment Ever by 1102(m): 10:26am On Sep 20, 2010
I was in JSS2A, there was this pawpaw in JSS2B, I had spent 3 days and 3nights composing this very beautiful love letter for this girl. I extracted love lyrics from Boys2men, Rkelly and all kinds love songs to impress the girl. I wrote the letter more than 10 times before i perfected it on the 4th day which was on Valentine's day, i told my paadi Wale to help me go to Funmi's class and tell her that i wanted to give her something at the hall way that leads to the toilet, well she came and i did gave her the letter but unknowingly, the Vice Pricipal was in the toilet and heard all our convo as i handed over the letter to her. I left the scene immediately i gave it the letter to her. The VP came out of the toilet and caught her red handed with the letter. I never knew kasala had busted until the next morning at the school assembly after the normal school announcement when i heard the Principal say "190 ,  Come outside here"  OMG! You guys don't want to know what happened to me at that moment!! Every blood in my vein started feeling like shittttttttt! I was shivering, almost collapsed men!

The Principal announced to the congregation what i did and called out someone to read out my letter to the ears of hundreds of students and staffs at the assembly ground. . . . .  " No 10, heart avenue, off Kisses and Romance way, Sex city, Love country. . . . . .  Hello Beautiful, sweetest baby. . . . . . . LOL. . . . . You r the suga in my T, the buta in my bread, d cockroach in my cupboard". . . . blah blah blah!! Men, i saw the junior brother of death as i stood to listen to my letter which i meant for just one ear becoming what hundreds or ears are feeding on. Damn it!!! The the letter concludes. . . . . . . Yours deeply in love with MY FULL NAME, GBOSA!!!!!!! HA!!!HA! The Principal asked Mr Etim, the best staff with at canning to give me 24 strokes of the cane on my yansh. Damn! It was hell for me through out that term, i lied to my parents several time about the school so they could change my school but it none of it worked but it ended well at last as i later asked the gurl out when we got to SS1 which she gladly accepted at that spot. . . . . We are still dating up till now even though we far apart now. . . . . She was my first love!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment Ever by 1102(m): 10:31am On Sep 20, 2010
Pulled from chamotex (m)

I don't know if I should be saying this but mine is not really embarrassing but a LUCKY ESCAPE

I've never really had any major problem approaching babes.
So I went to 9ja on holiday for Christmas years ago and I saw this chick around my area, and me being me, It was only right at that moment not to let the chance go by. Well, so I thought.

It was around 6pm in the evening and it was getting dark, so as I was approaching her from behind, she turned around swiftly and started shouting "Thief! thief!!!!thief!!!". It was very loud that I had to start running just to get away from her.

To my biggest surprise, as I pulled up to the junction of the street, I saw 3 men pursuing me thinking I was a real thief.
I was sooo scared that I carried on running cos I just panicked. And then I started hearing someone screaming ''tyre! tyre!! tyre!!!''. (As in they should get a tyre to put round my neck). That was when I stopped because it could get worse if I carried on running.

Luckily for me, it was around my area where we lived, so there was one man that recognised me even though I didn't know the man that well and explained to the small gathering that I wasn't a thief that I'm the son of Mr ------- that lived down the street.

They asked why then was I running and I had to explain . . . . . . maynee, it was one of the scariest moments of my life.
I later found out the girl was mugged some weeks before in that area and thats why she had a panic attack.

So guys be careful when you are approaching a babe in the dark from behind.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment Ever by Dafemo(m): 10:46am On Sep 20, 2010
i just can,t stop, this is just to much
Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment Ever by 1102(m): 11:00am On Sep 20, 2010
My little cousin once composed two letters, one to his big bros to send him his pocket money and another to a new babe in his class, toasting her. He mistakenly put the adress of his big bros on the envelope for his girl and put the address of the girl on the envelpoe of his bros who is a born again. See serious family meeting that weekend!
Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment Ever by Omolola1(f): 11:06am On Sep 20, 2010
grin grin grin grin
Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment Ever by skfa1: 11:13am On Sep 20, 2010
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment Ever by 1102(m): 11:17am On Sep 20, 2010
[size=13pt]Then in secondary school, this pretty and gorgeous gurl just enrolled in our class, and verybody was planning on how to get her, i went home and pick up my pen and paper as usual get the right lyrics and and head to school the next day. planning on how to give her th letter, had to borrow her her text book, hide somewhere put the letter inside and bring it back to her, then ran away. and another gurl who is her friend borrowed the book that same moment, grab the letter. the worst happened as the letter was presented to the principle who is the gurl's guidance. teachers meeting was immediately arranged and i am the agenda . i was called standing in th midst of them all, (some my foes, some comrades) the letter was read in the principals office and later in the class then finally in the assembly hall. but that boosted my moral as i end up dating the gurl, till this moment though we are just friends now. it makes our relationship then very solid and polular as everybody knows am blipping the chick with proud. we do talk about it at times, it was fun.

Lastly, after the secondary school, everybody went their different directions, so i was trying to hook up with a new chick. I have been following this gurl for many days telling her my feelings but she never utter a word. One day she was making call on a business centre, i walk directly to her, she was sitting waiting for her turn, i boldly ask her are u ready for me now.

this gurl got crazy and shouted in a loud voice like JOHN DE BAPTIST. (MY LOVE IS FOR SOMEONE ELSE AND NOT YOU, DID U GET THAT NOW) PEOPLE STARTED LAUGHING AT ME. comrades, the shock got me sleeping instantly with hot sweat and broad-day-light dream.

IT WAS A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. BUT IT GETS ME GOING STRONGER LOL
[/size]
Re: What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment Ever by 1102(m): 11:30am On Sep 20, 2010
Also, some few yrs ago, while waiting 4 a bus @ d bstop, there was this clean chic standing beside me and i tot it wldn't do any harm to chat her up. I started flowing- hi, hw'r u doing? bla-bla, she didn't say a word 4 some secs, all of a sudden she yelled 'WHAT IS IT, PLS LEAVE ME ALONE!' And all eyes turned in our directn. Omo trust me i give am back, i also raised my voice 'ARE U OK? Y ARE U SHOUTING LIKE A BUSH GIRL IS IT A FORCE TO DATE YOU-- LEAVE ME ALONE,I DONT LOVE YOU ANYMORE!!!, went on lashing her 4 a few more secs then bone. All d while she never said a word, just stared sheepishly.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What If Your Partner Gives You Nothing On Valentine's Day? / What Is Your Definition Of "The Right Person"? / Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.